FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Searching

Searching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's night - a quiet knock at the door I hear my husband opening the door a quiet exchange of words; I can not move to see, as restrained to the big bed, wearing just a corset and thigh boots …

Straining to hear what is going on and then another quiet knock on the door

My heart is beating faster, as I do not know what is happening – I just know, that I dared my husband to arrange a fun night for me – for me to enjoy so that the next day I will still have shaking legs from the experience.

The only conditions were couples, if possible bi couples or couples with a bi female and safe sex nothing else, no limits …

Hearing steps coming upstairs I turn my head seeing my hubby standing there..”Just to make it a bit more exciting”, he slips a blindfold over my eyes and then I hear him going downstairs again...

A few minutes later, seeming to me like hours, I hear steps coming upstairs..my heart is racing.

Who is coming upstairs is it a couple a single girl who.. my mind flashes pictures and my mouth goes dry..

I hear a giggle and a female voice saying “she looks so nice and helpless hmm, what should we do?” and a man answers "lets see if she is wet"...I feel fingers touching/sliding into me.. I moan softly responding to the touching fingers...

I try counting the hands touching me and give up as trying not to moan out loud... more and more hands touch me and another female voice says "God she is so wet and taste yummy"... I feel fingers sliding into me .. shuddering under the touches I moan out louder and louder...

The night is short, so short it seems to me that the minutes fly by – cocks, fingers, mouths toys.. OMG I so enjoyed it… I have squirted so many times, I am drained... in my daze I hear steps going down stairs the door opening giggles and laughs as the two couples leave us..

A few minutes later my hubby comes upstairs to release me from the bed restrainers...and take off the blindfold..

”Did you enjoy it?” he asks... I can only nod as I am too tired to answer and fall asleep within seconds dreaming of another naughty night – Maybe you want to help us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ave and vicky xxWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Would love to help sounds very sexy!!!

bump

so serious no couples want to help

By *uzzzaMan  over a year ago

leeds

So hot. I'm not a couple but would love to help out.

» Add a new message to this topic