FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Last night

Last night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story and all involved were willing participants

Well what a night

As ever we ended up in a night club, she was wearing a size 8 wet look dress and no pants

The night was getting late so I left her standing in a corner while I went to the other side of the club to look on. After a while a lad got talking to her which they did for a while

At three the lights came on and I could see he was kissing and groping her, I went outside to wait for them to come down

As they came out side she told me he was coming back with us and we started to walk home at which point she darted in to a dark street dragging him with her. He soon had his cock out which she sucked on. We both spunked on her face and dress and we left to walk home.

About half a mile into our walk I got horny again so pulled her into a bus shelter and lifted her dress and which point a 4X4 stopped and the passenger window came down and a bloke started to watch us, I said Hi to him and said if he gave us a lift home she would suck him off. He jumped out and opens the back door, the two of them got in and I got into the front seat. She again ended up swallowing his load and to his word he dropped us near home.

Good night all round

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story , wish it had been me in 4x4 .your mrs is hot x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks I will pass on your comment

It was a fantastic night and the guy in the 4x4 was totally random

» Add a new message to this topic