FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Chloes Fantasy can anyone help? :)

Chloes Fantasy can anyone help? :)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Chloe has been talking about her biggest fantasy at the moment thought we would share, hopefully someone can help us out

So chloe really likes the idea of me organising a meet where she is blindfolded and tied up either on her belly or in the doggy position. She would like to then be teased by myself and another girl/girls. The main part of the fantasy is she doesnt want to see the people the whole time(obviously she knows me so i would blindfold her/cuff her) but she doesnt want to know what the other woman looks like, just what she feels like.

she is submissive and loves to be lightly spanked and loves to be teased and caressed. She wants to be played with and teased and choked by myself and another woman. Would love to be fucked with a strap on. ultimately the whole experience would be about her and making her scream and making her please the other 2.

limits would be no pain/humiliation or degrading sort of stuff just light spanking choking and alot of teasing and playing. happy to turn it into a 3some or can just stay as chloe being fucked and played with. She just doesnt want to know who the other person is. She wants to be used and teased by another woman and never know who she was, thats ultimately the major part of the fantasy

she isnt interested in men for it as she has me and feels like a woman can be better suited for this because women are more sensual.

she loves the thought of being tied up, licked, teased rubbed and fucked and then sucking and licking us. If anyone wants to help us live out this fantasy let us know can be no sexual contact between alex and other woman or can turn into a 3some. Happy to do either

anyone else have this fantasy/lived it out? let us know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic