FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BJ

BJ

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have to share. I booked into a travel lodge type hotel in halifax that had a health spa attached to it. Well I say health spa, it was just a pool with a room attached filled with 5 running machines. Anyway, went down gave my room number to the young girl on the desk (free if your staying at the hotel). Then went for a swim. She was young probably 21 or so. She followed me to the pool area and sat at one of the tables. Feet up texting. Thought she was a receptionist come life guard. Anyway swam for a while then jumped out. I headed for the changing rooms. I opened my locker and got my shampoo, headed for the one shower they had and dropped my swim shorts. After a few mins headed back to the locker got dried and dressed. Left the changing rooms and walked down the corridor towards the attached hotel. I heard a hey you wait...so I turned. It was the young girl, she was stood in the doorway of what looked like a store room. She waved for me to follow her. So...well I did. Door closed behind us and she said. quick I dont have long. Moments after she jumped on my kissing and hands all over. She unzipped my jeans and steamed right in grabbing my cock thru my boxers. The jeans amd boxers were soons round my ankles and she was on her knees my cock almost at the back of her throat. I knew I couldnt hold off for long, this was quite possibly the best BJ I had ever received. I told her I was about to cum thinking she might wanna move out of the way. Instead she opted to keep sucking. BANG I emptied my load right there. She swallowed it all then came back up for a kiss. I could taste my own cum on her lips. She said I best go incase her manager came round. I didnt even ask for her name. We left pretty sharpish. I went one way, she went the opposite.

That was it. It really was surreal.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Sadly this never happens to me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic