FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Do you prefer wife to have lots of lovers or one long term one

Do you prefer wife to have lots of lovers or one long term one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ane_andrew69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

I prefer Jane to have a long term lover, the last 3 years we have not had to go to a club as she's being satisfied by her lover and I get the benefit when she gets home. What's your thoughts on it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aptzogMan  over a year ago

Ledbury

It's a toss up. Regular lover, builds trust and get to know what each other like. Downside is emotional side of relationship can develop - only good to a certain extent.

One night stands, fun and exciting, the thrill of someone new but of course loads of risks.

By *ane_andrew69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

But that's the nice thing that your wife really does like him and want to be with him. It's great when their really eager to be with each other and when not texting each other. Obviously it has to be trust, but nothing better than seeing your wife get excited about going to meet him

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"But that's the nice thing that your wife really does like him and want to be with him. It's great when their really eager to be with each other and when not texting each other. Obviously it has to be trust, but nothing better than seeing your wife get excited about going to meet him"

Totally agree. Rachel prefers long term too. More natural, if that makes any kind of sense. It also builds trust in respect of her safety if she goes off to play 1on1 with him.

By *inglecuckoldMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Long term has more benefits

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Long term is best, two long term lovers is the perfect scenario, reduces the emotional risks and makes for more variety

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Would prefer long term if the right guy come along

I played with the same couple since i was 21 im 35 now. I had known them all my life (they were friends of my parents lol) They now live in Spain so only see them a couple of times a year. But i think we all enjoyed it very much. The more we played the more fun we had.

And trusted each other 100%.

So i totally agree with to original post

I used to love my old partner having a couple of lovers. As stated before it builds long term trust but nothing beats the first meet - the anticipation and hearing all about it afterwards.

The first time she played alone was in a travelodge - I was so excited that I did manage to get past reception and listen to her getting a real good fucking. I must have gone back to the car and spanked the monkey about 5 times! Afterwards I met her in the room, I told her what I'd heard and she told me in great detail what had happened, including a good anal fucking. I was so worked up she got a good fucking off me and then a pearl necklace (though after 5 wanks and a fuck there wasn't a lot of spunk left!)

But I digress...

We have a regular Friend

Bareback (married)

So no sex with wife he unloads into Lou

To our delight

Nice for a change to meet the odd single

But so hard to find decent singles

Respectful , charisma , etc on here

By *tom69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Enjoy the long term knowing she's safe no.1 and can trust her into his care. Benifits she can enjoy more of being a woman not just wife or mother.

By *he shaggersCouple  over a year ago

vancouver island

maybe she might just stay with him what will you get from that

We prefer long term also, the more times you meet with the same person the more fun it can be as you get to know just what buttons to press and it can be that bit more intimate.

For us, we don't believe long terms would put any kind of risk on "our" relationship as we do have a stong bond although if we didn't have that strong bond then we wouldn't of been in the swinging scene to start with.

We have had a long term before that we was meeting for about 3 years but he found a partner and left the scene. not been able to find anyone since.

Doesn't meeting someone repeatedly start to get a bit weird?

We have seen couples split over this.

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

We would love to find 1-2 guys to form a long term friendship that is both sexual and social

Miss P

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I have to say I'm finding this fascinating. I'd have thought one partner having a lover problematic in the long run.

Isn't there a possibility of emotions getting in the way, boundaries being crossed?

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

From a single guys perspective, I know I would be interested in this kind of scenario.

For me I would prefer this kind of quality long term friendship/lover relationship that i can enjoy texting and flirting while apart and then look forward to meeting up socially and for more intimate times. If I am also friends with the partner and i have his permission then it would add an extra spice knowing that he approves and enjoys what is happening and gets to hear all about what happened to her when she gets home and she gets more loving.

Not found anyone like that yet though looking and look forward to getting to know them if and when it happens.

Ive been the long term lover of an older couple in the past. He was in his 60's and no good for action. She was an absolutkey stunning and well looked after 51 year old (when we first met). I met with her on average twice per month for almost 3 years. Ive got to say the sex and anticipation was better and better every time. She'd come to mine, id go to there's whilst hubby went out or waited down stairs. On numerous occaisons i stayed over and he had the spare room. It was quite cuckold as i was just helping them both out but he would often pick me up / drop me off so me and the mrs could have a drink etc

my wife has had both, when she meets a guy whos good in bed, and can make it a long term that suits her fine, but we still meet other guys for 3 somes or group fucks too,

one guy she used to meet was really good in bed, better than me, she loved it, but I was never upset about that, nor when he made her his slut for the night with other guys fucking her too, she loved it all, esp when they used her in a frame and she had around 15 or more guys use her that night, I was happy as eating her out when she got home too

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

"Ive been the long term lover of an older couple in the past. He was in his 60's and no good for action. She was an absolutkey stunning and well looked after 51 year old (when we first met). I met with her on average twice per month for almost 3 years. Ive got to say the sex and anticipation was better and better every time. She'd come to mine, id go to there's whilst hubby went out or waited down stairs. On numerous occaisons i stayed over and he had the spare room. It was quite cuckold as i was just helping them both out but he would often pick me up / drop me off so me and the mrs could have a drink etc"

very nice, lucky you

Me an the wife played with a guy we had met before last week looks like it could be a long term thing for her

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

we have a few gentleman friends.. wouldnt call them lovers.. just very good long term friends of ours..

» Add a new message to this topic