FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy hotel fantasy

Sexy hotel fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

fantasy of mine (I think Mr will love )

I would love to arrange a sneeky meet for me, my partner and a sexy slutty female.

I would arranged for the lady to sneak in our hotel room whilst we are out. After a very sexy meal ( teasing him at the meal) we go back to the hotel and as we walk to our room I txt her and let her know to hide;-) . When me and my partner enter the room, I quicky pop to the bathroom where she is hiding to get into some sexy underwear and stockings. we both walk out of the bathroom and pin my partner down onto the bed. removing his clothes one by one,we slowly kiss every inch of his sexy body till we get to his penis. as I suck his cock the sexy lady plays with me and Mr . After a while me and her play with each other using toys , tongues (use ur imagination ) while Mr watches , takes naughty pictures and plays. All Night me and her pleasure Mr till he can not take any more. I THINK MR WILL NOT OBJECT TO THIS HAPPENING LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rT30Man  over a year ago

Munster

So hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"fantasy of mine (I think Mr will love )

I would love to arrange a sneeky meet for me, my partner and a sexy slutty female.

I would arranged for the lady to sneak in our hotel room whilst we are out. After a very sexy meal ( teasing him at the meal) we go back to the hotel and as we walk to our room I txt her and let her know to hide;-) . When me and my partner enter the room, I quicky pop to the bathroom where she is hiding to get into some sexy underwear and stockings. we both walk out of the bathroom and pin my partner down onto the bed. removing his clothes one by one,we slowly kiss every inch of his sexy body till we get to his penis. as I suck his cock the sexy lady plays with me and Mr . After a while me and her play with each other using toys , tongues (use ur imagination ) while Mr watches , takes naughty pictures and plays. All Night me and her pleasure Mr till he can not take any more. I THINK MR WILL NOT OBJECT TO THIS HAPPENING LOL "

Used wouldn't complain , so horny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well horny thought,my wife's fantasy to. good luck on finding a willing female

» Add a new message to this topic