FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Workmen

Workmen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyandboned OP   Man  over a year ago

Forsbrook

Hi there are workmen outside the house at the moment,theyre seeing to the roads, which they have been working here since yesterday and will he working here till tomorrow, Friday. Some of the guys are quite fit in their high viz gear. However I am wondering if anybody has ever had an encounter with a highway agency guy who deals with roads, or if they have flirted with them or actually had sex with any or maybe 1 or 2 of them shove their hand down their work trousers for a play while theyre working or in the van?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

work on the roads at the moment, thro out north east, had a few woman flirt while working in streets, only ever had fun with 1 lady, willing to weae my full hi vis for any body,

Forsbrook

Cool, I dont blame you if it works then why not. do any of the lads or other guys shove their hand down their high viz kecks then start to play with themselves while theyre working or do they do it when theyre in the van, have any of them had a wank while theyre on their breaks or just sitting in the van?

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Manly men who can fix things get me going...once seduced the sky man... the sky box in my bedroom was broken .... hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well i would love to fix a couples or single femals car for some flirting fun, have all my own tools and van, maybe good for a photo shoot with the snap on tools

Forsbrook

So what happened then when you seduced the Sky Man, was he young, your age or older? Was he wearing any Underwear or going commando, also where did you Seduce him and then have sex? Tell me more I would love to know! Guys who can fix things do it for me aswell, especially tradies or guys who are eletricians, plumbers, etc!

Forsbrook

Any Luck Markymark2007, what happens if any of the ladies want a good fucking?

» Add a new message to this topic