FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > discovering your cuckold tendencies

discovering your cuckold tendencies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

About 5 years ago I used to go to the gym with my younger wife...and invariably Steve would be there to greet us.He always chatted to Michelle and myself and always helped us with tips to get us up to his level of condition. He was fit and ripped for a man in his 50s. But unfortunately Michelle soon gave up the gym for tv and so id go on my own.

He'd always ask about her...offered to pop round to try and convince her to get training again...even offered to give her personal sessions..which always made him smile. I thought nothing of it for months.

Then after one weekend session he asked if I want a drink back at his flat and naively I said yes. He sat in his chair and me on the sofa in our tracksuit bottoms and tee shirts having a cold beer. And he asked about michelle..did we have kids...what did she do....how was our sex life? It got very personal but I felt ok telling him for some reason..even slightly aroused.

then he asked if we'd every had a 3som...and I said no we hadnt. "Did I think Michelle would like one" he asked...I saw where this was going. When I said no he asked me if it was her choice not to.....or mine...was I scared another man might be better than me.

It was all getting very personal and hot. He turned to me and says "ive always fancied your wife....you think shes ever thought about sex with me?....have you ever thought about me having sex with her...truthfully..." he was quite insistent. I didnt answer..cos I hadnt thought about it..till now. "F**k " he says " you have" and he points down at my tracksuit which is bulging with my erection...I was embarrassed...was planning my exit. "So you have thought about me fucking your missus then...bet she'd love it...I bet you would too" and at that moment he stood up and I saw he was bulging too. My face was flushed..I didnt know what to say or how to react..but suddenly in a flash it was all out of my control.

He pulled his tracksuit down...I suddenly saw his huge erection..I was staring at it. It was bigger...thicker..and rigid like a tree trunk..and I couldn't move. "I bet Michelle would love this" he said boastfully and thrust it in my direction...it was inches away..my heart was racing...and suddenly he had me pinned down on the sofa..his huge cock in my face...."go on ...go on...kiss it...you know you want to"..I couldnt move..his muscled body pinning me under him...and thats when I yielded. I kissed his thick cock...on the shaft at first..all the time he was encouraging me..."thats it...love it like your wife will"...and I kissed it more...its huge head...I felt him stop pushing me down so hard..but it was too late. I freed my hands and grasped his cock...pumping it and kissing it. He got off me but I just kept it in my hands. "Open up and taste me properly " he said...I felt myself cum in my tracksuit. I opened my mouth and he tried to get his thick cock in my mouth..but he was too big...but he just forced it in. "Yes my little cuck" he laughed.."thats it...feel the power your wife will soon get between her legs" ...I came a second time. He pulled back...he slapped my face with his cock...then reached down to his tracksuit and pulled out his fone. He stood above me..his thick cock resting on my face...and took a few pics..."something to show michelle next time" he said. Then back between my lips. .a dozen or so thrusts...I could feel what was about to happen but he grabbed my head hard. Two or three involuntary jerks...I felt his balls tighten but nothing happened...then a first shot of cum...not a lot u thought...but it was just the precursor to a dozen or more full shots of his cum....I was his bitch...he had the pictures...id never dreamed of this...and now I can think of nothing else...steve..my first bull

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lov'in it

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

So so fuc*king horny

Did he get his hands on your wife

Thank you..first time ive told it in public

Well don't hold back, tell us the rest.

would love to see the pictures

Mmmmmmmm xx

Well after he'd cum in my mouth and over my face he pushed me back....told me to clean up..and get out. So I did....took long route home to make sure I was free of incriminating evidence and also to calm down. Bloody cock wouldn't go down!

when I got home went and had shower....and just carried on as normal. Three days later Steve texted me..and sent me one of the pics....I knew I was in his hands. He told me he was going to pop round one day soon to see michelle and to make sure I wouldn't be there. I was at work the day he popped round. He texted me to tell me and I have to admit my cock was hard at thought and yet I was scared stiff too

Well come on and tell us more- love the submissiveness and the blackmail nature of this story

Love it any more

I couldn't concentrate at work just imagining what was happening at home. As soon as it got to 5 I was in the car racing home to see what was awaiting me. When I pulled up his car wasnt there. I thought id walk in and find her in bed..but she was in kitchen. She told me I was home early...but nothing else. I darent ask....had he? Had they? It was so frustrating.

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

Just come right out and ask her if he tried it on with her. denise

"Just come right out and ask her if he tried it on with her. denise "

Very sexy story, more please. This is defo wank material

Good story

By *ilanCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

Wow best story in a long time, keep it cuming

Michelle said nothing about him..or anything different from the ordinary. We went to bed and I lay there thinking about whether they had fucked on our bed...had he cum in her...on these sheets. It was uncomfortabletrying to sleep having erection after erection. Was she lying there thinking about him...about the sex they had had?

This went on for a couple of days..I darent say anything for fear of showing my hand...but in the end it was Steve that texted me.

" Havent seen you at the gym last few days...you still licking the cum out of your wife?"

Well i didnt know what to do or say...so I asked him..."Did you fuck her"....but he never replied.

So after work that day I went to his flat...the scene of my disgrace the previous weekend.

I pressed the bell and he asked who it was.."its me..can i have a word"..he buzzed the door open.

I went up to the flat..the door was open...i went in and closed it behind me...my heart was racing.

He walked out of the kitchen...freshly showered and wrapped in a towel. Muscles and tattoos and a smile on his face..."knew youd come round cucky" he snorted at me. " so you wanna know if cuckys wife got fucked do you...well first you'd better be good to me or I'll tell you nothing"

Nice interesting developing well this scenario

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

Am absolutely loving this story!! Do carry on!

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Nice interesting developing well this scenario"

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

More please

By *loxfordMan  over a year ago

Reading

Very horny! Please continue with the next part

Tyneside

MMMMMMMMMMMM MORE MORE MORE

Brilliant tell us more

By *izzyDaisyCouple  over a year ago

norwich

Loving the story ... more please!

"More please"

By *resh princeMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I was enjoying this. what happened next

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"I was enjoying this. what happened next "

Yep-tell us all more

Steve pointed to the living room...and that sofa. " Go on...you know where to go"...so I went and sat on the sofa. He remained standing,,strutting around the room.

"So Michelle hasnt told you all the sordid details then" he said "I wonder why not"

"She hasnt even mentioned it..not even your visit" I said..desperate to find out more.

"Ok..maybe shes embarrassed how much she enjoyed it....or maybe shes annoyed you sucked my cock before her" he laughed

" You told her" I felt myself blush but I also felt myself get aroused..."how did she respond?"

"Oh I think I mentioned it when she was sucking on this cock" and he dropped the towel to the floor.." something about her being better than her husband"

He stood there a moment..I looked at his semi hard cock...it looked even bigger than last time...had it really been in my wife? My god ...why would she want my normal sized one when she'd had that monster.

" oh she wasnt as easy to convince as you were....took sometime to get her to comply....oh but once she seen this baby she was your typical married slut..and Ive had a few around here" he boasted.

" Come on....Im not standing here for my health...you know what you need to do...now get naked and suck me!"

This time unlike the first time I did know what was expected of me. It was bitter sweet. Part of me was repelled by what i was doing..part of me was highly aroused at the thought.

I stripped off....and knelt down in front of him...he looked down at my stifening cock...."ha..that explains it...no wonder she had problems geting my cock inside her...shes not used to a real mans cock"...as he pointed down at mine.

" Get up....I want a picture this time"

He went off to the kitchen to get his fone..this was my chance..if i didnt want to get humiliated I could get dressed and leave now.....

I was still there when he got back...I knew my place

Tyneside

So horny , wish we lived closer to you ,then you could watch us using michelle

great story, loving it..

"great story, loving it.."

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

A very horny story. Steve was quite the bull

Still on the lookout for my very own Steve!

Sammi

Bradford

Yes he knows his place-hope he's a real cuck & has to watch his being impregnated by Steve....

There's only one criticism I have - I want to read it all RIGHT NOW! Nice story.

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

Wow! I absolutely LOVE this story, best I've read in a long time. My panties are soaking wet reading this

He walked back into the living room..naked...muscled..and his huge cock flopped in front of him.

"oh...you.re still here ....thought you might leave" said Steve and walked up to me.." but i guess you just wanna know how your wife was when I forced all this inside her"...and he patted his now semi hard cock.

"yes ..i want to know everything that happened" i replied

"of course you do cucky..of course you do...but I want some pictures first and i want to be hard when i take them..so come on Cucky...get closer...and kiss this big boy" and he offered up his manhood into my face.

I didnt hesistate this time..it wasnt like the last time..no pretentions about not being under his spell... I wrapped a hand around its thick girth and started to slowly stroke it...

" No no no" he shouted..." kiss it first Cucky....you know its the only real cock in this room..now tell it"

I put my lips to the side of his shaft..and kissed it....it was like a forearm..it was so thick...i kissed it again and licked it..

"Thats it Cucky..." and he lifted his shaft upwards.."now kiss my balls and I'll tell you how I emptied them in you lovely wife...and thank me for it"

I pushed my head closer...his balls hung heavy in front of me...I closed my eyes and kissed them...and i heard the click of the camera.

I opened my eyes and he rested his cock on my face..I looked up and there he was looking through the camera..."click" another one

"Michelle said she didnt believe youd sucked my cock....well she will when she sees these pictures".

What had i done....fuck..I should stop this now...but my heart is racing..my cock is rigid..Im too far gone to stop now..

"Now stand up" he demands..I do as Im told. We stand facing each other...my cock rigid..his still stiffening but dwarfing mine.." Now put them side by side..I comply...."cllck"...I lok down at the sight...Im not small but next to his i look pathetic

"think I might send that one to Michelle right now...show her the difference between the two of us"

Would he?

Bristol, Thornbury

More

Moreeee

Tyneside

i want to join in and use her in front of the cuck

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

This is so hot. I'm so hard reading. Makes me wanna be on my knees holding a cock in front of me, which I don't normally do...

more please

"More please"

Sammi

Leeds

"More please

Sammi "

"This is so hot. I'm so hard reading. Makes me wanna be on my knees holding a cock in front of me, which I don't normally do..."

Lol love it

Wow so horny

"Wow so horny "
it's a very good story !!

"Good story "

Made my pussy wet reading it had to play with myself mmmmm

By *enuinebikinkyMan  over a year ago

LLANELLI

mmm made me so hard

im a sub bi sissy and love to meet a dom couple/female

Great follow up, I like how the cuck is starting to learn his place

"Made my pussy wet reading it had to play with myself mmmmm"
Me too

Leeds

Can't wait for more

By *utecontradictionMan  over a year ago

Malvern

Definitely a great read. ....can't wait for the next installment. ...the whole scenario has me hard and aching.

By *havedballsMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Great story, pity we can't see the pics? Hopefully more soon

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Great story, more please

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

very hot and male on male action doesn't usually do it for me. Enjoying this story!

Ruby x

Looking forward to the climax of this

He tapped on his fone a few times..smiled and said " that should bring asmile to your wifes face!"

I looked up in horror...if hes really sent that pic..what can i say? What the hell will the reaction be?

"No get back down and let me see you enjoy sucking me"

AS much as I was worried about what he had just done I felt compelled to do as he asked...I stroked his shaft with my hand...and cupped his balls with the other....even though Id seen it before I was still amazed at the size of it..the power it seemed to have

"Thats it cucky..nice and slow....and lets see you kissing it again"...I did as I was told....truth was i was enjoying it...I seemed free from worry..I was just doing what I was told

"Beep..beep"....my fone went off..."go on then cucky...see whos texted you" He motioned towards the pile of clothes behind me that housed my mobile. I opened it..it was Michelles text...."I thought you were at the gym" it said...christ he had sent it

"Now cucky...see how nice your wife is...I bet shes letting you stay"

"Umm..shes just wondered why Im not at the gym"

"Thats cos your here cucky... of your own free will....servicing your bull and finding out how easy it was to convince your Michelle to oipen her legs for me"

"really...did she?" I stuttered

oh yes cucky..now open wide and suck my cock and im going to tell you how easy it was"

I opened my mouth...I still struggled to get his huge cock head between my lips...but he pushed a little harder and I did

" Now cucky..you see the difference between you and I is that when i see an opportunity I take it..and you hang back.....thats it...a little deeper " and with that he pushed a little harder..."you see when I popped around to see your missus she was in her training gear...she was going to the gym...and god does she look good in a tight white tee shirt...and you see cucky..i just told her so.....and although she brushed it off...I could see she liked the flattery...so I told her how much I enjoyed looking at her in the gym..and had she noticed"

As he told me the story.. I felt his cock getting harder.... slightly faster rhythym to his pushing...I sucked away..flicking his cock head with my tongue to excite him..just like Michelle did to me

"and she said shed guessed that....and she was a married woman...at which point cucky I saw my opening...so I told her I knew that...and that her husband was a very nice bloke....who'd sucked my cock just the weekend earlier"

I gagged...he'd thrust his cock as he said that line...

" tut tut cucky...dont you be pushing me off....and he withdrew his cock from my mouth....and rested it against my face....he now held my head and pushed his cock into my face..thrusting up and down...his balls riding up into my mouth then down again

" Yes cucky..she was shocked...but in that moment cucky I stepped forward and kissed her...and said yes Michelle...your husband seemed to think youd like the idea....and i rubbed my hand against her tight white tee shirt...and she blushed...and pushed me back..but not hard enough cucky...not hard enough to mean no....and so I told her how youd convinced me to come round to see her...to prove to her I was all the man her husband thought she needed...and i moved in to kiss her again..." and he thrust harder and faster against my face..pulling me into his cock...

" and cucky...I should her the picture...and you know what....she said she wasnt suprised....and all she asked was what was she to do now...and I told her cucky...I said...well if your husbands been a naughty boy...youd better even it up by being a naughty girl....." and as he said that i felt myself cum involuntary

He thrust harder ..I squezzed his balls,,they were getting tighter,,more urgency in his strokes....it wouldnt be long till this was over.

" yes....and i kissed her a third time cucky...your lovely michelle...and stroked those lovely breasts of hers through the tee shirt.....I tell you cucky..I was rock hard from that moment....Michelle couldnt believe it when i let her stroke it.."

and then I felt him jerk....it was cumming....he pushed my head back..and the first spurts of cum shot from his shaft...the first two missed...but the third and fourth landed on my face...i close my eyes and felt the shots landing...how humiliating....he stroked himslf a few times to release those final shots....

" ah yes cucky....even thinking about your wife makes me cum...now clean yourself off and run off home to her...I think youve got a lot of talking to do.....I'll be round to see her in the week as shes arranged"

Great story

Wow this is very hot

Liverpool

Cant wait to find out what happened when he went round in the week !

Manchester

Yeah, a bit more of the three would be good now

just gets better and better

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

This story is driving me crazy with cock sucking lust and I have never done it before gonna have to stop reading it lol x

By *s2togetherCouple  over a year ago

thanet

this is great more please.. we need a cuck like this!

mmmmmmm lovin this story x

Bradford

not our scene but certainly enjoying this one!!!

"mmmmmmm lovin this story x "

Sammi

By *eter2477Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

This is awesome anyone wana chat

Bradford

"This is awesome anyone wana chat "

About ho everyone is waiting for the next instalment?

Maidstone

Yes lol

Bradford

us too lol

Maidstone

Well is great story

Leeds

"Cant wait to find out what happened when he went round in the week ! "

Don't normally like man on man , but loving this x.

I agree...... More please x

Bradford

"Don't normally like man on man , but loving this x.

I agree...... More please x"

Agreed!

[Removed by poster at 02/07/13 21:45:55]

Thats got me hot under the collar, makes me wished i had tried something like that with my gay friends at pride

thanet

please were all still waiting!

By *ohn and ChristineCouple  over a year ago

.this town

Brilliant story

Mmmm great thread!

Loved it! X

By *Brinksy xxWoman  over a year ago

Halesowen

The suspense is killing me! More more more

"The suspense is killing me! More more more "

You're not the only one brinksy x

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Telford

This is a great story thus far.

By *ilanCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

MMMM still wanting more on this sexy story dont keep us waiting

as oliver twist said....more please sir

god i want more please

Bradford

I think he may be running out of ideas....

I picked up my clothes and went to his bathroom. I looked in his mirror and saw my sticky face...oh the shame of it. I cleaned myself up..I knew I was heading home to Michelle and knew I was in trouble enough. I put my clothes on and went to leave. Steve was sat in his chair and called out as I went towards the stairs.."hey cucky..dont be hard on yourself...we all have our places..and tell your missus I'll be in touch later"..and I left his flat.

I drove home slowly..thinking what I was going to say...and then suddenly id have flashbacks of his cock cumming over my face...I was terribly confused.

I pulled up outside the house. I walked in through the back door and michelle was there waiting.

"I thought you were going to the gym....not sneaking round to steves...." there was some anger in her voice...."and if you want me to sleep with him..dont you think you should have discussed it with me first"...

"Yes...im sorry" I stuttered back.."but it really wasnt like that...I never suggested it...it was steve idea....he just came out with it last weekend...anyway...what happened during the week round here?" I tried to change the focus to her.

"Hey..dont change the subject...im angry that you went behind my back and lied... more than what has hapoened" she said. " I worry about trust...more than I worry about sex"

"I'm sorry darling" I said and gave her a cuddle "it just sort of happened and I just didnt know how to tell you...it wont happen again"

"So you dont want me to sleep with steve then?...he seemed convinced you did....but I told him you couldn't handle it...your quite a jealous husband arent you?" Michelle said with a slightly mischievous tone

"Darling." I replied.."its not something I'd ever thought about until steve brought it up last weekend....im sure I would have handled it"

"Yes " she replied "speaking of handling it.....he showed me that picture of you "handling" it....you are a bad man...I never knew you were a secret cock sucker..." and she laughed.

"Neither did I..." laughing with her "it just seemed the right thing to do when he pulled that monster out"

Michelle laughed and looked up into my eyes and said "it certainly did " and she smiled again...

"Yes ...you....what did you get upto during the week?" I asked ...to try and satisfy my curiosity.

"Ah.." she said.." that would be telling...and I dont want you all upset and jealous"

And at that moment I felt myself getting aroused....so I pushed for more information. .."well..what did you and Steve get up to? You can tell me darling I wont get upset...im intrigued. ."

And with that I pressed my stiffening cock into her midriff.

"Oh..."she exclaimed "you are intrigued arent you...I can feel your "intrigue" getting harder...so you want to know all the details do you?....well...come with me to bed and ill tell you all about it"

She lead me by the hand up the stairs and into to bedroom...

"So you want to know how he rubbed his hands over my breasts..do you? How his were the first hands on these breasts since we first met 7 years ago" and she lifted my hands onto her still covered breasts. .."I have to say darling. ..when he did it the first time I was rather annoyed...but the second time it was exciting...naughty even" and she rubbed my hands firmly on her breasts

"I got rather wet at that moment..but I was thinking you'd soon be home to rescue me so just to keep it at that...didn't want to annoy him....and that's when he tried to kiss me...and I wasn't having that.."and at that moment she lowered her hand down and I felt her press against my groin...."mmmmm " she said.."my husbands got a nice hard cock."

Michelle stepped back..and slipped off her top...stood in front of me in her lacy white bra...telling me all about steve. ..and I was loving it!

She turned around and leaned against me..her back pressing into me....she lifted my hands back up and held them on the naked flesh of her breasts abive her bra....

"I let him touch my breasts again...I was still in my tee shirt. ..but he pulled it up and I felt his hands against my naked skin...I was so excited but still in control " she said...rubbing my hands into her breasts and rubbing against my fully stiff cock..."he was pawing me....and suddenly I felt him kiss me again...this time darling...I didnt stop him"

More! More! don't stop now

Sammi

As she told me that I felt my cock twitch and dribble ...suddenly Michelle was getting very aroused...she turned to face me again..her face flushed...her eyes almost closed. She tugged at my belt.."he had his fingers inside my bra...and he kept telling me how you wanted this for me..." she unzipped my trousers and her hand reached in and grabbed the base of my cock and started to pull it towards her

"He took my hand...and placed it on the bulge of his trousers...it was so arousing I forgot about you for a while. ..he was talking about how I deserved this...how pleased you would be....and then he unzipped himself...and that massive cock of his was suddenly in front of me"

She tugged hard at my erect cock...before unzipping her skirt and letting it drop to the floor...she pulled me towards the bed...falling back onto it...hers legs opened

"Tell me how it felt" I urged her

"Darling....it was the biggest cock ive ever seen...I tried not to look...but he took my hand and placed it upon it...."

Michelle reached down and guided my cock to her very wet and warm pussy. ...with no effort at all my cock slipped inside. ..she gasped

"Tell me all" I said

"Are you sure darling....are you sure you want to know about steve?"

"Yes babe...tell me everything you were feeling and thinking" and I pushed my cock all the way inside her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh god " she exclaimed. ."I'm cumming...." I felt her buck and wriggle then groan..her face red and contorted...

I stayed inside her...not moving as she came back down from her high....just give her a minute or two to recover tgen find out more I thought

This is a great story so far. Lov'in it

Sammi

Fantastic story. Looking forward to next chapter xx

Bristol, Thornbury

Dont stop there please don't stop x

By *essicacrossTV/TS  over a year ago

carlisle

Keep going. Fantastic story

Brilliant keep it cuming!

nothing like a good tease....n believe me i feel teased....keep it cumming i need to read more please

By *itram23855Man  over a year ago

rotherham/fuerteventura

im a str8 guy but you got me rock hard think im bi curious now

My turn yet?!

ooihhhh was so hoping the next chapter was gonna be here....what am i gonna read in bed now

Michelles eyes opened again... "oh...that felt good darling"she said..."let me see how aroused you are" and I pulled my stiff cock from her wetness."hmmm" she said "steve said you'd be aroused at the thought...I just didn't think you would be...not at the thought of another man having sex with me" and as she said it she gripped her hand around the base of my wet cock.

She squeezed it hard as if to test its stiffness..."mmm" she said. .."nice and hard....although I couldnt get my fingers all the way around steves cock" and as she said it she looked me straight in the eyes. I looked down at her hand. ..her thumb and middle finger were touching around mine

"Yes" I agreed "Steves cock is very thick...and looked her back in the eyes.

"Darling" she said in an enquiring voice.."do you really think you'd be ok if steve came round during the week?" And again she squeezed the base of my cock as if to convince me to agree.

"I need to say something first...its about steve..."

She looked at me seriously and took her hand off my cock.

"What...whats the problem?" She asked

"Look..I dont understand it myself yet...its just..well..he seems to have some kind of control over me...im doing stuff I hadnt ever thought I could do..and im worried that youll be upset when you hear about it from steve".I looked Michelle in the eyes again..seeing if this was the time to confess or not.She looked puzzled..even worried

"He told me some stuff" she said reassuringly "and he showed a picture...I must admit I was shocked at the time..but its not like I didnt suspect something. ..youve always asked about my ex's ...always wanted to know how good they were..how big...and darling ive always told you the truth" and I felt her hand slide over my cock again...and she started to stroke it.."and ive always told you how much I love you and how its not about sex...so seeing you kissing steves cock was just a shock...nothing more....dont worry...anyway" she said as a grin grew over her face.."weve both kissed that cock"

My cock instantly stiffened in her hand..."is that all youve done with him?" I asked

She started to wank my cock a bit harder...."no " she smiled back..."ill tell you if you promise me you can handle it and dont get angry".....I promised

"I told him im a married woman as he tried to get inside my bra...and he told me that youd both talked about it and you'd told him you liked the idea..that it aroused you...and he called you his cocky"

"His Cucky" I corrected her as she wanked me

"Yes his Cucky....what did he mean?"

"It means cuckold....a man whos wife has sex with other men..with or without her husbands knowledge"

"So you want me to have sex with steve...with or without knowing?" she said in a dirty voice as I felt my cock stiffen sharply

"With"

Her grip around my cock got tighter...she was feeling my arousal and heightening it

I felt empowered...I was telling her what I wanted

"I want you to have sex with steve....and I want to watch ...and see you orgasm"

She released her hand for a second and dived into her bedside drawer...pulling out her rabbit vibrator...she handed it to me

"Quick. ..tell me more" her voice urgent. .and her face flushing red "tell me you want to see steves huge cock fuck me...you want to see me suck it for you" the voice getting more urgent aa I pressed the rabbit againt her wet clit and she jerked at my cock

"Yes baby" I said "I want to see you take all of steves cock...I want to see him cum in you" and with those words I felt my load release. ..spunking over michelles hands and belly...she took the rabbit off me and slipped it inside her..angled just right..and 5 seconds later she thrashed around as she came.

I lay next to her..touching hands as we recovered. .."your such a naughty husband " she said "youve got me thinking about another mans cock in our bedroom"

I lay there...time to grab the moment with both hands like steve does

"Good" I said..."why dont you invite him over on weds when im at work...see how you feel then"

I kissed her..."I love you" I said

She said nothing...just stared at my lifeless spent cock as her mind drifted off to Wednesday

Ace story - really horny

"Ace story - really horny"

Sammi

"Ace story - really horny

Sammi"

Yarp can't wait for the next installment

very horny story but it cant end like that so can you tell us about the wednesday

Bristol, Thornbury

Roll in wensday x

wow wow wow, very horny xx

Looking forward to next instalment

very very horny story.

It's Wednesday!!

Love this story, as a cuck couple this would be amazing to happen in our swinging relationship wirh a regular guy

I went for a shower and when I got back michelle was playing with her fone with a cheeky grin. "You are sure arent you darling...about all this?" She asked.

"Yes darling..I am" I replied but I must admit that in the post coital moment...I felt a touch of regret for agreeing.

She tapped away on her fone..then went for a shower. I sat in the bedroom..thinking whether I should have stopped it...but I knew that id regret it in the future if I didnt let steve in.

Her fone flashed...a message...I wanted to read it but it might make me change my mind. I dressed and went into living room waiting for michelle. The light was flashing on my mobile. ..I had a message too. I flipped it open

"Good boy Cucky for convincing Michelle she should meet me wednesday. Will reward you when we meet next"

The last few hours of my day suddenly flashed by me. First the image of steves cock slit opening and his cum shooting out over my face...and then the sight of my wife orgasming as she talked about the same guy..what a strange day it had been.

The next few days dragged...we didnt discuss it...nor did we have sex. As tuesday evening came along it was michelle who mentioned it first. "Darling" she said "are you still ok with steve coming round tomorrow afternoon...its not too late to change your mind"...I noticed she said...me to change my mind. ..not her

"I told you...im fine with it..steve should be fun...and I love you having fun" and as I said it I felt aroused and torn in two.

"Well nothing will probably happen..."she replied " we'll probably be too nervous...or it wont feel right....and anyway..im not protected so im not taking a risk"

It was something I hadnt even thought of. Since michelle had convinced me to get snipped a few years back she'd come off the pill to protect her health.I doubted very much that steve was snipped....and if they had sex...she could get pregnant! "Oh..I hadn't thought if that" I said..trying to remain calm.."well just see what happens and be safe" and I emphasised safe!

Wednesday morning came. Id slept badly all night thinking about today...steve...and my wife. What had started out as one man humiliating another in the privacy of his flat had now become that man coming to the others house to have sex with his wife....strange how these things come about. A month earlier id never dreamed about such things.

I kissed michelle as I left..I half expected her to tell me she'd had second thoughts. .but she didnt. She told me she'd see me later....and got on cleaning the house

Time dragged. I found it hard to concentrate on work..actually impossible. She hadnt told me what time he was coming round..just the afternoon.As 1pm came round I expected a message...but nothing. By 2pm I was pacing around the office trying to take my mind off what was happening. By 3pm nothing and I was now frantic..like a caged animal unable to do anything. The wheels were in motion and I wasnt in control. .steve was.

Then at 3.30 I got a message...it was from michelle "steve hasnt turned up see you for tea"

I didnt know what had happened..I felt I should text him...but that didnt feel like my place too. I was also relieved, truth be told.

I knocked off early...headed home all excited...thinking about sex with michelle when I got in. I arrived home and saw her car so came in through the back door.."im home darling" I shouted as I came through to the kitchen.."I'm in the living room " she called back...so I walked through.

As I walked in I saw her..stood up in her red basque and stockings in front if the telly..she looked like she was posing. "Wow!" I exclaimed "forgot you had that outfit...you look great" I knew my luck was in.

"Yes...doesnt she look good ken" a gruff voice said from the chair in front of me...I couldnt see the person..but I recognised the voice...it was steves.

"I decided it wasnt fair for you to miss out" he said "not after you set all this up...and your missus has been showing me just why you married her..to pass the time"

For the first time I was petrified by him...I thought we were out of our depth.

I walked around in front of the chair..."thats it" he said "give you missus a kiss" and as I did...I heard the click of his fone camera.

"Lovely couple you two " he said "im really glad we've met up"

The little twists and details in this are making this story even more exciting, can't wait for each new segment!

thanet

wow getting hot in here

"The little twists and details in this are making this story even more exciting, can't wait for each new segment!"

My thoughts exactly

"Right" Steve said, in a matter of fact way, getting up from the chair and sitting back down in the sofa "Michelle you come and sit down next to me and ken..you sit over in the chair" and he patted his hand on the seat next to him to encourage Michelle to sit next to him. Michelle looked over at me sheepishly...but I just did as I was told. "Come on michelle" he said "dont be shy just because ken is here...you dont mind this do you Cucky?"

I shook my head

Michelle slowly walked over and sat down...but not too close to him. "Thats better" he said "let's not be shy with each other....after all we've met up before.....and youve both sucked my cock" and he laughed.

Both Michelle and I blushed at that moment!

He moved closer to Michelle, who was still dressed up in her red basque and stockings. ..looking beautiful..and ran his hands over her bare arms. He pulled her closer...Michelle still looked nervous.

"Ok Cucky" he said..."I think you are putting your wife off...why dont you go for a shower then come back and join us"

"Ok.."

As I got up steve stood up next to me and followed me out.

"Come on cucky...dont put your little lady off..before you got her she was warming up nicely. ..now take 10 mins in the shower and come back in just a towel."

"Ok" I said again

I went upstairs to the bathroom and left him with Michelle. I stripped off and got in the shower. ..my mind preoccupied with steve and michelle downstairs...id promised him 10 mins but this was going to be difficult. Although the more I thought about them...the more my cock started to stiffen. I finished the shower but left the water running...and listened at the door. I heard footsteps coming up...I leant against the door.

"This way" I heard michelle say..then steves voice said "we're in your bedroom...join us when your ready"

My heart beat fast..and my cock rose up. I quickly dried myself off and wrapped the towel around me. I padded off towards our bedroom. ..the door was slightly open. .the lights off but the afternoon sunlight filtering through. As I looked inside the room I saw them both under the duvet..Michelle smiling at me.

"Cucky" says steve "pull up that stool and sit down for a moment.

As I sat down I became aware of my erection causing the towel to rise.

"Show the missus how excited you are to have her in bed with me" demanded steve..

I dropped my towel revealing my erection. I saw the duvet moving. .Michelle reaching underneath it...then he pulled the duvet back to reveal his naked body..with Michelle slowly stroking his semi erect huge cock.

"Now this is more what you were thinking of wasnt it cucky"

I didnt bother to reply. .the rapid stiffening of my cock said it all.

"Thats it michelle. ..you get me nice and hard in front of your husband" as she pulled his cock back and forth.

She was still dressed up..but one of her breasts had popped out of her basque top.

Steve was looking straight at me as she masterbated him. Then he rolled on his side to face her.."oh..look who's come out to play" he said as he noticed michelles naked breast on display..he moved down and kissed the large nipple and michelle stopped wanking him.

"wow getting hot in here"

Sammi

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

I want to be a sissy cuckold! xx

Bristol, Thornbury

Oh please don't stop there we need more today x

"I want to be a sissy cuckold! xx "

would you like a sissy mate

Love this!

I noticed her face flush as he kissed her exposed breast...she seemed oblivious to me but Steve wasnt.

"wow..what a beautiful woman...how long has it been since a man kissed your breasts apart from Ken?" he asked her.

" 7 years" she said

"Well thats been a waste" he said "youve been depriving your wife of pleasure Cucky" and his face bore down upon her breast again.

Michelle arched backwards..thrusting her breasts into his face..her hands came up onto his head and guided it onto her stiffening nipple.

He pulled at her basque..unzipping the front and exposing the other breast. He pulled his head way to take in the view.

"you have magnificent breasts Michelle" he said softly before gently pushing her body down onto the bed..pinning her by her shoulders and kissing both breasts in turn. I watched as he moved between them before lifting his head and bringing his lips up towards hers.

He paused briefly..his lips poised above hers...and then he kissed her..softly at first...gentle even...then steadily more passionate.

As they kissed more passionately his hands ran down her basque...beyond the bottom of the zip and came to rest against the mound of her red pvc thong. She gasped, as if struck by an electric shock, as he applied gentle pressure to the mound.

They kissed more passionately and i felt my cock twitch as precum welled up through the length of my highly aroused cock.

His hand pressed her mound harder still and it seemed to only make her kiss him harder. Then in a flash I saw his fingers lift her thong and slip underneath its fabric....and she let out an audible gasp.

"oh you are so wet Michelle" he said to her...

"mmmmmm " she mumbled back

He probed her wet crease..even in the light i could see how wet she was.." you enjoying the view Ken?" he asked ..pulling her thong out of the view so I could see clearly.

"Ok" he said....stopping what he was doing.." Michelle...slip that thong of baby and watch "..his voice slightly more firm than before

He rolled off Michelle and stepped off the bed. Instantly his huge manhood was visible...sticking out in front of him.. he walked around to me on the stool. Michelle slipped her red thong off...and lay on the bed..her 38D breasts resting on top of her basque. She looked over at me and Steve and I could see her eyes drawn to his huge erect cock.

Steve stood at the end of the bed. His muscled body in silhouette against the sunlight and his "horse-like" cock proudly erect in front of him.

"Cucky" he said to me " crawl over here and give my cock a kiss before Michelle feels it inside her"

I crawled over on my hands and knees and looked up. His heavy cock rested for a second on my face and I kissed its thick shaft.." thats it Cucky..let Michelle see" and he moved around so Michelle got a good view of my lips on his shaft

Michelle watched intently...excitedly even...her legs slowly opened and her trimmed blonde mound seemed to grow expectantly. She wasnt vocal..she didnt move much but I could see she was watching me on steves cock.

"Thats it Cucky...now you its your turn to watch" and he climbed back onto the bed from the bottom end..grabbing Michelles feet as he clambered up the bed

Bradford

Excellent! Enjoyed every part so far, wonder how long this hormones can go on for!

getting better and better

Very very erotic , your mind is thinking up all this naughtiness

Bradford

Damned auto predict! Outstanding story,roll on the next installment x

Bradford

Damned auto predict! Outstanding story,roll on the next installment x

This has us both very very horny .x

Bristol, Thornbury

Keep going you are such a tease x

"Keep going you are such a tease x"

Sammi

Bradford

"Keep going you are such a tease x

Sammi"

Aspiring bulls should be admiring the way that Steve is able to command respect from the cuck

want to meet a guy like this

As Steve climbed up the bed his huge cock was hanging down in front...I felt aroused and disgusted by myself...but I didnt know what to do next. I got off my knees and looked down as steve muscled body moved up michelles basque clad body. He paused over her wet mound and lowered his head down to lick it. Michelle tensed visibly..her legs started to close but steve held them open with his arms "Michelle. .dont fight it...weve all come this far...relax..dont spoil it for us all" steve said in a quiet but firm voice. He then turned to me..my smaller erection on full show..."Ken...tell michelle it's alright. ..hold her hand...get on the bed next to us"

I clambered on beside michelle..she looked nervous...I clasped her hand and kissed her. ."ken" she said "are you sure?..I love you"

"I love you too darling" I replied " and im sure its good...look how aroused we all are"

She smiled. ..and looked back at steve who was now up face to face with her and me.

"Thats good ken" he said, then he turned to Michelle and said" relax michelle, relax and let me in..im much bigger than your used to with ken but it wont hurt...I promise you'll get used to the extra girth"

I realised then that as id talked to her and kissed her he'd been trying to enter her. Without warning I suddenly felt my cock jerk and splash a few shots of my cum onto the duvet..I didnt think anyone had noticed. .."calm down cucky " he said "no wonder michelle needs a real man...shes not used to cumming first im sure" and as he said that his hips pushed slowly forward.

Michelle tensed up again and bit her lower lip."god your tight michelle. ..just relax and ill be inside" he said and he pressed his hands onto michelles shoulders pinning her down...he thrust again.."god...relax...I want you michelle...ken wants me to have you...dont you" he said

"Yes I do darling" I said

Steve pushed himself up...he entwined his fingers with hers and raised himself up. I looked down and saw his thick hard cock pressed against michelles mound. .but as he pushed again I could see it wasnt going in...he looked even bigger in that position..it was massive..

I dont know why I did it..he hadnt asked me...but I could see it needed to be done

I Reached down and put my hand against michelles mound..as his cock pressed against it her labia was being forced inward...I just put my fingers either side of his cock..and gently eased her lips open. She gasped and her hand grabbed my head...I looked down and saw steves thick cock head vanish between her lips." Ah good boy..good boy " he said and pushed a bit more inside her. Michelle pulled my head down towards hers and kissed me, a deep loving kiss...but I was being pushed by steve as he tried to get more if his thick shaft inside her. This time I had a few seconds warning....I stood up and grabbed the tissue box next to the bed...suddenly my cock started emptying my balls into a handful of tissues id grabbed...it was pulses anymore...just a continuous flow of cum into the tissues..like a tap had been turned on.

I looked back at steve and michelle..He'd got her pinned down by the shoulders again...I couldnt see how far in he was. .but from the grimace on michelles face it was obviously getting further in.

His hips thrust back and forth..slowly at first but I could see he was finding it easier with every stroke. Michelles hands lifted up and rested on his muscled arms."thats it baby" he said to her " feel my big cock inside you...you like it dont you?...its hard for you...now make me cum for you baby...your husbands already shot his load..into a tissue...im putting mine inside his wife. ."

Suddenly I thought "protection" he wasn't wearing any...I knew michelle wasnt protected..." steve...protection" I said.

"Cucky...bulls dont wear protection....and your wifes not stopping me...so shut the fuck up and let me enjoy michelles body

Keep it cumming i'll clean up

Excellent! Enjoyed every part so far

Sammi

I've just cum need sleep now lol

Bradford

"I've just cum need sleep now lol "

Ditto

"want to meet a guy like this"

I have been reading this for days and it is incredible! I read it over and over looking for the updates. Amazing!!! Keep it up.

Bristol, Thornbury

More more more lol x

Ken suck his balls as he fucks her

More please more ...

i want steve now mmmm

Liverpool

Just catching up and it is very good reading, should be made into a series of films, hope we don't run out of posts before series one ends

How long for the next part god i want to suck cock now im all turned on mmmmmm x

Bradford

"Just catching up and it is very good reading, should be made into a series of films, hope we don't run out of posts before series one ends "

I sat back on the edge of the bed as Steve focussed totally on Michelle...deflated..he'd put me in my place alright.

My cock started to go soft...so different to Steves cock which looked impossibly hard.

Back and forth he rocked..Michelles body moving back and forth on the bed in unison with his thrusts. I noticed how red her face was..her nipples were very erect too. Steve pushed her legs open wider..."relax babe" he said calmly to her.."your still fighting it...if you want all of this inside you youve got to relax a little more...I dont want to hurt you"

He released his hands fronm her legs..she kept them there.."thats it he said..just an inch or two more to go"

"Oh god " she muttered..i knew that phrase..I knew what was coming next.

Michelle reached up and grabbed his head..and pulled him down onto her breasts..he didnt need a second invite and hungrily sucked on her erect nipples. Her legs lifted up around his hips as he continued to thrust inside her and thats when I knew she was cumming..."oh god..oh christ alive " she said in expressive bursts...pulling his head down hard into her chest...I saw her face...her eyes were wide..she looked intense..manic even..breathing in short pants..sucking in small breaths..her fingers tightly wrapped in steves short hair..biting her lips...and then a shout "yessssssssss" and she held her breath...and held steve still...he stopped thrusting..realising she wanted him to stop for a second or two

It seemed forever that she held him still...but probably only 10 seconds..but ages for me. Her face relaxed..a smile came over her face, a smile of something achieved

She searched for me and saw me..limp cock ..sitiing on the end of the bed and behind Steves head she mouthed the words "wow...wow..amazing....thank you darling"

Steve interuppted the moment..."well Michelle..are you ready to continue?

She looked over to me again and mouthed the words "are you alright?" with a perplexed look on her face

"Yes..im fine" I mouthed back...but I wasnt..I felt empty..like Id lost something...being out performed adn bossed about by this guy...and he still hadnt finished.

Michelle leant back down on the bed and released Steves head and let her legs slide off his hips and relax onto the bed. "God Michelle..your soaking down there" said Steve..."Ken..." he said to me "go get a towel"

I picked up the towel Id worn to the bedroom and offered it to him

"Dont be silly " he snapped back and flicked the towel away

He backed off from Michelle and i watched in awe as his huge cock withdrew from my wifes pussy. He turned around with his back to her...his manhood erect and glistening in the light..so dominant and powerful..he thrust it in my direction " now pat me down " he said gesturing for me to gently pat the towel on his cock...I did..I wasnt even fighting his demands anymore.."get down on your knees and do it" he demanded..so I got off the bed and he made me pat him down with the towel

I looked over at Michelle..she was still lying on her back...i looked at her mound ...my god it was huge and red and so wet..I went to pat her down but steve stopped me.." thats not your job " he said angrily snatching the towel off me before carefully patting her mpound down with it..he then threw the used towel towards me

"Michelle...your husband cant even get an erection now " he proudly boasted and pointed at my limp form " Ive got no problems for you " he said to her and gestured down at his proud erection. " Still Im sure Ill find something for him to do soon" he said for both our benefits

" Michelle babe...lets try a different position..one can all enjoy" he said " you roll on your side" he said and pointed shich side he wanted her on...compliently she rolled onto her left side in the middle of the bed. Steve moved back up the bed..upright...and lifted her right leg up towards his shoulder. His big cock probed away at her swollen mound,,trying to get its thick head back between her married lips..he pushed and pressed...it looked too big to go inside my wife but somehow it eventually found its target..just the head at first..then he thrust a few inches inside and Michelle let out a gasp again

"OOOhhh..youve got tight again Michelle " steve said in a satisfied way..lets relax again and help me get this inside you..cos I know you want it.."and he turned his head to face me " a real mans cock"

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

Enjoying this a lot.

But kinda wish that steve was a black bull.

And that he was making me suck his big black cock right now x

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Sammi

Wow so so hot my cock drips everytime I read it

thanet

WOW getting steaming hot, were enjoying this, think my hubby wants to be a cuck! i need a bull!!

By *ob_bieMan  over a year ago

Bath

Love this! Love this! Love this!!!

So want to do this with my ex!!!! Fuck....anyone in the bath and Bristol area????

Maidstone

"WOW getting steaming hot, were enjoying this, think my hubby wants to be a cuck! i need a bull!! "

Love this to message me

Wow!

great

thanet

please more!?!?!

Manchester

Great story with so many elements we have enjoyed for real, it rings very true which is what make it horny.

Keep it coming ... pardon the pun

waiting patiently.......x

wow just updated on the story, oh dear i made a mess again haha, more please xx

steve pushed a little harder and my wifes mound just seemed to expand to take it. it still looked too thick to get inside her...after all, she had been used to me for years...but somehow it seemed to accept steves huge cock. "Thats it baby.." he gently encouraged her " relax and let steve inside...all the way" and he thrust a bit harder than before. Michelle gasped..her mouth open as he seemed to get all of his manhood inside her...

" thats it Michelle....feels good doesnt it...all that real cock inside you" and again he turned to direct that comment to me.

Michelle said nothing...her mind was somewhere else. I watched as steve gently rocked back and forth..stretching my wife...easing her into his world..." are you watching this Ken " he said.." watching how a man should fuck his wife...she shouldnt need another man to do it like you do" he said....making me feel small

"come here...lie next to her..facing her..hold her hand..i want you to see her face when i cum" he gestured fo rme to get up on the bed

Michelle looked flushed...her eyes were watery as if shed been crying..as I lay next to her she put her hand around mine and squeezed it...but her eyes closed

"thats the way ken" said steve.."now watch Michelle enjoy herself"

He thrust ..her eyes opened...he thrust more forcefuly ....back and forth...a little quicker than he had up to this point...Michelles body moved up and down the bed as he slid in and out of her....she bit her lip...and squeezed my hand hard again...Steve was really fucking her now..I felt my cock twitching back to life...

Michelles hand reached down and wrapped around my cock...as she rocked back and forth her action was to wank me off..and soon i was semi erect..

" oh yes Michelle" said steve.."get ready for me" his voice more urgent..Michelle pushed her head forward towards me ..I kissed her....she kissed me back...more passionately "Oh yes....thats it.kiss her Ken " he said.." kiss your wife as I cum inside her"

Michelle let go of me and put her hand on my face and kissed me deeply...as she did so i felt her start to shake...she was cumming..

"yes...yes " steve urged himself on..his muscled body glistening with sweat as I looked up..."thats it ..thats it"

I saw him stiffen...his back went straight..Michelle looked straight into my eyes and whispered "oh god..oh god"

I smelt it....his cum..pumping inside my wife...no protection...

"Cucky....quick...get down here.." and he pointed to between my wifes legs

I was going to say no....my mind was on the fact he'd just cum in my unprotected wife...but he urged me in a more forceful voice

I slipped down the bed..Michelles leg still on his chest..his large cock still impaled inside her..oh the smell...another mans semen on our bed

"get down there and get ready" he said..I didnt know what was going to happen next.

I lay my head beside her thigh...seeing his glistening cock slowly retract from my wife..my body half off the bed...four..five..six..seven..inches sliding out of her...a bit more eight...and then his thick cock head..Michelles pussy popped as he took it out..and now I realsied what he was thinking.

He took his cock in his hand and pointed it at my face..it was wet...sticky..covered in cum...he slapped me with is..then like squeezing toothpaste he squeezed the last remaining drops of cum from his cock onto my face....my eyes were closed but i could feel them drop

"look cucky " he said proudly " look at your wifes freshly fucked pussy" and he grabbed my hair..pulling my face up to stare at it

she was dribbling cum..fresh cum..running down her slit and onto the bedsheets

"this is what you wanted wasnt it Ken when you sucked my cock last week" there was no more pretending...we couldnt ignore what had just happened.."go on..have a lick " he said and pushed my face into the sticky river..it didnt taste like last week...it was totally diferent...cos it was my wife i was tasting it from...

Michelle let out a gasp "stop..too sensitive " she said

" ok babe" he said and released my head...he leaned up the bed and took michelles head..turned it towards him..and kissed her deeply..."now that was good " he said in a smug way.

he climbed off the bed..stood in the light from the window..all smiles.. as I got off the bed and walked around to Michelle...her eyes were closed..her breasts red and hand marks on them where he had squeezed them..her legs closed and she lay their motionless for a minute before rolling onto her back.

"I cant believe what just happened " she said.."i need sometime to take this all in" she leapt up from the bed..grabbed her dressign gown and headed off to the shower. I was worried..she'd done and seen so much in a few days

"dont worry Ken" steve said " its just a bit of guilt..Ive seen it before...your going to have a few rough days but dont worry..she'll get over it." he said in a matter of fact way

"I best get on my way....still got to do some shopping" his face beaming as he slipped his clothes back on "youd best clean this lot up....and Ill text you in a few days to go over this and see how she is"

And with that he trotted off down the stairs and out the house. I sat on the bed...the smell of sex still in the room..what had I done....? Was Michelle ok...all sorts of emotions going through my head. Id wait and see what Michelle was thinking when she got out of the shower..in the meantime id best get these spunk ridden sheets off the bed

Manchester

this gets better with each instalment, good stuff, thanks

Tyneside

So fucking horny

"this gets better with each instalment, good stuff, thanks"

Sammi

[Removed by poster at 15/07/13 11:43:57]

Made me (mrs) cum , awesome, so so fucking horny story So fab, thank you.

Excellent story. You'll have to start a new thread at this rate x

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"im a str8 guy but you got me rock hard think im bi curious now "

Bristol, Thornbury

Please carry on xx

By *loxfordMan  over a year ago

Reading

[Removed by poster at 15/07/13 14:17:17]

Final word...please do a part 2!!