FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wet fun outdoors

Wet fun outdoors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungryheath OP   Man  over a year ago

Stoke on trent

I've always enjoyed watersports, especially giving a woman oral whilst it's happening, but lets face it there are far more people willing to talk about it than will actually let themselves indulge in some unadulterated carnal pleasure. Anyway,, I've ended up heading off for a camping trip this week to enjoy this amazing weather, purely by luck I've ended up on a completely deserted campsite, mines literally the only tent there, so that's where my imagination starts to run wild about the amazing fun you could have in the open air, but with no one watching

My fantasy would be to combine watersports and outdoor sex, never tried it but would love to. Has anyone on here tried it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *esskarWoman  over a year ago

near scunthorpe

We have on a number of occasions

Once with another couple in their garden which was very horny.

By *ungryheath OP   Man  over a year ago

Stoke on trent

I can imagine

I'm in this big camping field with no one around, there are a couple of farm houses that might over look, but that just adds to the fun.

Great profile by the way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ex use to piss on me. 1 day I was fucking her over car bonnet at side of a road and she said I wanna piss on u now. She made me lay side of road squares over my face and pissed all over me as cars went by. Best experience ever.

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"I've always enjoyed watersports, especially giving a woman oral whilst it's happening, but lets face it there are far more people willing to talk about it than will actually let themselves indulge in some unadulterated carnal pleasure. Anyway,, I've ended up heading off for a camping trip this week to enjoy this amazing weather, purely by luck I've ended up on a completely deserted campsite, mines literally the only tent there, so that's where my imagination starts to run wild about the amazing fun you could have in the open air, but with no one watching

My fantasy would be to combine watersports and outdoor sex, never tried it but would love to. Has anyone on here tried it?"

We have done it between ourselves outside on the moors near to us and also on a beach.On the beach J then said wank off over me...looked really messy afterwards with pee running down her legs and spunk over her belly and pussy....so easy to wash it off in the sea afterwards!!

» Add a new message to this topic