FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First meet

First meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it finally happened for us on friday night. We booked a hotel and invited a member to come join us. My partner got to the hotel first so she could get ready which involved a shower plenty of wine to calm the nerves and to put her corset and sexy underwear on. I had to meet sum friends so i knew id get there a bit late so asked the member to meet my partner on her own until i arrived. I got the txt sayin he had arrived n that she found him attractiveand couldnt wait to start although they did wait for me. I arrived and the nerves were high but couldnt wait to have some fun. After sorting myself a drink i sat in the seat next to the bed and let them crack on with it. He joined her on the bed and started to get to work on her pussy licking abd fingerin her, it was awesome to watch her being pleasured by another man her moans and expressions really turned me on. After lots of playing he stripped off and put his cock in her mouth she sucked it good whilst he carried on working her pussy. He then began to fuck her and watching his cock pound her pussy was amazing they did every position going he mainly dominated her seeing to her good and proper. They had a mid session interval as she needed a break from his continuous pounding. After the break he made her suck his cock get him hard again and a chance to taste herself on his cock. He then continued to fuck her and i think i counted her orgasm 3 times, ive never heard her make those noises before it was soo hott. i occassionally went over and she would suck my cock and toss me off whilst he was pounding her. Eventually he said he was about to cum so he pulled out and presented his cock at her mouth where he came in her mouth and over her gorgeous tits. This was enough for me and blew my load over her face. She looked amazing covered in cum. He left us to it and i then had my chance to fuck her used pussy. It was an amazing experience and i hope it happens again soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itram23855Man  over a year ago

rotherham/fuerteventura

Congratulations. Welcome to the swingers club guys

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

that is why we do this all the time. Good on you both x

Thanks both, was an awesome experience which we both loved and cant wait for it to happen again

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

It gets better every time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story both. Open to offers for the next candidate?

Great story guys .

Sounds like a great time was had by all!

Great to hear that your first meet was such a success and has left you both wanting more guys.

All the best with many more in the future.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Great story and thanks for sharing both the story and your lovely wife. Remember when we started and broke our duck and can guarantee you're going to have a terrific time now you are fully fledged swingers!!!

We both cnt wait for it to happen again so if there are any young males in the midlands area please get messaging us!x

» Add a new message to this topic