FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the plumber

the plumber

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On arriving as requested I,the plumber took my tool box from my van and calmly strolled up towards a slightly glazed front door through which I noticed who I presumed was the lady who called me earlier requesting my help for what appeared to be a leak underneath her kitchen sink,my brief glance through the glass,caught her slowly wrapping her almost see through black negligee just as she opened the door to greet me and invite me inside,she had the most amazing piercing green eyes,a beautiful warm welcoming smile and I have to say,an amazing curvaceous figure,she was also wearing a very sexy pair of very high heels,with a strap that reached around her ankles and from what I could see,she wore nothing under her negligee ,her erect nipples almost touching me before she turned and led me towards her kitchen,i could just see the very top of her thighs,and so imagined her bending slightly and how arousing it would be,as she walked her calfs tensed as she placed her heels with each step,i was surprised to be introduced to her husband as we stepped through the dining area.....more to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More more

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

horsham

"More more "
hang on daves not in this before we start is he ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course daves in it , who is gonna make all the brews !

» Add a new message to this topic