FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sluttiest thing your wife has done

Sluttiest thing your wife has done

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ane_andrew69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

What's the sluttiest thing. Our wife has said or done.

1. Can I see your cock and suck it

2. Will you both fuck me at the same time.

3. Tonight I'm going to let anyone who wants to fuck me.

4. Spunk over me and I will get my filthy husband to lick it off.

5. I really loved his cock.

These are just a few things she has said and done, not in any rating order but memorable and a huge turn on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eelsandHoldupsCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's the sluttiest thing. Our wife has said or done.

These are just a few things she has said and done, not in any rating order but memorable and a huge turn on"

number 4 sounds hott!!!

She once went to the doctors dressed to kill so when she striped down she would be presented in her suspenders and hot underwear she once told a black guy she loved his cock As he was screwing her really hard

By *ane_andrew69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Forgot one, she asked a lover to lick her arsehole...love it

"Forgot one, she asked a lover to lick her arsehole...love it"

i love rimming women...would love to do it to my neighbour....even like doing it when its full of spunk

"What's the sluttiest thing. Our wife has said or done.

These are just a few things she has said and done, not in any rating order but memorable and a huge turn on"

Spring to mind

Poor dr bet he didnt no what to do lol

By *inglecuckoldMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

4 sounds hottest

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Out at a party me and the wife are deciding between 3 guys ro play with and she says " I will fuck all three one after the other"

"Poor dr bet he didnt no what to do lol"

He would have got away with anything if only he knew

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

my mrs had a 3some with a Cpl without me. told me later tho lol

Mrs laid on the bed playing with herself with her bullet whilst I fucked her friend, my mrs kept telling me to fuck her harder and harder and cum in her after I cum up her mrs told her to sit on her face whilst she licked her clean.

"Mrs laid on the bed playing with herself with her bullet whilst I fucked her friend, my mrs kept telling me to fuck her harder and harder and cum in her after I cum up her mrs told her to sit on her face whilst she licked her clean. "

That is really hot u lucky devil you

went dogging and after teasing a couple of vwe man , got 2 condoms and handed 1 to one guy and told him to put it on and then handed the other guy one and said " take that , your next " .

was very sexy as she is normally shy .

my wife has been pretty naughty over the years,

at one group fuck, all bi guys, 'any hole you want to use and more,'

going to a group fuck for her with her b/f she took of he rdress in carpark and told the guys there, 'if you want me you can have me" room ***

in group fuck, "fuck and fill my holes"

On nude beach " Any guys want to play, use me and cum where you want"

again at bi group fuck, 'All cum in my arse tonight, so hubby can eat it out,"

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Ill take a number 3 on a friday after a few drinks pls lol xx

"Ill take a number 3 on a friday after a few drinks pls lol xx"

fancy a drink ?

A few years ago after having sex with my girlfriend on a quite nudest beach, she got up and said she was still horny and wanted more cock and walked off. 5 minutes later I walked up the beach to find her sat aside another guy with his cock buried deep in side her.

3. Tonight I'm going to let anyone who wants to fuck me. Those weren't the words she said but same meaning after she had had time to relax and be shown the ropes at her first night at a swingers club. She loved it enough to go back following weekend and do it all over again

By *rsannemacCouple  over a year ago

hartlepool

She walked out of the pub with a random guy, took him round the back dropped to her knees and sucked him off then turned towards the wall and got rammed from behind. Then returned back to the pub

I have a video of D fucking a guy and the language she comes out with is surprising lol

It is all 'fuck me harder' 'fuck me you bastard' and 'fucking give me your cum now' !

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

"Mrs laid on the bed playing with herself with her bullet whilst I fucked her friend, my mrs kept telling me to fuck her harder and harder and cum in her after I cum up her mrs told her to sit on her face whilst she licked her clean. "

That is so hot

Ps great pics on profile

Clare has woken up in bed with 4 guys lol

"Ill take a number 3 on a friday after a few drinks pls lol xx

fancy a drink ? "

i will share a drink with you....if you pour it over my tits and take slow sips...dont forget ice n a slice

i best get my coat ive pulled

Whilst sunbathing in an opening in some well known area of bristol i was flashing my pussy as my skirt was rising and my legs were opening i noticed a man was playing with his cock close to us in some trees, i walked over to him got down on my knees and sucked him off to completion, with that another guy turned up so i started on him, he came in about 2 mins flat, my hubby watched from a distance the whole time,

