FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi cpl

bi cpl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isean OP   Man  over a year ago

balto

Wud love to meet with a bi cpl in a bar and have a few drinks and chat, then we go bavk to there place and as we walk tru the door she grabs me and start kissing as hubby looks on. We on dress each other as we make our way to the bedroom. Where we do 69er, then she whispers in my ear its time we spoil him now. So we both walk over to him, she starts kissing him as I go on my knee's and open his trousers. Taking out his cock and sucking it she takes his shirt off and sucks his nipples as she comes dwn to share his cock with me. He tells me to fuck his wife so we move to the bed and I start fucking her. Next I feel him moving up behind me and lubing up my ass. He slides his cock into as I fuck his wife, I'm loving as pull out blowing my load over her stomach . She moves out from under me and pushs my head dwn so the hubby can pound me til he shots his load.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds great, and is something I'm looking to experiment with!

Good luck!

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Gets my vote.

By *un biguyMan  over a year ago

belfast

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wishes for this to happen !!

By *aturelover80Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Nice to get the wife and hubby share my cock...feeling their tongues lapping on my cock.

They get into 69 position with him underneath..while I fuck her doggy, he licks my balls , my cock slips out every few thrusts..into his willing mouth ..,tasting her juices from my cock..back to her pussy..soooo sexy..can see that..try this link

http://www.xhamster.com/movies/1992102/bisex_real_compilation.html

Any couples who like it??

» Add a new message to this topic