FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Breaking in newbies

Breaking in newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I remember seeing a couple on their first time. He didn't want to do anything, just watch me undress his missus and give her an evening to remember. They came to my hotel room as I was a salesman at the time staying away. She was dressed to kill, and I mean dressed to kill!! Lovely matching underwear, suspenders, the whole nine yards - with a nice smart blouse and black mini, delicious!

She tasted so sweet, and the look on his face as she unzipped me and sucked my cock was priceless!

After a couple of good hard fuckings (she liked it rough) they went away very happy.

That was the only time I've helped a newbie couple onto the scene - any of you have similar memories??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

over the years we have swung, not sure but we have helped about a dozen couples break into swinging, can be good knowing your the first guy to fuck a woman other than her hubby,

and in the bi sex side, we have helped about 6 guys try their first male anal fuck, most times after we have played some, my wife sits on his face so he eats her out and I sit on his cock, that way his mind is preoccupied, but after awhile they have all turned me over and continued to fuck my arse, all good fun

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

"over the years we have swung, not sure but we have helped about a dozen couples break into swinging, can be good knowing your the first guy to fuck a woman other than her hubby,

and in the bi sex side, we have helped about 6 guys try their first male anal fuck, most times after we have played some, my wife sits on his face so he eats her out and I sit on his cock, that way his mind is preoccupied, but after awhile they have all turned me over and continued to fuck my arse, all good fun"

» Add a new message to this topic