FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Eating out :-)

Eating out :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok here goes…

A few years ago I was with a girl called Sam, Gorgeous little thing.

She was always a horny little bugger and could not get enough cock, any time, any place.

We had been together a while and was having unprotected sex, she loved the feeling of me shooting my cum inside her.

One day her and her cousin went out for the day, and ended up going to see a friend of theirs who ran a bar. The bar was closed and he was just there for restocking.

She gave me a call and asked if I could pick her up later that evening as they was having a drink.

Well, when I picked her up she was rather d*unk and was acting quite strange.

I asked her what had gone off and she said that the guy (cannot remember his name) had asked her to suck his cock….. At this point I was quite angry, we didn’t do swapping or cheating….

I asked if she did, she just looked down then reached across and started rubbing my cock, looking up at me and said yes….. I was shocked, but also quite turned on by this.

I asked if they had done anything else, she just went quiet and asked me to pull over in a layby. Once stopped she jumped in the back of my van, pulled her skirt up and her soaking pants to the side…..then begged me to fuck her… I slid a few fingers in, it was so wet, and while fingering her she said that she had been fucked about 15mins ago and that he came inside her, filling her will loads of cum… I had mixed feelings but it made me so horny, so I started licking her out, I could taste his cum around and inside her pussy.

I pulled my cock out and slid it inside her, it was so wet and loose.

I kept pounding away at her, she kept begging me to cum and that she wanted more cum inside her… so I let go inside.

It felt so amazing. But she wanted more so I went down on her again. Pushing my tongue as deep inside her as I could there was a mixture of juices inside her now, his cum, my cum and her juices. She loved it - finally she came and we just laid there exhausted.

The day after she called me to apologise for cheating and how sorry she was – I said it was the best sex I’d ever had, and when was she meeting him again so we can do the same…..

2 Nights later and the call came for me to pick her up again ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot

It was about 12years ago when this happened - Loved every minute

I love eating my wifes pussy or any other woman after a guy or guys have cum in them

I do enjoy the whole, through of another guys cum in there, the wetness when you slide your fingers in, the taste then adding your load in there

Nice bet you guys had a blast lol

I eat my wife every night iam addicted to her pussy on my toung yummiest

By *p4u77Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

So hot!

» Add a new message to this topic