FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Listening to girlfriend fucking

Listening to girlfriend fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anybody ever heard there girlfriend/wife getting fucked over the phone, Im pretty sure I have it was an ex of mine at the time we was still together but she was living at her mums, well it was about 10 oclock at night so I decided to give her a ring to say night, the phone was answered pretty quite with a voice sounding abit flustered which I thought was strange. We chatted for a minute and then I heard her sort of grunt and moan which I knew was her noise when she was cumming but she still managed to carry on talking but not really with it, then I think I heard a voice saying get rid of him but she still carried on talking with the odd grunt and moan I asked her what she was doing and she said she was in bed half asleep but im pretty sure she wasn't but I will never know seeing as we broke up few years ago lol still atleast I had many good wanks from it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm sounds so hot

Lucky guy.

If only she knew you enjoyed it too

Listened to my wife getting fucked over phone a couple of times. VERY erotik!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Listened to my wife getting fucked over phone a couple of times. VERY erotik!"
Yer was quite a turn on and by the looks of your pics id love to fuck your wife shes bloody hot mate

I've heard my ex housemate having sex she sounded amazing!

I also herd her tell a guy he was huge.

Also pretty erotic

By *otwife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

I've listened to Mrs many a time over the phone.

Bev and I do this, I will arrange a meet for Bev she will go and fuck the guy they phone my mobile for me to listen to her being fucked and also send piccies, its a huge turn on.

"Bev and I do this, I will arrange a meet for Bev she will go and fuck the guy they phone my mobile for me to listen to her being fucked and also send piccies, its a huge turn on."

How far do you travel?

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

"Bev and I do this, I will arrange a meet for Bev she will go and fuck the guy they phone my mobile for me to listen to her being fucked and also send piccies, its a huge turn on."

Daisy and I do this too. He loves to listen while I'm being fucked.during the afternoon. He's then horny all day and I get the benefit of that when he gets home win win situation

Wow sounds really hot!!!

"Bev and I do this, I will arrange a meet for Bev she will go and fuck the guy they phone my mobile for me to listen to her being fucked and also send piccies, its a huge turn on.

How far do you travel?"

If you read our profile we dont travel or accomodate nor de we meet in hotels, guys homes only for Bevs safety, its our preference

"Bev and I do this, I will arrange a meet for Bev she will go and fuck the guy they phone my mobile for me to listen to her being fucked and also send piccies, its a huge turn on.

How far do you travel?

If you read our profile we dont travel or accomodate nor de we meet in hotels, guys homes only for Bevs safety, its our preference"

I'm intrigued how you get to guys houses if you don't travel?

I'm not sure the problem is with my reading

How far do you travel?

If you read our profile we dont travel or accomodate nor de we meet in hotels, guys homes only for Bevs safety, its our preference

I'm intrigued how you get to guys houses if you don't travel?

I'm not sure the problem is with my reading"

Sorry should of made more clear, as its Bev travelling alone to meet the guy, max distance would be 20 miles, but its not a anyone who asks we will meet thing, we have to like them as well.

"

Sorry should of made more clear, as its Bev travelling alone to meet the guy, max distance would be 20 miles, but its not a anyone who asks we will meet thing, we have to like them as well."

I appreciate that it was more flirtatious than serious. But it does sound very hot!

it is hot, Bev was so aroused you could hear how much she was enjoying it, I was as well great experience

"it is hot, Bev was so aroused you could hear how much she was enjoying it, I was as well great experience"

Shhhh turning me on now!

This is something we have talked about but haven't done because of the safety side of things x

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

"This is something we have talked about but haven't done because of the safety side of things x "
what safety side of things?! That maybe the guy could be an axe murderer or a serial killer?!

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

I've listened to my wife being fucked from the next room and the noises she makes turn me on just as much as watching! Never done over the phone though - yet!!!

"This is something we have talked about but haven't done because of the safety side of things x what safety side of things?! That maybe the guy could be an axe murderer or a serial killer?!"

Why does it matterif you are part of a series or just a one off ??

By *p4u77Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

My ex once set me up with another woman to explore my bi side I had to phone him one we were at it best sex I ever had once I got home

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Master arranged for me to meet a guy for a drink and some fun. When we got back to his hotel room he started fucking me really hard from behind, i called Master so he could hear.

Huge turn on to know he was listening to us.

When later on he told me he'd wanked as he'd listened i had to have another play at the memories.

Definitely one that lived up to the idea

"Master arranged for me to meet a guy for a drink and some fun. When we got back to his hotel room he started fucking me really hard from behind, i called Master so he could hear.

Huge turn on to know he was listening to us.

When later on he told me he'd wanked as he'd listened i had to have another play at the memories.

Sounds very hot!!

Definitely one that lived up to the idea "

"My ex once set me up with another woman to explore my bi side I had to phone him one we were at it best sex I ever had once I got home "

Better if you did it on cam hehe

"My ex once set me up with another woman to explore my bi side I had to phone him one we were at it best sex I ever had once I got home "
that's a sexy idea!!!! We need to try that!!

[Removed by poster at 30/06/13 11:12:35]

I met the female half of a couple off here once and while we were fucking she got her phone out and called her hubby who was waiting for her round the corner in the car. She described what I was doing to her and let him listen to us both fucking, must say it was a turn on for me too!

i heard my gf getting fucked on phone too very fun and big turn on

I got a fuck buddy to phone me to listen to her fucking at a club , was so horny and had a good wank too x

Had a horny situation of being in a hotel fucking an fb while she was having phone sex with another fb who was playiing.... that was hot hot and win win win

we all had massive cums............

Listened to the gf with her fuck buddy through the dividing bedroom wall. That was a top night, hearing noises but not being able to see what's going on definitely stimulates the mind

Met a cpl with a fb at hotel swapped rooms and partners geared fb getting ruined made me ruin his mrs so well that when he went on a stag I was invited to keep her company asking as he could listen in send pics n film it for his return great night

"This is something we have talked about but haven't done because of the safety side of things x what safety side of things?! That maybe the guy could be an axe murderer or a serial killer?!"

You don't really hear of much axe murdering going on but agree there's some bad people in the world still pretty horny scenario xx

I've been on the other end of this. My first meet on here was the fem half of a couple. She was on the phone to her OH while I was fucking her. Very hot.

"I've been on the other end of this. My first meet on here was the fem half of a couple. She was on the phone to her OH while I was fucking her. Very hot."

Id love to be in the situation you were in there....did her oh know u were listening?

have thought about doing this,sounds horny

"I've listened to my wife being fucked from the next room and the noises she makes turn me on just as much as watching! Never done over the phone though - yet!!!"

have done the exact same! didnt know how id react bein on my own and her havin fun but i was hard lol. best part is having your way with ya missus afterwards. win win situation

"Listened to the gf with her fuck buddy through the dividing bedroom wall. That was a top night, hearing noises but not being able to see what's going on definitely stimulates the mind"

+1

manchester

[Removed by poster at 01/07/13 14:17:45]

manchester

"I've listened to my wife being fucked from the next room and the noises she makes turn me on just as much as watching! Never done over the phone though - yet!!!

have done the exact same! didnt know how id react bein on my own and her havin fun but i was hard lol. best part is having your way with ya missus afterwards. win win situation "

exactly - gets me rock hard every time - when you hear the noises but can't see and then hear the steady rhythm as you you he's inside her and pumping into her

By *ornypborocplCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Love to hear d with other guys either from another room , or have even had her meet guys whilst I am at work or out, she sends a couple of pictures and then I phone her and listen to her getting it hard!

Then amazing sex when I get in as she tells me what's happened!

"

exactly - gets me rock hard every time - when you hear the noises but can't see and then hear the steady rhythm as you you he's inside her and pumping into her"

I often meet one half of a couple and have the wife pleasure me whilst the hubby is on the phone. Not for everyone but can be fun

Saw an old gf of mine giving head to 2 guys at a party a few years ago..

Watched her as she bought them to cum on her face...

Met her as she came out of the room...told her I saw it but thought it was fucking horny....she pulled me back into the room and we had such a horny fuck!!

Recently we spoke about me meeting up with the single guy we meet regularly - but on my own. I told Daz I would think about it and then spoke to my regular to see how he felt about me coming to see him on my own. He was great and first question he asked was how would D feel about it and I said he'd be fine so he said ok.

I didn't tell D and arranged to go see my guy on an evening D would be working late - got there - quick drink then into the bedroom and we took a pic of us stood together - me in just holdups and him in just jeans - using my phone and sent it to D. Then I rang his phone and left my phone on the side so he could hear us fuck. 45 minutes later when we'd finished I picked up the phone and spoke to D and he said he was sat with a hard on at his desk and that it was one if the hottest things hed ever listened to and asked how I felt. When I said I was fine with it he told me to have fun and that he'd see me later and asked that I send some pics as we played- which I duly did. When I got home 4 hours later I just jumped on him and we had the most intense fuck. Done it a couple of times since - including when my regular invited a friend along - and it's still mega horny for us - but not something well be doing all the time.

Yes one of my fetishes is for Mrs N to fuck a guy and for me to go out of the room and just listen to the fun. It is just such a turn on to do this. I wish it could happen a bit more often but she tends to ration me a bit. The feelings of humilation are very intense. I can hardly contain myself and it is so tempting to peep in and see what she is doing with her lover.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Recently we spoke about me meeting up with the single guy we meet regularly - but on my own. I told Daz I would think about it and then spoke to my regular to see how he felt about me coming to see him on my own. He was great and first question he asked was how would D feel about it and I said he'd be fine so he said ok.

I didn't tell D and arranged to go see my guy on an evening D would be working late - got there - quick drink then into the bedroom and we took a pic of us stood together - me in just holdups and him in just jeans - using my phone and sent it to D. Then I rang his phone and left my phone on the side so he could hear us fuck. 45 minutes later when we'd finished I picked up the phone and spoke to D and he said he was sat with a hard on at his desk and that it was one if the hottest things hed ever listened to and asked how I felt. When I said I was fine with it he told me to have fun and that he'd see me later and asked that I send some pics as we played- which I duly did. When I got home 4 hours later I just jumped on him and we had the most intense fuck. Done it a couple of times since - including when my regular invited a friend along - and it's still mega horny for us - but not something well be doing all the time."

Did a very similar thing with my ex-we had a black guy we'd met 3-4 times inc his place & arranged that after an evening at her friends she'd call in at his on the way.

I received regular text updates & then the call that she was getting in the taxi to go there. She text me from the front room saying they were having a drink, then that they were going upstairs. Then I received a video call of her sucking his cock & then listened as he fucked my wife....

When she arrived home she as barely through the door when I was diving into her pussy. Very erotic it was!

love the idea, but need to convince her to do it or arrange a guy to cold call at the door while i'm at the shop or so she thinks

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Not something that has happened yet but would certainly be up for it. (Carl)

We are going to try this, x

I used to meet up during my lunch hour with a lady who used to enjoy playing while her hubby sat at work listening on his mobile, I found this a massive turn on and the hubby apparently loved it sitting there in his office having ro listen

I would love to be a part of this if any couples fancy a younger gent x

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"I would love to be a part of this if any couples fancy a younger gent x

"

So would I if any couples fancy an adult gent !

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

I've listened to my then wife being fucked. I came home for a suprise visit from the job I was doing (it was our aniversary), it was late so I snuck into the house so as to not wake the kids, on my way up the stairs to our bedroom I started to hear the noises, so kept very quiet, listening to them, my heart pounding, it was a huge turn on as they had no idea I was in the house listening.

You want to try it as a foursome swap?

"I've listened to my then wife being fucked. I came home for a suprise visit from the job I was doing (it was our aniversary), it was late so I snuck into the house so as to not wake the kids, on my way up the stairs to our bedroom I started to hear the noises, so kept very quiet, listening to them, my heart pounding, it was a huge turn on as they had no idea I was in the house listening."

wasnt she cheating

By *ubbyandwifeCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I listen to my wife getting fucked in next room

Ex wife would go out and if she was bringing a guy back with her i would go out...wait at end of road till see her come home with him...wait till bedroom light goes on ...and sneak back in, she would always leave door ajar for me...wait until i could hear them and sneak back upstairs and poss look thru crack in door...but more exciting stand outside listening.. not being able to see what was happening but being able to hear her...she had a thing for the larger cocked guys, so when she was getting fucked she would really be screaming the place down...she would just lose control and it was great to hear her then....so horny

Kinross

"I've listened to my then wife being fucked. I came home for a suprise visit from the job I was doing (it was our aniversary), it was late so I snuck into the house so as to not wake the kids, on my way up the stairs to our bedroom I started to hear the noises, so kept very quiet, listening to them, my heart pounding, it was a huge turn on as they had no idea I was in the house listening.

wasnt she cheating "

Yes she was, even though we had played with the guy I later found out she was with.

All the worse as I had come all the way back from Italy as an anniversary surprise for her.

she called ex for a reason lol

sorry you found out that way tho,would have been a cracking unexpcted suprise, but hey,at least you enjoyed the moment

Kinross

"she called ex for a reason lol

sorry you found out that way tho,would have been a cracking unexpcted suprise, but hey,at least you enjoyed the moment "

I had know (or at least had very strong suspicions) for a long while, her having the fun did not bother me, but I would have prefered if she had shared the information with me.

I stood and listened to them for a bit, then went to the guest room at the other end of the house and called her from there. It was fun listening to her try and sound normal and him not making a noise, he must have either still been in her or just pulled out as she went for the phone. After the short 'international' call wishing her a happy anniversary I snuck back to the bedrom door and listened to them again as they started back up again until he finnished, then back to guest room to plan what to say in the morning if she discovered I am home before he left.....

This is why i want my wife to find a regular fuckbuddy. I enjoy listening to her or even come home and be able to taste that he'd been while i was at work.

I have listened to a female friend of mine being fucked and given oral.. She often spoke of how her and her partner would go on cam and admitted he liked the thought of me fucking her, but neither of them were brave enough to go through with any of it, although late one night she called.. I was at my apartment alone and she told me how he was eating her pussy, before he fucked her.. She blushed alittle when we met up next and even tho I tried, she wouldn't talk about it anymore to me!! Was great fun at the time tho

» Add a new message to this topic