FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > task assignment thread

task assignment thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I'm looking at setting a thread for tasks assignments to be completed by sub males but wanted some advice on how to work it, obviously will need a way to verify that tasks are completed properly (verifications/cam/other people posting perhaps), who can give out tasks and feedback on them too.

Thoughts please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

This is a great idea, I would happily like to vaulenteer my self to be Submissive Number 1 for the people to Use, Abuse & Humilate!

The ball is rolling then, any other subs or doms like the sound of this and want to participate?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yip, count me in. I need some training.

By *alacioussissyTV/TS  over a year ago

falkirk

yes please

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Ok, we're a few subs now up for it, if we can get a few more and then some doms too I will post the first task.

Subs- send me a message telling me a little about your experience, limits and what you hope to get from this. When I have selected the number I need I will start assignments..hope you are all ready!

Hi guys

I have experience of be a sub

Count me in x

No half measures wev had 1 who is cuttin corners askn why and also what happens if they don't do it. Just not good enough

Mmmm count me in

Mrs M will be dominating and setting tasks for you sissy sluts, we expect you to follow instructions TO THE LETTER. We don't do second chances but despite lots of interest only a couple of sluts have sent the message I ordered. If you cannot perform something simple as this then stop wasting our time

This could be interesting maybe up for this xxx

"This could be interesting maybe up for this xxx "

There are no 'maybe's doing this, you're either in or out. To be in you must have sent me a message as I instructed earlier or you will not receive tasks

"This could be interesting maybe up for this xxx

There are no 'maybe's doing this, you're either in or out. To be in you must have sent me a message as I instructed earlier or you will not receive tasks"

Ah we understand (sorry)

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Count me in J I have little experience

The Land of Kink!

The pictures will be in the public gallery tonight mistress

"Count me in J I have little experience"

I have yet to receive an appropriate message from this sub or various others.

Slaves who can't read are of no use to us. The few suitable ones so far have received their tasks and we will be proceeding with the assignments from there, we will not be adding new subs after that as it is not worth the hassle.

Title the message 'I'm a useless sub

slave' if you wish to be considered

"The pictures will be in the public gallery tonight mistress "

They were supposed to be in by yesterday am you were given a full night to complete you did not.

how come besitos is getting out of the assignments? he should be leading by example!!! lol

The Land of Kink!

I will be home from work in 1 hour MrsM. I will complete the fast imediatly. However I can not email you to say that it's completed as males are now blocked.

Males have always been blocked!!!

The Land of Kink!

On my home now MrsM. Would you prefer me on all fours with my virgin arse in the air or bent over the sofa with my legs spread?

Mrs m sir has requested me to contact you regarding some photos you'd like I can't inbox you so please tell me here miss

WHAT/??? you still have not done the deed??

The Land of Kink!

Just Arrived Home Mrs M, Do you have a preference how you want me?

so how were pics comin in an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you were ordered night before last 2 do the deed and you still have not.

Eliminated

First sub out (apart from the fools who couldn't read!) is BigWilly

Asking for assignments and then failure to perform the very simple first task is unacceptable.

Eliminated.

Who's next?

The Land of Kink!

Photos are pending! Me bent over in slutty pink lace thong with stuff up my fresh arse for the first time. Looking forward to the next task. Hopeing it will involve Cum Or Watersports

Thank you Besitos

Thank you MrsM

The Land of Kink!

Photos Approved In My Public Gallery for All to see

So carrots then good 2 see they agree 2 wearing condoms. Did the condom not fit over the cucumber then

The Land of Kink!

"So carrots then good 2 see they agree 2 wearing condoms. Did the condom not fit over the cucumber then

"

The Carrot went right up MrsM it was really hurting. Definitely a tight hole.

I hope this passes as a first task as I went out and got the recipt just like you wanted and now pics

Can I ask for another task please?

"First sub out (apart from the fools who couldn't read!) is BigWilly

Asking for assignments and then failure to perform the very simple first task is unacceptable.

Eliminated.

Who's next?"

erm me

i fogot

"So carrots then good 2 see they agree 2 wearing condoms. Did the condom not fit over the cucumber then

I hope this passes as a first task as I went out and got the recipt just like you wanted and now pics

Can I ask for another task please? "

How on earth did you think that would be acceptable as a pass?! A couple of pics wearing panties and a carrot wrapped in a condom held between your thighs put in private is not what you were instructed 3 days ago.

Mrs M, I'm not going to waste my time on stupid wannabe's who can't do a really simple task when there are proper slaves about to be used for real.

How on earth did you think that would be acceptable as a pass?! A couple of pics wearing panties and a carrot wrapped in a condom held between your thighs put in private is not what you were instructed 3 days ago.

Mrs M, I'm not going to waste my time on stupid wannabe's who can't do a really simple task when there are proper slaves about to be used for real.

"

go get your shopping besitos,show them how a real sub does it lol

The Land of Kink!

I wont let you down again MrsM. Im off working in Birmingham for the next 3 nights now so I'll await another kinky challenge

go get your shopping besitos,show them how a real sub does it lol "

I agree mr m besitos u go shopping show the poor excuse for subs how its done.

go 2 besitos' profile all his pics are up of his latest task hahaha good job besitos yet again you are the reigning champ of fab best sub slut out.

JUST REMEMBER MY THREAT

"go 2 besitos' profile all his pics are up of his latest task hahaha good job besitos yet again you are the reigning champ of fab best sub slut out.

JUST REMEMBER MY THREAT"

Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.

And to all you subs, I had to also complete your task as well today so Mrs M could make sure it was as simple as we thought. It was so no excuses..

The Land of Kink!

Mrs M, Can I have the 'Cum in a glass task' tonight? I will complete it in my hotel room. Either on pics, can do it on cam for everyone to watch if you prefer. or I could vik in my own face and moth on cam, show you the less then lick it all up of my face or rub it in all over? Would Also love to perform a watersports related task for you tonight.

Besitos, great photos

He did not only do a cum in glass task 'the mighty besitos' as he is being referred to when it involves other subs.

Besitos had to carry out a few of all your tasks as you were all getting on like it was too hard and you cutting corners. Bigwilly you will NOT I repeat NOT getting anymore tasks from myself or besitos so stop asking now.

You could not perform a simple task that can take besitos 20 mins to perform

The Land of Kink!

MrsM the carrot was up my arse, well as far as it could go as it was really sore. First thing I've ever had up there. And I Did go to the supermarket and by lacy underwear and a cuecumer and carrots on the same receipt. And the pics are in my public gallery whichbi feel humilated about. I admit MrsM that my hole is tight, and I understand this will need to be used very regularly if I am to serve you and the nighty besitos. There fore, if you are willing to give me another try I will purchase some anal training toys to stretch me as soon as I get back to the hotel tonight. Plus show you the recipt too.

I am more than willing to cum all over my face in the chatroom tonight, then lick up up and swallow it, or drink it from a glass, more than one load too if requested. I am also more than willing to cover my self in piss, piss in my mouth or fill up a glass and poor it all over my head and sit there dripping wet on cam for you till it dryes.

Please let me serve you, I am more than willing to learn and I will give you 100% the Dream would be to cone over to Ireland and do it for real sometime soon.

Thankyou again for your time Besitos & MrsM

Slave Dan x

By *r websterMan  over a year ago

dudley

I'm definitely game for this, I'm free all day 2morrow for tasks I have cam and can takes pics messag m if ur intrested I will do anything asked of me I'm a complete sub x

"MrsM the carrot was up my arse, well as far as it could go as it was really sore. First thing I've ever had up there. And I Did go to the supermarket and by lacy underwear and a cuecumer and carrots on the same receipt. And the pics are in my public gallery whichbi feel humilated about. I admit MrsM that my hole is tight, and I understand this will need to be used very regularly if I am to serve you and the nighty besitos. There fore, if you are willing to give me another try I will purchase some anal training toys to stretch me as soon as I get back to the hotel tonight. Plus show you the recipt too.

I am more than willing to cum all over my face in the chatroom tonight, then lick up up and swallow it, or drink it from a glass, more than one load too if requested. I am also more than willing to cover my self in piss, piss in my mouth or fill up a glass and poor it all over my head and sit there dripping wet on cam for you till it dryes.

Please let me serve you, I am more than willing to learn and I will give you 100% the Dream would be to cone over to Ireland and do it for real sometime soon.

Slave Dan x"

Fine bitch if your going to do it,do it properly in front of the room im in,do not go skulking off to a quieter room,lets see what your made of.

The Land of Kink!

Thankyou MrsM, I will be leaving work shortley and will be online just between 930-10

im waiting

The Land of Kink!

Newly bk at the hotel Mrsm just driiving will be 15 min on before 10 as promised

Slave x

"Newly bk at the hotel Mrsm just driiving will be 15 min on before 10 as promised

Slave x"

ah i can see mrs m getting impatient!lol

This sound good count me in mrs m x

"MrsM the carrot was up my arse, well as far as it could go as it was really sore. First thing I've ever had up there. And I Did go to the supermarket and by lacy underwear and a cuecumer and carrots on the same receipt. And the pics are in my public gallery whichbi feel humilated about. I admit MrsM that my hole is tight, and I understand this will need to be used very regularly if I am to serve you and the nighty besitos. There fore, if you are willing to give me another try I will purchase some anal training toys to stretch me as soon as I get back to the hotel tonight. Plus show you the recipt too.

Slave Dan x"

I think the problem is that you can not perform simple tasks as instructed and you are trying to dom from the bottom and tell us what sort of tasks you want us to give you.

This will not happen, it is not for your enjoyment but for your training. You were never told to buy all those things together or get a carrot at all which appears to be lightly resting between your legs 3 days later than instructed.

I hope you have pleased Mrs M well tonight, I'm suprised you're being given the opportunity

Slave Dan x

I think the problem is that you can not perform simple tasks as instructed and you are trying to dom from the bottom and tell us what sort of tasks you want us to give you.

This will not happen, it is not for your enjoyment but for your training. You were never told to buy all those things together or get a carrot at all which appears to be lightly resting between your legs 3 days later than instructed.

I hope you have pleased Mrs M well tonight, I'm suprised you're being given the opportunity"

Was not me lol but mr M and he was nice enough to give him a shot oh but he could not do all and even blocked ppl in the room so they could not see him on cam. Big Willy will get no more tasks and if he approaches myself in chat he will be blocked for annoying me.

Some one in chat stood up last night and performed his task for him and I think you would be impressed besitos. With the right training he will give you a run for your money finally a genuine sub n form of a really nice man, besitos keep an eye on who lookked at you he will be popping up on it and I will mail u their name.

"This sound good count me in mrs m x"

Ryan read from top to bottom and then mail besitos as ordered

This thread has lead to some serious tasks

Yes please I'm in

"Yes please I'm in"

Still amazes me that people cannot read and do this! How do you expect to complete tasks?

Go back and read it all again..

"Yes please I'm in

Still amazes me that people cannot read and do this! How do you expect to complete tasks?

Go back and read it all again.."

apologies, was hoping to find a domme so I can add to the tasks and experience

By *esmond70Man  over a year ago

tavistock

Im up for thid

"Yes please I'm in

Go back and read it all again..apologies, was hoping to find a domme so I can add to the tasks and experience "

Then you think you should read through the thread properly so you (and the various other subs who can't follow instructions) would know how to approach us to begin training..

» Add a new message to this topic