FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > massage x

massage x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

?Sliding up behind you and letting my hands begin to wonder all over your body.starting from your shapely legs, up over your panties over your tummy and cupping each breast in my hands as my mouth moves to your exposed, bare neck I begin to kiss and nuzzle on it long soft sweet kisses as my hands gently need your bre asts, feeling your first stirrings as your n ippl es begin to harden.. My hands move to your back and I unclip your bra. As I slide it off your shoulders, my mouth follows, kissing each bare shoulder as it falls, exposing your pert tits in full glory to me..you turn your head and your mouth meets mine, we immediately begin kissing passionately, out tongues locking in our desire for one anotheras we kiss my hands move down your shoulders, my finger tips tracing a soft touch as they move down either side of your body, reaching your hips they move round the back and you feel both hands begin you caress your firm arse through your flimsy panties. You kiss becomes more intense and as you do you push youre ass back feeling my caress get firmer on you

My hands now move, back round to your tummy and upwards to your wanting, heaving breasts. as I begin to caress them, feeling your hard nipples between my fingers, you let out a soft moan I feel you again push back against me, you feel the deep hardening within my boxers again you, rub your bum up against it feel the hardness, wanting you.

Our kiss still continues, with one hands still fondling your breasts, my right hand begins to slide back down your body, first over your tummy, then over resting on the flimsy material of your panties, I begin to stroke you through these, and your move your legs slightly wider apart encouraging me to explore you. My finger begins to feel the first tingling of wetness coming from you

Again you sigh and moan and move your legs slightly further apart encouraging me to explore you further.may hand moves up slightly, then slides back inside your panties.. to feel a most heavenly sensation your warm wanting pussy.my fingers immediately feel your wetness, as my first strokes take effect, you arch your body slightly forward to my touch, you ass pushing still further back against me, wanting to feel my hard cock pressing against you.the wetter you become , the more my fingers move further inside you, finding and caressing your lovely clit. Your body moves in time with my fingers, wanting them to explore every part of your inner most you. , caressing, rubbing your clit as I move..suddenly your hand take mine and pulls it away as do you you turn around to face me, smile and put your hands on my shoulders, encouraging me to drop to my knees. I obey the water still pours down over the both of us, heightening our thoughts and desires.. I move to wards your beautiful wanting pussy you gently raise a leg and encourage me forward. You cry out as you feel the first wave my tounge as it licks and tastes your clitfirst one then two then three licks of your pussy , the my tounge slide slowly at first deeper in to your wetness. I feel your hands grab my head pushing me deeper into you..my tounge delves deeper into you, tasting and nibbling on your wet clit.... you hold me there for a short while as i lick on your pussy, before bring me back up to face you....... you lean forward and whisper ' take to the bedroom, and bring the oils'.......

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic