FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > naughty outing gf

naughty outing gf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

myself and my gf decide other night that we would go out for a meal as been nice hot weather, so helen dress in a very short dress that was very low cut around her ample tits, she had mega amounts of cleavage showing, high heels and stocking that her dress just about covered the stocking tops very sexy and hot, we got to the pub and she got quite few looks from guys there as we was eating our food, this got me thinking that on way back we go to a knowen dogging spot near us as i was very horny seeing her getting the attention and way she was dressed too. we arrived at the place was few cars there and we park near the woods part told her to take her dress off so she was there in thong bra stocking and heels she got out and i held back in car as i saw her walk into the woods, i got out after i saw three guys walking into the woods not long after her, as walked down i saw her putting on a little show for then as but looks on their faces seem to be enjoying it, then she stopped and start telling them to come closer what a great end to a hot night xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like you had a lot of fun very horny story

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

I am sure there is far more detail you can share...

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

Trust Helen lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yea you know Helen well pmsl xx

» Add a new message to this topic