FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sending bf off

sending bf off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osxycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

stroud

I know its most guys fantasy to hear or see there women have fun but mines is to see or hear my bf have fun with another women, ill be honest im not much of a cock sucker.

I love the thought of sending him out to another women and listening on the phone to them have fun, to hear him talking while shes sucking his cock would drive me wild him every now n then putting phone near his cock so i can hear the slurps mmmm and her telling me how good he tastes.

Or to have vid phone fun or cam fun him in a completely diff house to me omg. Am i strange or do other women think a bit like me? still get messages of people just wanting me you can tell they dont read profile as this is what turns me on soooo much, i dont see why men should be the only ones to get turned on by there other halves going off for fun, im just the unlucky womens whos bf is a bit unsure he wants to go off alone lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Nice thught. I wish you were my GF

By *picyMan  over a year ago

dublin/kildare

We in d same boat hun herself wud love nothing more as for me to head out alone wit other women or cpls but finding is v hard esp wen u say u attached like they don't believe even offer for her to verify situation but they say to much hassle.. U finding this.. We used to swing together but she on a break now for a while longer can't wait til she returns for fun again as a cpl

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

never thought of it that way lol

Oh yeah, I have had many thoughts about this, especially if he filmed it and we watched it back together when he got back home!

Don't know if he would be willing to do that though...

By *erbycouple7Couple  over a year ago

derby

I think about this most of the time I'd love to see and hear my hubby with another women but it's soooo hard to find without getting a couple even if he played alone in next room need a forum for single women who help out lol

Hmm is this the male side of the couple i wounder.

"Hmm is this the male side of the couple i wounder."

This sort of comment really annoys me as if it was a male wanting this for his wife no one would question it. Why is it so hard to believe that some women just like to see there hubby being pleasured without being involved themselves. Me n silk have had quite a few meets where I have sat back and watched the action unfold. The feelings inside are such a turn-on and I can't wait to see him in action again.

MissD

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If, as it seems, there are a number of women that find this idea a turn on why don't they get together and organise it between them?

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'd love to hear about / see pics of / watch my man with another woman, it's more likely to happen in the same room if at all with us but that's fine by me - I have a fantasy of him and maybe 2 other women and I watch and direct them

"If, as it seems, there are a number of women that find this idea a turn on why don't they get together and organise it between them?"

How would that work if the women who are into this are voyeur/cuck surely you need to meet a woman or couple where the lady plays

"If, as it seems, there are a number of women that find this idea a turn on why don't they get together and organise it between them?"

How would that work if the women who are into this are voyeur/cuck surely you need to meet a woman or couple where the lady plays

"I'd love to hear about / see pics of / watch my man with another woman, it's more likely to happen in the same room if at all with us but that's fine by me - I have a fantasy of him and maybe 2 other women and I watch and direct them "

We are like that as I enjoy watching silk rather then hearing about it. I would love to direct him as well hmmm you have given me an idea for the future xx

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

I (minnie) have this same fantasy and we are trying to make it a reality but it's very difficult

Most single fems treat it with a large amount of suspicion that is my hubby playing away from home and that couldn't be further from the truth

we play seperatly and my wife likes to know Im having a good time the same as I like to know shes having a good time when she goes out too, but some years ago, she made me ring an ex lover and talk to he ron the phone while my wife gave me a blow job to completion with out telling ex lover, was so hard

( no pune intended) not to as shes good with mouth, would love to do video with 1 on 1 too, but 3somes or more good as we watch one another having fun too as well as join in of course

By *osxycouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

stroud

Im glad im not only women who likes the thought of this.

It does seem like lot of people cant believe a women would like it and like someone above thinks its male half, my bf doesn't really want to do it alone i wish he did.

I can understand why single fems would find it suspicious but when its a women wanting to play alone no one questions it, there is one way to sort is for all 3 to talk before hand but in someways its a nice thought to not even know the other person.

I thinks its just a fantasy that i just have to dream about ok and have a lil play too lol

"Im glad im not only women who likes the thought of this.

It does seem like lot of people cant believe a women would like it and like someone above thinks its male half, my bf doesn't really want to do it alone i wish he did.

I can understand why single fems would find it suspicious but when its a women wanting to play alone no one questions it, there is one way to sort is for all 3 to talk before hand but in someways its a nice thought to not even know the other person.

I thinks its just a fantasy that i just have to dream about ok and have a lil play too lol"

It is possible to live out your fantasy. We're on a similar way of thinking to you and meeting people who allow us to explore our widest desires.

Only difference between us would the fact that MissD wants to be present whilst I play with other women.

There is room fora walk-in surprise scenario or listening to me and another woman while located somewhere else around the house, but she in shine way I'd always present.

By *erbycouple7Couple  over a year ago

derby

no this is fem half and i can understand people are think it male but its a massive turn on for me to watch i just wish they a way its can turn in to a reality rather then just talk...maybe we could find a way of messaging and talking meeting up for social just the fems or something before hand any fems or couples intrested mail us x

» Add a new message to this topic