FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > our fantasies

our fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enderbycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

hi,we are a happily married couple from derby area,been on the site a while now and have had some great meets.but theres a couple of fantasies we havnt yet done.Here,s one,id love to watch my wife get fucked real good by a guy with a BIG cock,only this time he be a black guy.she,s never had a black cock and the more we have discussed it the more we are both up for it.i want to watch him fuck her deep and hard after having her give him a deep blow job,she,s great at deep throating!!! want to see her get real dirty and after he,s fucked her hard n good he will shoot his cum deep inside her,by which time im ready with my cock hard to go straight inside her stretched throbbing cum filled pussy to fuck her yet again.this is a big turn on for us both and so ready for this fantasy to become reality,so if you can help plz see our profile then mail us.look forward to hearing from you. ANOTHER fantasy is to watch her get fucked good and hard by at least 4 guys.ive watched her with many guys one on one but never properly in a group situation.i want to see her with a number of guys all groping her body,each getting sucked,her getting her pussy licked,she loves that!! then to watch all of them fuck her in all holes and all blast thier hot load into her,again i will fuck her straight after,i love her pussy full of cum!!! so there you are,see our profile then mail us and we will take it from there.always open to suggestion,try anything once as they say.be in touch soo. _enderbycouple.xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubangersMan  over a year ago

E.London/newport/Manchester

Thats a very hot fantasy and i will love to help with it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Christ i could almost 'copy & paste' this myself,for our profile (post).lol

tom & bev

'we can only hope that one day ???????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

surprised to see someone advertising the fact they dont practice safe sex on here. Each to their own but certainly not for me

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Read the Topic Title: "Our Fantasies..."

» Add a new message to this topic