FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > funny incidents that happens wen u new to swinging and a bit nieve

funny incidents that happens wen u new to swinging and a bit nieve

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

firstly i do not av any grammer sorry

ok the 1st time i went to chams i was sent there as a prank, i was nieve and realised i had been set up, but i am sort of person was,nt going to run , firstly i was shown the locker room nearly died wen i seen all them todgers ffs i just come out of a marriage lol i thought all cocks were 6 inchs, sat in bar was nervous meet a cple made me feel comfortable got chatting, then got tired asked rules was told if u close door no one comes in , so me being a fat bird lol went to biggest bed cux none in it fell asleep and low and behold woke up to find 15 men wanking on me screamed the place down, ffs i snore and fart wen i sleep none of the fuckers thought about wakeing me up, if i had,nt i wud av drowned ffs,i found out wot a golden shower was , someone asked me in the tv room and my reply was no thanks i just bought a triton ffs lol ,very embarressing lol

on 2nd visit well tell ya later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lmao poor u but funny all the same ;0)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ROFL x like OMG njoyed that btw x So way funny awww stg you just got to write more now baby x mwah tgc x

» Add a new message to this topic