FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wishful fantasy
Wishful fantasy
Jump to: Newest in thread
"Entertainment for a group of horny older men... serving drinks, then serving something else (!) as they all get to fuck me. They finish off by cumming over my face and tits.
Dee "
Anytime I can help  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Entertainment for a group of horny older men... serving drinks, then serving something else (!) as they all get to fuck me. They finish off by cumming over my face and tits.
Dee "
Wow! And why wouldn't they
Gorgeous pair |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *entile69Man 10 weeks ago
kilcullen ashtown dublin |
The last month ive been fantasizing about me driving my car and i stop and ask a lady for directions and as she is pointing to the direction i need too go i take out my cock and masturbate,she then watches and only if she likes she can give me a helping hand. As i cum i clean up and drive away a very happy man x |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *ot_ronMan 7 weeks ago
Lancashire |
I have many I'd like to tick off but meeting a mature OAP in her 70s or 80s to satisfy her needs once a week is definitely top of my list, even better if she hasn't been touched in years and is aching for some younger cock  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Get invited round to a couples home to watch them fuck and I strip off while watching then I’m on my back and the lady gets on top in a 69 and while I’m licking her,her fella gets behind her and slides his cock into her so I can lick them both until they both cum |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"The last month ive been fantasizing about me driving my car and i stop and ask a lady for directions and as she is pointing to the direction i need too go i take out my cock and masturbate,she then watches and only if she likes she can give me a helping hand. As i cum i clean up and drive away a very happy man x " I’ve always wanted this!!
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Entertainment for a group of horny older men... serving drinks, then serving something else (!) as they all get to fuck me. They finish off by cumming over my face and tits.
Dee "
Going on your profile, you won't have any problem getting what you want |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
We we're in Gran Canaries back in March me and my wife
We went down to kiosk 7 nudist beach we both loved it and she got quite a bit of attention from the guys
She was really turned on by this and admitted how she really wanted to play with certain guys cocks
This as opened up a whole new way of life for us
Back there in November so hopefully our fantasies are about to turn into reality |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *69meMan 2 days ago
Cambridgeshire & Suffolk |
I have two that I'd love to make a reality, aside from the one's detailed in my profile. If anyone can help me with either or both, please get incontact.
1. I would love to be the "oral entertainment" for a room-full of females. Maybe a hen night or just a girly-get-together.
Basically I'm there to give oral to each and every female there, in-turn until each are satisfied before being "passed-on" to the next, only pausing for toilet breaks and to grab a drink. What would make this even more of a turn-on for me is that, before they arrived some (or all) of them have fucked their partner first, so I'm eating "musty, dirty" pussy. Once everyone has been pleasured, I'm then passed round again (and again) for whoever wants more.
2. I want to be the "official cleaner" (with the possibility of also being on-hand to fluff, if required) at a creampie gangbang.
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Done a few Had fun with ex mother in law and sister in law. Separately. Was with a 18 year old girl two years ago. I was 65. Had mmf but not had a mff. Think that’s my fantasy. Probably most guys and women maybe |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic