FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Yummy mummys!

Yummy mummys!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fingers crossed for today! Lol!

I take kids to school and whilst waiting for them to go inside i have time to look around the playground. Beautiful sunny day and the mums are looking to make the most of it. Light floaty dresses, strappy tops, shorts and t-shirts.

I see one mother bend over in front of me to pick up something and a slight breeze lifts her dress to reveal lovely curves of her lower butt cheeks. She sharply stands up, looking around to see if anyone noticed. I smile at her and she returns the compliment. The kids go inside and we leave for home or so i thought.

I notice the yummy mummy ahead making her way towards the shop and decide it might be worth the detour. I follow her inside and see her looking at something on the shelf in front of her. We have a ljttle bit of small talk before she bends to look at a lower item. I cant resist so look to move past but brush my hand on her pert bum. She pushes back against my hand and its almost like time stands still before she stands upright. I keep my hand on her butt and ask if she fancies a coffee.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Fingers crossed for today! Lol!

I take kids to school and whilst waiting for them to go inside i have time to look around the playground. Beautiful sunny day and the mums are looking to make the most of it. Light floaty dresses, strappy tops, shorts and t-shirts.

I see one mother bend over in front of me to pick up something and a slight breeze lifts her dress to reveal lovely curves of her lower butt cheeks. She sharply stands up, looking around to see if anyone noticed. I smile at her and she returns the compliment. The kids go inside and we leave for home or so i thought.

I notice the yummy mummy ahead making her way towards the shop and decide it might be worth the detour. I follow her inside and see her looking at something on the shelf in front of her. We have a ljttle bit of small talk before she bends to look at a lower item. I cant resist so look to move past but brush my hand on her pert bum. She pushes back against my hand and its almost like time stands still before she stands upright. I keep my hand on her butt and ask if she fancies a coffee....."

You need stiflers mam

That would be great!!

Alas, not today!!

» Add a new message to this topic