FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watersports /piss fantasies?
Watersports /piss fantasies?
Jump to: Newest in thread
 |
By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago
|
Being laid in a big wet room and have a stream of men and women come along and piss all over me . And have the women squat over my face for me to lick them clean |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Love a good hot juicy golden shower, lick her clean when she's finishing in my mouth..
I love watching women pee
Playing wetting games, which one of us will wet ourselves first and whomever loses is forfeited to do a household chores in wet clothes.
She comes in all shy, telling me she had an accident, grabs my hand, lifts her skirt and lets me feel, then telling me to lie down, grinds my face in her soaked pissy knickers .
Waking up with her when she's wet the bed and shag her there on the soaking wet spot...
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Not a fantasy but a reality. Went to a club with my ex and met a couple there who had their make fuck buddy with r them. The guys fucked the ex while I played with the female. We told them that the ex liked being pissed inside of and over, so after we’d played we all went to the showers, the two guys pissed inside my ex then the female squatted over her and pissed on her face and boobs. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
My best ever water sports experience was a long time ago when I lived in Gloucestershire. Met a lady who loved it. She had big pussy lips and her favourite thing was to slide them along my hard cock as she pissed on me. The warm juice on my penis always made rigid and I’d slide into her as she pee-ed on me, then fuck her hard. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *imeyeMan 11 weeks ago
Moseley |
After decades of begging my wife to piss on me, suddenly two months ago she agreed. Now every Saturday and Sunday morning I lie down in the shower and she pisses in my mouth and all over me. This morning she watched me piss in my mouth. Occasionally, she pisses in a glass and watches me drink it, and then I piss in the glass and drink it. She reluctantly watches porn with me, but she is more receptive to the pissing videos I show her. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *9bott OP Man 11 weeks ago
Chester |
My perfect fantasy/scenario would be to share my location on What3word app and to wait on my knees for guys willing to piss in my mouth...i could be blindfolded, no chat just use my mouth to suck u off or to take your piss.. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Dominatrix dresses me in stockings, knickers and bra. Lies me on the floor. slides a thick dildo into my ass, feeds me her nylon covered feet, squats down, farts in my face then proceeds to empty her full bladder into my mouth and over my face. Makes me lie there all wet while several men come in and piss all over me too. She finishes me off with a really firm and painful handjob. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"So why reply on the post?? Absolutely pointless " Because it presents my opinion. If I kept quiet folks might thinkthat it is part of my lifestyle, which it is not. I am not condeming those that do enjoy it.
Put-up or shut-up should NOT be a thing here |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
But you’ve raised your head and had nothing to offer. So why didn’t you stay quiet?? Trust me no one is going to look at your profile and instantly think “oh he loves water sports”.
Just don’t understand why you needed to say anything? It’s on an story and fantasy board if you don’t agree move on it’s simple but you had to have your say to try and promote your profile |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"But you’ve raised your head and had nothing to offer. So why didn’t you stay quiet?? Trust me no one is going to look at your profile and instantly think “oh he loves water sports”.
Just don’t understand why you needed to say anything? It’s on an story and fantasy board if you don’t agree move on it’s simple but you had to have your say to try and promote your profile " what makes you the forum guardian? That is rather annoying and unnecessary. It says way more about you, rather than me. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
I’m not a guardian of anything all I wanted to know was why say something instead of keeping quiet like you mentioned?? And as you have an opinion so do I and what exactly does the fact I’ve asked a question tell about me??
Ridiculous person jog on |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *ay6eeMan 10 weeks ago
South Wales |
More getting to do this again is a fantasy.
To answer the question with something specific I'd like to repeat, it was outdoors and planned ahead. We'd both d*unk a LOT of water beforehand. It was glorious.
Not for any kind of domination or humiliation, just because it was super horny and because we could get away with it.
And as a bonus, little to no cleaning required afterwards because... in a field 😂
She got a serious with a guy of her own ethnicity not long after we met, though, but it was wild while it lasted! |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By (user no longer on site) 9 weeks ago
|
I love going down on my mrs and one day she went toilet before we had sexy and I went down there and omg what a turn on I was down there for about an hour. So now I make her go toilet before we have sed now lol. Once many moons ago with an ex I remember we where both d*unk and having sex and I couldn’t help myself and pissed in her and she loved it so every time we went out clubbing she would say to me you going to piss in me tonight mmmm |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Absolutely love piss play
Ex mrs used to dress me up in full lingerie and she would stand above me as I lay on the floor and she would literally cover me from head to toe then make me lick her pussy clean. She asked me to then fuck her and piss inside her which I did then she squatted over me again and pushed it all out.
She also used to wet herself walking home from bus stop and walk straight in and make me clean her with my tongue |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago
|
"Absolutely love piss play
Ex mrs used to dress me up in full lingerie and she would stand above me as I lay on the floor and she would literally cover me from head to toe then make me lick her pussy clean. She asked me to then fuck her and piss inside her which I did then she squatted over me again and pushed it all out.
She also used to wet herself walking home from bus stop and walk straight in and make me clean her with my tongue "
That sounds so fucking hot, you lucky man!!  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *iSub56TV/TS 7 weeks ago
camberley |
Not a fantasy, better than that …..a reality.
Wife was sitting astride my face and I was teasing her clit and pussy with my tongue when she lost control and let go a stream of piss directly into my mouth. She was originally mortified until she realised how horny it made me …… |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
A long time since I've indulged in water sports. A long time ago my then gf and I got in the shower at the end of the evening. I began to urinate over her arse. She pushed me down into a kneeling position and hooking one leg over my shoulder she began to piss in my face. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *eil_niMan 7 weeks ago
Manchester |
Original question was "share your fantasies" but I'll share some experiences:
- piss fun with maybe 5 or 6 girls, solo, and also a handful of guys
- university girlfriend who I got regularly to piss her panties, sometimes in uniform
- lots of outdoor fun
- had a girl, who I had just met, drink my piss from her waterbottle which I had filled
- bi piss club with a girlfriend |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
A gf I had would squat over my face, settle her skirt over me then wet her panties covering my face completely.
Her thing was to stand in the bath in knickers and jeans, unbutton, flop my cock into her knickers and have me fill her crotch with pee and she would watch in the mirror as the wet patch grew to wet down her legs…. Love to enjoy it again. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *9Karm69Man 6 weeks ago
Plymouth/March PE15 |
My former FWB would sit on the loo, or we'd stand in the shower, I'd play with her pussy until she'd say ready, I'd then splay her lips and feel her golden shower streaming out, during all this she'd be tugging on my cock, after her last streams I'd stand up and shoot my load, to her choice, in her mouth(snowball after) or over her lush tits. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Love Watersports , although the mood has to be right. Love seeing a woman bursting the letting go over me and licking her clean after.
I have a love of women in sheer tights and one of my biggest fantasies is to have a woman straddle me as I adore her legs and just let go pissing over my body and into my mouth as it runs down her legs and through her tights into my mouth before tearing the tights open and licking her to orgasm as she rides my now soaking face |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Love watersports and enter having it done to me. My fantasy is to meet a dominant man for a drink. He takes a beer bottle into the toilet and pisses in it. Brings it back and make me drink it in a full pub with only him knowing I am drinking piss publicly |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *wltfomCouple 5 weeks ago
liverpool |
On weekends away, wife will ‘disappear’ in a bar, find a man she likes and take him back to our hotel room to fuck him whilst I wait in the bar. Sometime later she’ll text to say he’s gone. Soon as I arrive back at the hotel I strip, lay on the floor, whist she lowers her puffy and gaping pussy over my face and mouth and pees into me, whilst telling me how good the stranger was. It’s so horny and the ultimate humiliation. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *p2026Man 4 weeks ago
hapsford |
My experience started watching my fwb on the loo and she noticed how hard I got watching her pee then she said how would you like to lick me afterwards,that turned her on ,so we progressed to outdoors her peeing .she never wore knickers so any excess pee soaked into her jeans or leggings...you could see on occasion the damp patch I said why not just pee your pants 👖 she said rub my pussy I'll pee on your hand ..I said if you wear a dress then what ?...she said well don't waste it open your mouth if you like the taste ...so we started pee play outdoors.. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Clair will piss on me if i ask but...
I would love to be in a club/party setting sat in the corner and have multiple women piss on me all over and have me use my tongue to clean them up whenever required. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Would love to be fucked and after sir had cum he would pee in my hole and fill it up and then plug it with my big butt plug. Keeping it all inside xx"
This is something ive done many times, it often amuses how filthy and reactive good sub tv's seem to be for this... its almost like marking them as mine |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Ive never seen any watersports pics or vids on here before, im guessing its something that would be frowned upon?" Watersports pics and videos are taboo here on fab, we wouldn't even think about trying to upload any of ours on here  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Ive never seen any watersports pics or vids on here before, im guessing its something that would be frowned upon?Watersports pics and videos are taboo here on fab, we wouldn't even think about trying to upload any of ours on here "
It is such a shame that they are not allowed, we have uploaded a few in the past but they never last long |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *H228Man 2 weeks ago
Crawley |
Love watching a lady peeing outdoors.
Ever since catching a lady when I was young. That has stuck with me.
Would also love to have a lady squat and piss on my hard cock. Then as she finishes peeing. To slide down onto my hard cock.
😁😁 |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Ive never seen any watersports pics or vids on here before, im guessing its something that would be frowned upon?Watersports pics and videos are taboo here on fab, we wouldn't even think about trying to upload any of ours on here
That's a shame - would absolutely love to see some of Your videos 🙏
It is such a shame that they are not allowed, we have uploaded a few in the past but they never last long "
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *D07Man 2 weeks ago
Huddersfield |
"On weekends away, wife will ‘disappear’ in a bar, find a man she likes and take him back to our hotel room to fuck him whilst I wait in the bar. Sometime later she’ll text to say he’s gone. Soon as I arrive back at the hotel I strip, lay on the floor, whist she lowers her puffy and gaping pussy over my face and mouth and pees into me, whilst telling me how good the stranger was. It’s so horny and the ultimate humiliation."
Beautiful |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
I am tied to a pvc sheeted bed wearing sexy lingerie, my chastity cage and super hot heels.
A mistress has me on a collar and lead. A stream of guys come in through a door and the Mistress tells them where they can rub their cocks and where they can cum. Shevtell them specifically: one her face, body, caged cock, stocking legs, heels. As each one finishes, they stand back to let another horny guy take their place. About 20 guys unload onto me. Once finished the Mistress tells the guys to surround the bed and once in position says "she's such a messy cumdump - hose the slut down with your pee". They all unleash hot streams pee covering me in warm wetness.
(Did I just say that out loud???)🤭 |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic