FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our impending meet with a sexy Bi Couple

Our impending meet with a sexy Bi Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un_Juice OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

2 bi couples. MF MF

Sian & I

Anja & Brett, the first meet

Right, we,ve spoken through the site and texted one another all are happy to meet knowing that it doesn,t come more balanced and involved than a fourway bi couple meet, for us at least, knowing of course the guys love to see Fem-Fem action but for us the girls too relish the prospect of the guys getting hot with one another - no holds barred.

The chemistry is there, the girls love seeing us guys together and in fairness 90% of the time the predictable scenario would be the girls get steamy first so i,ll curveball it and this is how it starts. You both, Anja & Sian sit together, excitable if not a tad nervy giggling at the tension and wondering what the fuck will unfold. Brett and I say hi, butterflies perhaps but before we have time to think about any slightly awkward apprehension we seize one another and kiss veeeeery passionately, I,ll suck his bottom lip, he reacts how he sees fit then i,ll lick his neck whilst carressing his body. This is working for us both, Anja would then insist Sian undoes Bretts's zip and puts his semi erect cock oozing in moisture in her mouth and immediately kisses her, I urge Anja to suck him to taste him whilst him and I continue to kiss softly tweaking his nipples before Anja kisses me and Brett kisses Sian. Both the girls then guide me to my knees and tell me to suck his throbbing cock. I don,t need asking twice, he groans knowing this is what him and Anja envisaged what swinging meant for them and CERTAINLY we agree. Sian absolutely trembling watching her guy happy knowing how my heart races and hers also. Anja too albeit calmy acknowledges this horny beginning. This is fucking amazing, the rhythm is kinda tricky at first, Brett wanting to slowly fuck my mouth but I want to tease, the slow drawing up from his shaft to the licking of his end, the running of the tongue up and down his shaft we're ALL looking at one another amazed at the energy.

So turned on everyone strips one another, clothes everywhere, that'll keep. Everyone begins to kiss fourway, tasting each others juices as the girls had been inserting their own fingers into themselves wet through at how this quickly developed. Brett now goes to his knees and looking me in the eyes smilingly takes me in his mouth and slowly sucks my cock gently cupping my balls and rubbing his finger on my twitching arse. I slide in and out of his soft lips this is intense again we kiss and for now we retire for the girls to both lay kissing and rubbing one anothers clits letting us taste their fingers, at their request we sit patiently and happily let them dictate the next move. Anja demands Sian taste her pussy, Sian was aching for this and show hers eagerness tenderly rubbing her tightened tongue across Anjas clit, Anja grasps Sians head and forces her closer rubbing her whole mouth around her resulting in her pussy juices and Sian salivating going crazy at Anjas orders, this is Sians dream, an assertive lady making demands, she loves to be dommed by another woman. Sian then gets the wand on Anja as I insert the prostate massager into Brett to milk him, slowly, her groans become louder the whimpering almost to squealing, up goes the pace and vibration whilst Brett inserts his fingers into her whilst I rim Sians arse, fingering her pussy together. It's Anjas turn to try the wand on Sian, Brett kisses her whilst I kiss Anja, Sian is on breaking point here and puddles of cum arrive, her pussy tightens and her clit fully erect. Brett and Anja now break off for one another lovingly yet furiously snog one another whilst I finger Sian to the point of no return, she comes hard and ejaculates. Anja and Brett reassuringly buzz off how erotic this is turning into. The girls then play with the double ender gyrating into a frenzy until Anja too comes and hard. Sian is aching to see me fucked, still apprehensive at my tight hole being fucked it's what I want, Sian rims and fingers my lubed arse patiently whilst Brett and I both lick Anjas soaking quim before she holds both our heads together and we combine in probing her with our tongues and kissing together. I want Brett inside me, patience is the key, when the muscles are relaxed I can and enjoy being fucked slowly until i,m ready enough to back onto him and ride him silly. Anja and Sian continue to kiss and finger fuck each other, then into 69 carressiing one anothers bodies in only a way a woman knows. Brett fucking me is gorgeous, I can feel his throbbing cock ready to burst. I want inside him, my turn to bend him over and rim his sexy tight ass before slowly going into him mmmmmmmmm. Slowly stroking my cock in him watching Sian and Anja is so hot I don,t want to come yet, neither of us has nor wants to, in time. Brett enters Sian from behind, I enter Anja in the same position enabling her and Sian to tongue and snog one anothers faces off. To the point of no return I stand up and come across all of three willing faces whilst they continue to snog one another, my knees buckle that was incredibly intense. Bretts turn now, all three of us wanting Bretts load across our faces again to kiss upon his completion. Brett clearly is overjoyed by how hard he came it's now more than ever imperative the attention is back on the girls for multiple orgasms both clitoral and gspot with fingers, tongue and toys till both their bodies shake and come together as Brett and I snog our own partners upto,during and post orgasm.

Hearts pumping, the sweat due to the intensity and the fulfillment of the four of us ends in all entangled, cuddling and stroking one another with grins which speak volumes, till the next time of course should there be one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"2 bi couples. MF MF

Sian & I

Anja & Brett, the first meet

Right, we,ve spoken through the site and texted one another all are happy to meet knowing that it doesn,t come more balanced and involved than a fourway bi couple meet, for us at least, knowing of course the guys love to see Fem-Fem action but for us the girls too relish the prospect of the guys getting hot with one another - no holds barred.

The chemistry is there, the girls love seeing us guys together and in fairness 90% of the time the predictable scenario would be the girls get steamy first so i,ll curveball it and this is how it starts. You both, Anja & Sian sit together, excitable if not a tad nervy giggling at the tension and wondering what the fuck will unfold. Brett and I say hi, butterflies perhaps but before we have time to think about any slightly awkward apprehension we seize one another and kiss veeeeery passionately, I,ll suck his bottom lip, he reacts how he sees fit then i,ll lick his neck whilst carressing his body. This is working for us both, Anja would then insist Sian undoes Bretts's zip and puts his semi erect cock oozing in moisture in her mouth and immediately kisses her, I urge Anja to suck him to taste him whilst him and I continue to kiss softly tweaking his nipples before Anja kisses me and Brett kisses Sian. Both the girls then guide me to my knees and tell me to suck his throbbing cock. I don,t need asking twice, he groans knowing this is what him and Anja envisaged what swinging meant for them and CERTAINLY we agree. Sian absolutely trembling watching her guy happy knowing how my heart races and hers also. Anja too albeit calmy acknowledges this horny beginning. This is fucking amazing, the rhythm is kinda tricky at first, Brett wanting to slowly fuck my mouth but I want to tease, the slow drawing up from his shaft to the licking of his end, the running of the tongue up and down his shaft we're ALL looking at one another amazed at the energy.

So turned on everyone strips one another, clothes everywhere, that'll keep. Everyone begins to kiss fourway, tasting each others juices as the girls had been inserting their own fingers into themselves wet through at how this quickly developed. Brett now goes to his knees and looking me in the eyes smilingly takes me in his mouth and slowly sucks my cock gently cupping my balls and rubbing his finger on my twitching arse. I slide in and out of his soft lips this is intense again we kiss and for now we retire for the girls to both lay kissing and rubbing one anothers clits letting us taste their fingers, at their request we sit patiently and happily let them dictate the next move. Anja demands Sian taste her pussy, Sian was aching for this and show hers eagerness tenderly rubbing her tightened tongue across Anjas clit, Anja grasps Sians head and forces her closer rubbing her whole mouth around her resulting in her pussy juices and Sian salivating going crazy at Anjas orders, this is Sians dream, an assertive lady making demands, she loves to be dommed by another woman. Sian then gets the wand on Anja as I insert the prostate massager into Brett to milk him, slowly, her groans become louder the whimpering almost to squealing, up goes the pace and vibration whilst Brett inserts his fingers into her whilst I rim Sians arse, fingering her pussy together. It's Anjas turn to try the wand on Sian, Brett kisses her whilst I kiss Anja, Sian is on breaking point here and puddles of cum arrive, her pussy tightens and her clit fully erect. Brett and Anja now break off for one another lovingly yet furiously snog one another whilst I finger Sian to the point of no return, she comes hard and ejaculates. Anja and Brett reassuringly buzz off how erotic this is turning into. The girls then play with the double ender gyrating into a frenzy until Anja too comes and hard. Sian is aching to see me fucked, still apprehensive at my tight hole being fucked it's what I want, Sian rims and fingers my lubed arse patiently whilst Brett and I both lick Anjas soaking quim before she holds both our heads together and we combine in probing her with our tongues and kissing together. I want Brett inside me, patience is the key, when the muscles are relaxed I can and enjoy being fucked slowly until i,m ready enough to back onto him and ride him silly. Anja and Sian continue to kiss and finger fuck each other, then into 69 carressiing one anothers bodies in only a way a woman knows. Brett fucking me is gorgeous, I can feel his throbbing cock ready to burst. I want inside him, my turn to bend him over and rim his sexy tight ass before slowly going into him mmmmmmmmm. Slowly stroking my cock in him watching Sian and Anja is so hot I don,t want to come yet, neither of us has nor wants to, in time. Brett enters Sian from behind, I enter Anja in the same position enabling her and Sian to tongue and snog one anothers faces off. To the point of no return I stand up and come across all of three willing faces whilst they continue to snog one another, my knees buckle that was incredibly intense. Bretts turn now, all three of us wanting Bretts load across our faces again to kiss upon his completion. Brett clearly is overjoyed by how hard he came it's now more than ever imperative the attention is back on the girls for multiple orgasms both clitoral and gspot with fingers, tongue and toys till both their bodies shake and come together as Brett and I snog our own partners upto,during and post orgasm.

Hearts pumping, the sweat due to the intensity and the fulfillment of the four of us ends in all entangled, cuddling and stroking one another with grins which speak volumes, till the next time of course should there be one."

Yes with another couple

Nr Chester

Naturally, an option open to both couples that

Nr Chester

Bump, is this not hot !

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts