FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 19yr old seduced by seasoned Swinger

19yr old seduced by seasoned Swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It had been a long hard day on the building site and I was enjoying a nice cold pint of lager in the Hotel where we were staying.

It was my first week at this site and so also my first week at this Hotel, I say "Hotel” it was an unusual place just off a motorway in the West Midlands (Near Reditch if my memory serves me correctly)

It consisted of a large bar which doubled as a Restaurant in the morning where we had breakfast, mysterious second floor (More about that later) and the Rooms which were a row of Chalet type buildings on the other side of the car park.

I was the new boy on the site and at just 19 was a good few years younger than the other guys I was with. The hard graft kept me in good shape, and had a good all over tan, as most sites then still alowed you to work in shorts and no top. (before health and safety put a stop to it!) Being just a boy, in their eyes, the other guys would enjoy teasing me and playing jokes on me for their entertainment.

They had been telling me stories about this place and the unusual goings on every Thursday night.

”They'll be in here tonight, you'll see!” Said Brian, a 50yr old guy I was sharing a room with.

All week Brian particuley had been exitedly telling me about the extra clientel that would visit every Thursday, some coming early for a drink in the bar before later making their way up to the second floor.

Others would just arrive and head straight up the fire escape from the car park to the secretive floor above us.

Brian even supposedly saw one lady, from his room, heading up the metal staircase wearing a long black leather coat which a sudden gust of wind blew open, revealing she was wearing a pair of black fishnets and very little else!

We were sat at a table with a good view of the door and bar, so we could see who

Was coming in.

We did'nt have to wait long and within about half an hour over a dozen smartly dressed people had arrive, the ladies all dressed to the nines with high heels and sexy outfits.

Brian, quite out of character voluntered to get the next round in. I suspected he had an alterior motive when I saw him chatting to two blond ladies at the bar.

He was no doubt trying to find out more about what went on upstairs, after previous efforts to gain information from the staff had been fruitless, only makink sure we understood we were not allowed up there.

He was soon hurrying back with a big grin across his face, beers sloshing all oover as he rushed to pass on his latest findings.

"I bloody new it! There all wife swapping, Swingers or something she said, there all bloody at it up there!"

I looked across towards the source of the new information.

The two blond ladies had sat at a table a few metres away and were now busy chatting to each other.

One of them was very tall with short straight hair. She was dressed in a black leather skirt, high leather boots and a red blouse which didn't completely hide her black lacey bra, which had a generous pair of breasts straining underneath.

The other lady was much more petite all round, and her little white dress clung to her very trim little body, from her curvey hips, over her tiny waist, and tight over across her perfectly formed small breasts.

As she moved around on the leather seat, her dress had ridden further up her very shapely tanned legs which I was momentarily transfixed by.

I quickly looked back up for fear of being caught staring like a horny teenage boy, only to be met by her gaze staring straight back at me!

Instead of a look of annoyance on her face though was a wicked grin, she then winked at me as she crossed her legs, using her hand to help her dress slide even higher up her curvey thighs almost as far as her neat round bottom.

She then laughed and turned back to talk to her freind.

I turned round to look at the rest of our group to see if anyone else had just witnessed her antics, but they were all busy talking amongst themselves.

Two of the other lads though were walking back from the bar and instead of returning to our table, sat down with the two blond ladies,

Daz and Paul were both in their 30's and fancied themselves as players, they were good looking lads an usually were a hit with the ladies.

I must admit to being slightly crest fallen as I sat and watched the four of them chatting and laughing.

While they contiued to talk, each of them kept turning to look back at me, smiling each time sometimes followed by a wink.

Next, the blond in the white dress curled her finger and beckoned me over, patting the seat next to her.

My heart started to race and I feared I would stay frozen to my seat, but instead I stood up rather quickly, then clumsily had to adjust my jeans by pulling at the crotch area to try to find somewere for my now throbbing teenage cock to spread out.

The ladies now laughing at my awkwardness beckond me again, the one in the white dress saying "ah, bless him!"

As I nervously sat down, Daz and Paul got up to go, paul patted me on the shoulder, saying good luck Tiger! Then headed back to join the others, laughing as they went.

It turns out that they prefered the younger men and only had eyes for me!

Both ladies were easily old enough to be my mother, but the thoughts going through my head were far from maternal!

Before we had hardly said a word the one in the white dress reached under the table and ran her elegan hand over the still straining bulge in my jeans,

Her eyes widened as she started to rub up and down its full length,

"You are a naughty boy!" she said.

"I am going to have to do something about this!”

[To be continued....]

P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The one I deleted by mistake!

By *athanscott8Man  over a year ago

west

Horny story mate!, looking forward to part 2

By *edditchcpl69Couple  over a year ago

REDDITCH

haha we know the hotel your on about and have described it perfectly

Really! Is it still there? Lol

Look out for part 2, next week.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent -- Very Impressed

Cant wait for part 2

No longer there. ...I used to attend quite regularly. .

Can't wait for the next part

Great story looking forward to next week

Good story next bit please

"Excellent -- Very Impressed

Cant wait for part 2

"

Thanks Caz, one of my favourite all time experiences!

Often wonder if the ladies are on here! They would be around the 60 mark now, would love a repeat performance!

Wow..... A very, very horny story..... Eagerly looking forward to part two x

Part 2.....

Thanks everyone! Pleased your enjoying my first attempt at story writing.

Anything ideas were its heading?

Nice story

Part 2 please

"Part 2 please "

Coming soon! Please check back in morning. (technically, later this morning!)

Part 2, now on forum. Separate thread, "19yr old seduced by seasoned Swinger. Part 2"

Which I willl continue to update, when I can!

Just posted latest chapter on "part2" thread.

Further instalments will be posted on "Part 2" Thread.

Finally got around to finishing my story, its on the "part 2" thread

[Removed by poster at 10/07/13 21:43:10]

Just bumping this up for someone to read, that couldn't find it.

By *arge Hardon ColliderMan  over a year ago

Not far away

I can't believe this is still here!

I wrote this, the first time I was on here.

Must be well over 3 years ago!

Just did a search for it and there it was ha

Can bring part 2 up, if anyone wants a read?

By *arge Hardon ColliderMan  over a year ago

Not far away

Been asked to bump part 2 up,

So will be up shortly.....

» Add a new message to this topic