FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Fantasy / Dream.. Ohh if only!!

My Fantasy / Dream.. Ohh if only!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi readers, iv never used the forums, so i thought id drop my 1st post, (",). I thought id share a few feelings / fantansies (With a certain someone in mind).

Here goes, What would be awesome and such a turn on for me? Firstly, my fantasies do revolve around single women at the moment, i can imagine myself to be begging for you to sit on my face, for you to truely do what you want to do to me, use my face as a saddle, and abuse me with force grinding your pussy and ass over my nose, mouth and tongue. Id have you to become the most horniest filthiest, dirtiest , mouth disgusting slut ever!! The dirtier, more disgusting the better, no doubt you deffo would need to get me hard again..cus i know 1st time round i know wouldn't last too long at all, having to release my hot, sticky , salty cum over you, whilst that is when you're sucking my hard cock, as for my ass..id deffo let you take its virginity with your toys, as long as you let me lick it every now and again? We'd end up by me, cleaning the mess iv caused by licking it all up.

Secondly, after that, the scenario which iv had many wanks thinking about is, im wanking again right now..it would be if i was licking your wet pussy and fingering your ass, id be laying down and you would have your pussy over my face, and then without notice you started to pee on me, on my face and mouth.. swearing at me, using pure filthy language, making my face soaking and dripping with your pee.. Oh fuck, im yet to meet someone dirty / disgusting enough...now that really would be a dream cum true for me, What can i say, i just cant get enough of orall !!!xxxx xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic