FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Airport Pleasure

Airport Pleasure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amoncamfun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria till 1/10

We were at the airport having a quite drink waiting to leave for Amsterdam. As our flight had been delayed, we chatted about most things we were going to do when we got there but the main subject was why we were going - To carry out our fantasy we'd been talking about for a few years ( little did

we know we'd be doing it early than planned).

After a few drinks and still chatting about you watching me with 3 other men we both felt really horny!

You had already started stroking and rubbing your hand up and down my leg, while i sat opposite you in my black short skirt and loose white blouse.

As the bar started to empty, everyone had left all but 2 men who were sat on the next table.

your hand started going further up my skirt in harder rubbing movements which is when you got your surprise i was saving for the hotel - Black suspenders, stockings and as you could

clearly see crotchless knickers. The 2 men couldn't take their eyes off what we were doing especially since i had my legs wide apart around your chair. seeing them watch made me feel even more horny.

I was just starting to feel all wet between my legs and i could feel you were all hard when i stroked your leg from your knee all the way up to your bulge in your trousers, when our flight

was called..

We grabbed our hand luggage and walked towards departure lounge,feeling hot and ready for a quick fast fuck.

The 2 men looked just as disappointed as us for not seeing any more. There dicks would of stood even harder if they'd seen what was in my bag!!

I'd planned a dirty weekend away so i'd packed some fun toys including my fav large dildo and of course

some sexy underwear.

We were Standing in the queue waiting to board the plane when we were

approached by 3 male airport staff, who asked us to follow them into a small room due to a problem with our luggage.

In the room, my heart was racing as i was asked to sit on the chair at the table while you sat at the end of the room.

They started to search my bag taking out my dildo which turned me on as i was still wet from the bar. 2 men left the room to fetch my suitcase, while 1 of the men carried on looking through my underwear. As he held the dildo he casually asked if i ever let a man watch me masturbate with it, at this point you relaxed with a wide grin on your face and told him i did anything you wanted me to as long as it made me orgasm, and then told him as an example to ask me if i'd show him, you knew i'd be horny and wet still.

I didn't need asking twice i was gagging for it every since he took it out my bag and i loved to be watched during any sexual experience.

I opened my legs, lifted my skirt up slightly and slowly inserted the big dildo into my pussy leaving my crotchless panties showing everything.

While you sat watching me the man came behind me, you gave him a quick nod and he started to undo my buttons on my blouse,slowly pulled it down and off my arms and opened my bra leaving my breasts free for him to start playing with them.

I became more excited as he stroked them, he then came round in front of me and sucked my nipples hard giving them little bites. I drove the dildo deeper inside my wet pussy while moving my hands over my clit with ever thrust.

We were that carried away we hadn't noticed the other 2 men enter the room. man2 had his dick in his hand rubbing

it slowly. man3 came over and pulled my skirt down quickly,leaving me in my stockings, suspenders and down damp crotchless panties. He then took over using the dildo he pushed all 9 inches in deep and hard inside my wet pussy which made me moan with pleasure, man2 put his hard throbbing dick in my mouth which i sucked hard deep and fast with man1 playing with my nipples which were hard and erect and man3 fucking me with the dildo i was in heaven and couldn't stop my explosive orgasm, as i come my body shivered with delight and man1 went down to lick my hot juices and taste my come.

It was to much for man2 he took his dick out my mouth and wanked all over my breasts till he shot his load i smiled and rubbed it all over me erect nipples.

man1 had a hard throbbing dick so i pushed man3 towards my breast from between my legs, laid back on the table with my legs hanging over the end while man1 entered me slowly,teasing my aching pussy, i was so horny i gyrated to a faster pace.

man3 pulled at my nipples and rubbed my clit, i moan and groan till i came for the second time. i was just in time as

man1 pulled his dick out of my wet pussy and started to come all over my face which i licked at greedily.

man3 took hold of my hand and pulled me onto his big dick while he sat in the chair, i moan as it went deeper inside my hot wet pussy. he bounced me up and down fast and hard, his hands were all over my breasts and clit. my pussy was so wet, my nipples so hard i was in Ecstasy. when he then walked me to

the table, turned me around thats when i seen you wanking while you watched these 3 strangers having it with your

girlfriend.

He then pushed his dick up me again doggy style hard and fast pulling

my body down onto his big dick. i could feel every thrust deep inside my pussy as he ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me back with my hair, i moaned and moaned until i was just about to orgasm again when he picked me up lay me on the table and put my legs over his shoulders. my pussy exploded with pleasure as i felt his dick go deeper inside me, this had turned you on as your wanking had become faster

you walked over and put your dick in my mouth, i licked the top of your dick slowly teasing you was so horny you pushed it all deep in my mouth which felt warm and wet like my pussy,

i couldn't take any more i came like i'd never done before, as i moaned with your dick in my mouth you filled

it with your come, as man3 thrust one last time and shot his hot thick come up me.

we were expecting that kind of pleasure in amsterdam not at the airport......... needless to say our bags were fine just a mix up and off we went to catch our plane. looking forward

to what we would try in amsterdam after our airport pleasure!!!....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny story

Gran Canaria till 1/10

Thanks... More to follow soon

Fantastic luv to hear more

What a horny post ive had a fantastic time in amsterdam recently so this story has plenty to run

Very horny , got me very hard , can't wait for more x

Gran Canaria till 1/10

new story part 1 done now

Gran Canaria till 1/10

new story called hotel delights part 1 on now .....enjoy