FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first time cum in bum

first time cum in bum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife had gone away for the weekend to her sisters, after seeing her leave i decided Carrie had to come out. Having a shave and giving myself an enema i decided to go to a club.

Putting on my stockings and Basque i decided to take the train to London.

I packed my clothes make up in a small hold hall and went to Earls court where i knew a TV friendly hotel with bar.

I checked in and went to my room and laid out my clothes on the bed.

By now i was feeling very horny and then decided i did not like what i bought a long.

Undeterred i dressed in what i had and went to the bar knowing that the dressing service would be open soon and i could hire an outfit.

Having a drink at the bar a guy come in and sat next to me. Making small talk with each other he then bought me a drink. He started to get closer to me and we kissed at the bar with him stroking my stocking legs. I continued to let him stroke me with me moving my hand to his groin area. He was very excited and i could tell he really wanted more. He then suggested he hire a room for a couple of hours. I explained to him that i had a room but was waiting to change my outfit.

We got talking about why i did not like what i was wearing and then i explained that i had seen a previous outfit here before and i really wanted to wear it. He was really turned on when i mentioned i wanted to wear thigh length boots with 4 " heels and a pvc dress that barely covered my arse.

He then said if we was going to go to my room he would pay the cost of me hiring the clothes i wanted and take me for dinner in the Thai restaurant as well.

I could not refuse, he bought a bottle of wine from the bar and followed me to my room. When we entered we kissed passionately with me getting more and more into the role of a woman.

He laid me on the bed and kissed my legs from the bottom to the top turning me over to rim my bottom. His touch was amazing as he slowly rimmed me, fingering me as well.

I was ecstatic and eager to take him in my mouth, i got his trousers off and started to wank and suck his cock. His cock was quite big, thick and hard. I sucked him to completion and swallowed everything he had.

After i had a glass of wine with him and we started kissing again but this time he wanted more ,after having a few more glasses he then started to rim me again and fingering me , he then got his bottle of wine and tried to loosen me up with it and pushing the neck in me it was amazing with drops of cold wine entering me. He then decided that it was his turn and pulled it out of me and then he put his cock at the crack of my bum.

He pushed slowly at 1st until he was fully inside me then he started fucking me harder and faster.

I was screaming with pleasure which turned him on even more. Fucking me for about 20 minutes he was on the verge of Cumming it was then I felt he had cum in me.

We got carried away with the moment and didn’t use a condom.. I was mortified but he assured me he was safe and dd free. I got up and changed feeling panicky, confused and scared of the consequences but I also loved the feeling of feeling cum deep in me.

He kissed me and cuddled me to make me feel better. He then said he would meet in the bar and left me touching up make up and composing myself

When i got to the bar he was gone, then it dawned on me how foolish I had been and taken a unnecessary risk and I could feel his cum moistening my panties and bum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Only foolish if you didn't get a check up

I have had checks and still do all clear I am pleased to say

[Removed by poster at 13/07/13 14:42:33]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have had checks and still do all clear I am pleased to say "

Glad to hear, great as a fantasy but scary in real life, you must have looked hot to have him spend so much on you, I'm jealous lol.

Tell us more about this dressing service though, never heard of anything like that before!

Ye that must of been scary, bare back seems great but as soon as ur finished u regret it

The dressing service was at bleach hotel in earls court. Sadly the hotel got closed down. Such a shame

"The dressing service was at bleach hotel in earls court. Sadly the hotel got closed down. Such a shame"

Was it not the Philbeach if memory serves me right . ...

Yep great place

Sorry phone and predicted text

Sorry phone and predicted text

» Add a new message to this topic