FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I forgot he had a sense of humor

I forgot he had a sense of humor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was visiting an old friend and his wife for dinner. When the time came to leave, his car wouldn't start, and it was too late to call the local service station.

The husband urged me to stay over. There was no spare bed in the house; there wasn't even a sofa. So I would have to sleep with the husband and wife. No sooner had the husband fallen asleep when the wife taped me on the shoulder and motioned for me to come over to her. "I couldn't do that," I whispered. "Your husband is my best friend!" "Listen, sugar," she whispered back, "there ain't nothing in the whole wide world could wake him up now." "I can't believe that," I said. "Certainly if I get on top of you and screw you, he'll wake up won't he? "Sugar, he certainly won't. If you don't believe me, pluck a hair out of his asshole and see if that wakes him." I did just that. I was amazed when my mate remained asleep. So I climbed over to the wife's side of the bed and fucked her.

When I finished, I climbed back to his own side. It wasn't long before she tapped me on the shoulder and beckoned me over again. Again I pulled a hair to determine if the old friend was asleep. This went on eight times during the night. Each time I screwed the woman, I first pulled out one of the husband's asshole hairs.

The ninth time I pulled a hair, my mate awoke and muttered: "Listen, buddy, old pal, I don't mind you fucking my wife, but for fucks sake, stop using my ass for a scoreboard!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

confused . . . Which is the fantasy, pullin winnit clinkered nipsy s, or fuckin your mates wife ?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Duh!!!!

It's a joke dude ffs!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Duh!!!!

It's a joke dude ffs! "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago