FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s first solo meet

Wife’s first solo meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *heCampervanRockers OP   Couple 19 hours ago

manchester

It all started on a night out my wife went on. I had told her to have fun and it appeared she did. From my understanding she had been having a great time drinking and dancing with her girl friends when she noticed a guy who took her fancy. And a few drinks and chats she ended up getting off with this guy in a club. She text me to tell me she had been a naughty girl. I must have missed this to begin with as by the time I had told her to go with the flow the guy had disssapeared, but not before they had exchanged numbers. Shall I go on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *heCampervanRockers OP   Couple 19 hours ago

manchester

This is 100% true 😈

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *licia9090Couple 19 hours ago

sussex

Yes pls continue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *heCampervanRockers OP   Couple 19 hours ago

manchester

After both being initially dissapointed he had left, I was left extremely horny by the thought of what if. My sige told me all the details the next day about how they had kissed and how she actually would have gone home with this guy. I could see how much she wanted it. She got extremely hot and very wet while telling me. We had amazing sex the next day. I knew then that she had to have this guy. So while my wife can get a little naughty after a drink she can also be extremely shy. She wouldn’t message him to begin with. It was months later when she next told me she had been chatting with him and once again fantasies arose, once again we had amazing sex while discussing the how’s the what’s and the where to this fantasy. Unfortunately it was at this point that I had a serious accident which ment I broke 3 vertebrate meaning I was as good as useless for the hard fucking I know my wife craves. This left me feeling like I couldn’t satisfy her needs and the thought of the club guys came back to my mind. If I couldn’t maybe he could?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *heCampervanRockers OP   Couple 18 hours ago

manchester

So after persisting with my wife that she should message the guy and see what he was up to. It was when we were sat chatting to a friend of mine when I got a picture message. It was of their chat her asking him how he has been etc, her asking him if he was free the following weekend. I did all I could to hide my growing bulge from our friend we were chatting to. I could see her typing into her phone most of the evening from then on. I was sat wondering what was being said, desperate to read what my sexy wife was saying to the guy she so obviously wanted to take home and fuck after a night out some months ago. I could see her smiling and biting her lip so I knew she was being a naughty girl. I was getting so turned on wondering what was being said. Even after our friend had gone home she just told me they had been chatting. And that he was free to meet the following Friday. Would she carry it through?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ast_jjMan 18 hours ago

Dublin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *licia9090Couple 18 hours ago

sussex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *69meMan 13 hours ago

Cambridgeshire & Suffolk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *argaryen starkCouple 12 hours ago

pinxton

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *kpiercedCouple 12 hours ago

walsall

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *j and c 2Couple 10 hours ago

mullingar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ockforplay66Man 8 hours ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *elovetoplay246Couple 7 hours ago

North Lincolnshire

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *heCampervanRockers OP   Couple 6 hours ago

manchester

That week was extremely hot. We discussed lots about what could potentially happen however my gorgeous wife was very nervous to say the least. I had told her the ball was firmly in her court and that she could say no at any time. We did however have some very sexy times. One night i said why not just go and chat white him see how he makes you feel. I will leave you alone, this turned into her putting some lingerie on and getting some toys out. Not long after I received a picture message of her looking extremely sexy lay in bed in her lingerie. Telling me she had sent it to him and had received a picture of his hard cock back for her efforts. This really turned her on. She sent me some of their messages and they were getting extremely hot to say the least. It was becoming clear that Friday night was going to become an extremely horny affair. She had brought her self to the edge while teasing and playing with him. She then demanded I came upstairs and gave her my cock. I came up to a wonderful site. My amazing beautiful sexy wife, pussy glistening with her own juices. I just had to give her a taste. She told me about his cock. It’s not as girthy as yours but it certainly looks like it would do the job, I could tell she was so horny to finally get the chance to get a good hard fucking that I just wasn’t able to do. She then climbed onto my cock and gently ride me to her orgasm hit. I couldn’t believe this was actually going to happen. We discussed more about how this was going to happen while we lay in each others arms. Ahe also disclosed that she was thinking of him while she came on my cock. My god this was so horny. How were we both going to feel when it actually happened though. That was the question.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *heCampervanRockers OP   Couple 6 hours ago

manchester

So it was fairly evident that my gorgeous sexy slightly shy wife was going to go through with this. She was going to be meeting a guy she got off with in a club some months earlier and we had discussed in the bedroom many times. Making her so horny on so many occasions. She had masturbated over this meeting on more times than she card to tell me. I was a mix of horny and jealous in equal measures but I knew I was the one who had planted this seed, I had to allow her her feed on to enjoy herself and do what she wanted with this guy. I set out some ground rules and put my plan into action. He knew I would be around but I had promised to stay upstairs out of the way. I wasn’t going to meet the guy who my wife so badly craved. That said I wanted. No needed to watch both for my enjoyment and her security, I went out and purchased some cctv so I could watch from the comfort of our marital bed. I put 2 up one in our hot tub in case they chose to go out there and one in our living room. This way I should have every base covered. My wife knew where they were and hopefully she was going to put the show of her life on. The following day we went around our business as usual. Although Thursday night I waxed her pussy for her making sure she was completely smooth got her new lover.

So it was finally Friday night and a time was set for 20.30. He was to pick her up and take her out for a few drink in a localish pub to us. I watched her getting ready. She chose a black crotchless basque which she knew drove me wild when she would wear it for me. It made her incredibly boobs look even more amazing and the knicker part made her arse look so sexy. I just sat there part jealous part horny and wondering what was actually happening. She then slid her sexy arse into a pair of black leather pants which again just sent me wild. I loved her arse in those pants and she knew it. She popped a low cut top on showing the very top of that sexy lingerie set she had on. She stood back and asked how she looked. I could only reply with he’s a very lucky boy. With that her phone pinged and he was outside. A quick peck and she was gone. Wish me look she said and she heading downstairs to meet her date.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *andy IanMan 4 hours ago

cheshire/Preston

Catch up on this later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *argaryen starkCouple 3 hours ago

pinxton

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *imon69696977Man 9 minutes ago

sheffield

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0