"i best get my coat ive pulled "

ohhh im sure you cld leave the pulling to me

promises promises

She arranged to go see her regular single guy without me knowing - Im sat at work and I get a pic message from her and it's her and him stood together - her in just holdups. As I'm replying the phone goes and when I answer all I can hear is her being fucked...well! Listen sat at my desk with a hardon for 45 minutes then she comes on the phone and says "nice surprise? see you back home later" and hung up. I was fed a regular diet of pics of them playing including one of her sucking his cock by her car (found out later he walked her out and got his cock out and had her suck him off in the street by her car) - when she got home I was rock hard and she just sat on my cock and we both exploded...amazing...and she'd video'd it so got to watch it the next day

filthy fucks,love it,

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"She arranged to go see her regular single guy without me knowing - Im sat at work and I get a pic message from her and it's her and him stood together - her in just holdups. As I'm replying the phone goes and when I answer all I can hear is her being fucked...well! Listen sat at my desk with a hardon for 45 minutes then she comes on the phone and says "nice surprise? see you back home later" and hung up. I was fed a regular diet of pics of them playing including one of her sucking his cock by her car (found out later he walked her out and got his cock out and had her suck him off in the street by her car) - when she got home I was rock hard and she just sat on my cock and we both exploded...amazing...and she'd video'd it so got to watch it the next day "

"She arranged to go see her regular single guy without me knowing - Im sat at work and I get a pic message from her and it's her and him stood together - her in just holdups. As I'm replying the phone goes and when I answer all I can hear is her being fucked...well! Listen sat at my desk with a hardon for 45 minutes then she comes on the phone and says "nice surprise? see you back home later" and hung up. I was fed a regular diet of pics of them playing including one of her sucking his cock by her car (found out later he walked her out and got his cock out and had her suck him off in the street by her car) - when she got home I was rock hard and she just sat on my cock and we both exploded...amazing...and she'd video'd it so got to watch it the next day "

Naughty H

I've got lots of stories I could tell!

"promises promises"

i never break a promise as im sure you will find out when you get that coat n make it to the wirral

That is so sexy

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

wanked 2 cocks sucking another ,someone licking her clit ,,,,all as she was on a fucking machine in a club at blackpool

By *eserves-moreCouple  over a year ago

North West

The first time I shared her was with a good friend of mine. I hadn't expected her to enjoy it so much ans didn't want him to fuck her but she said "if you don't want to watch then fuck off outside" - I dis and he fucked her bareback.

"The first time I shared her was with a good friend of mine. I hadn't expected her to enjoy it so much ans didn't want him to fuck her but she said "if you don't want to watch then fuck off outside" - I dis and he fucked her bareback."

fucked 5 guys in 1 night at a club. had a very short skirt on with no knickers and flashed a guy on a bus.dressed in a short pvc skirt , low cut top and hold ups when we were having a new cooker delivered .......

"The first time I shared her was with a good friend of mine. I hadn't expected her to enjoy it so much ans didn't want him to fuck her but she said "if you don't want to watch then fuck off outside" - I dis and he fucked her bareback."

Love it, very horny scenario.

Get totally pissed at her daughters wedding eve party..found her in our hotel room being spit roasted by 2 of our new son in laws friends who saw a chance with her as she was pissed.....they were both about 21/22 wife was early 40's...

told them to be quick before she was missed at the reception party.....once gone i had to leave a load in her as well.

A while later when away on a golfing trip with lads....son in law let on that he knew what had gone on in hotel room, as he saw wife being helped into lift by his mates....he has hinted that he would love to have a ride on her as well... either on his own or 3some with her and me

By *un KnightsCouple  over a year ago

South West

Knowing both H and her regular single guy we can imagine how horny those pictures were and as for the video xxx

The wife said ' do you mind if I suck your husbands cock' then did so and swallowed all of his cum

Going into the cinema at Abfab on her own and coming out later with cum in her hair, over her face and smeared over her tits. She thinks it was about 5 guys who got her like that.

[Removed by poster at 17/07/13 23:56:13]

» Add a new message to this topic