FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > swingers party

swingers party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when it was open we used to go to a swingers party held at a private house, but only for couples, we knew a lot of the people there and had fun often,

one night I was taken into one bedroom by a couple, for a 3some, he wanted to see her being fucked and used, which i duly did for him,, filling her pussy with hot cum for her to enjoy with him later. when I cam out, I looked for the wife, she wasnt around, and the only other couple missing was a young couple, we knew well, but had never swung with, he was muscler and she was oh so hot, any way, some one said they say her go in a bedroom with them, I was so horny, thinking my wife was being fucked by him and she was bi also , thinking the girls would also be playing bugger my cock was so hard it hurt, but I dare not interturpt,

as luck woul dhave it I was take of by another lady and kept busy for some time, but still no wife, damm they must be going well, some 2 hours later she emerged with the biggest smile and wetest pussy you have ever seen, I took her in a bed room and went down eating her out, fresh cum running freely, i ate it all, then fucked her well used pussy and arse, before takin gher home to repeat the fun, she told me all about it as we drove home, they really went to town with both playing with her and him fucking her in every way possible, boy would I like to have been in with them, when I said that she said They asked why you hadnt come in to join us,

bugger was i pissed, next time we made up for it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

"when it was open we used to go to a swingers party held at a private house, but only for couples, we knew a lot of the people there and had fun often,

one night I was taken into one bedroom by a couple, for a 3some, he wanted to see her being fucked and used, which i duly did for him,, filling her pussy with hot cum for her to enjoy with him later. when I cam out, I looked for the wife, she wasnt around, and the only other couple missing was a young couple, we knew well, but had never swung with, he was muscler and she was oh so hot, any way, some one said they say her go in a bedroom with them, I was so horny, thinking my wife was being fucked by him and she was bi also , thinking the girls would also be playing bugger my cock was so hard it hurt, but I dare not interturpt,

as luck woul dhave it I was take of by another lady and kept busy for some time, but still no wife, damm they must be going well, some 2 hours later she emerged with the biggest smile and wetest pussy you have ever seen, I took her in a bed room and went down eating her out, fresh cum running freely, i ate it all, then fucked her well used pussy and arse, before takin gher home to repeat the fun, she told me all about it as we drove home, they really went to town with both playing with her and him fucking her in every way possible, boy would I like to have been in with them, when I said that she said They asked why you hadnt come in to join us,

bugger was i pissed, next time we made up for it"

sounds great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic