FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor sex

Outdoor sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mmmmmm we have just been so naughty by having sex inside our gazebo knowing the neighbours are only a few foot away. Was so exciting! Hubby took me over our garden table, skirt pulled up and tits pulled out so he could grab my nipples. Could feel our orgasm building and trying not to make a sound, hubby fucking me harder and harder till I came all over his hard cock and then felt him cum deep inside me. Such an amazing feeling that I just had

to share it on here.

Anyone else been this naughty? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use to do this regular with an ex in the summer, no gazebo though. And caught a farm hand next door watching us lol

Bet he didn't think he'd see that

Good on the pair of you leave it up all year round as a little bit of outdoor at times only gets better and adds some naughty fun

Mmm we must do it again very soon and might even takes some pics

By *ayneandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

I'm not usually an outdoors kinda girl, apart from the odd upskirt or stocking flash in my car. However today I let hubby finger me at the top of blackpool tower, naughty and nice!

Oh very naughty. Take it you had people around you at the top of the tower.

We also had a quick fuck last week down at the river. We had just finished and a women came by on the path. We both burst into laughter she must have thought we were weird. ...lol

Naughty woman wet n wild,lol--well done xx

Thank you.jjustwo

By *rryTMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Love outdoor sex. Had a long drive earlier and was feeling horny so stopped off for a crafty wank behind a few trees

Better than nothing..

mmmm would love to of seen that

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Outdoor is great. A few months ago I and another CD were dogging and whilst we were having fun with 2 guys, a 3rd arrived so we had fun with him, too

Outdoors has always been a thing of mine since i was about 17 and a mate of my mum took me to a quiet place for some fun

We adore outdoor sex. Had it in the garden next to the fence where neighbours were having their tea. Had to be a bit quiet wen we came but was horny. Car sex is great and we often play in supermarket car parks

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Driving home after a sexy long weekend away Mr was becoming increasingly frustrated. He hadn't had any since before breakfast and I'd walked around in a high state of arousal quivering and moaning all day (that's another story).

I eventually pulled off the main road as he'd found somewhere he thought suitable (a wooded area) on his mobile. There was nowhere to park so we continued down a single track road until we saw a sign for some lakes. You can imagine his face. I'd always said no in the past to alfresco!

we wandered around carrying a blanket looking for somewhere discreet enough.The path was winding but narrow and there was always water beyond the fences.....you could feel Mr becoming more frustrated by the minute!

Eventually we came across a bench so we took in the view and talked dirty the suggestion he might finger me surprised him, but he took me up on the offer. we stopped as people walked by and needed somewhere slightly less public as we were now both over excited.

we continued up the windy path until we came to a bird hide. I brazenly gave him my pussy to finger again, but was worried someone would find us. we moved on along the path further. the next bird hide which was larger contained three men with huge cameras. we pretended to be interested in the birds but quickly got back to the path. I needed fucking by hubby not a stranger today.

The next bird hide was empty. I made to look out the window bending over suggestively as my skimpy dress rose up and I heard a zip.......

Wow x so sexy... Wish I was in the hide with pair of you can't beat outside sex and can be hornier at the thought of being caught / watched

Wow! We are loving this hot weather had sex outside a few times since getting more and more risky. Yesterday we had sex on a busy beach. We started kissing and touching getting more and more excited and then I took a very quick look to see if any one was looking and then unbuttoned his shorts to let his very hard cock free, he gasped with the thrill then I stradled him ready to take it in my by now wet pussy. I slowly lowered myself down till his tip was just inside me letting him feel my juices run down him, he then grabbed my hips and force the rest of his cock deep in my pussy......

Mmm, love naughty outdoor fun....

had an ex who had a thing about getting fucked at every wedding we went to. Most times it was in a loo or a corridor, but we managed a few in the gardens of some lovely hotels while we could hear other guests just a few feet away

Wow that sounds amazing, would love to try that

» Add a new message to this topic