FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > want to be fucked for 1st time

want to be fucked for 1st time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Want to meet an experienced guy or couple MM to have fun with but can give me my 1st fuck, want someone to dominate me, roll play especially welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Snap! My biggest RP fantasy is to be a naive young thing hired as a cleaner, when I turn up the man is not happy that I have no uniform and provides me with a maids outfit which is too small and a feather duster. He gives me orders on what to dust and watches as I bend over and reach up (I have no undies on or just a pair of sexy nicks). I finish and ask for my money and he asks me if I can help him with something else....

By *ob_bieMan  over a year ago

Bath

"Snap! My biggest RP fantasy is to be a naive young thing hired as a cleaner, when I turn up the man is not happy that I have no uniform and provides me with a maids outfit which is too small and a feather duster. He gives me orders on what to dust and watches as I bend over and reach up (I have no undies on or just a pair of sexy nicks). I finish and ask for my money and he asks me if I can help him with something else...."

Lovely thought!!!x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Want to meet an experienced guy or couple MM to have fun with but can give me my 1st fuck, want someone to dominate me, roll play especially welcome"

Like Tom Major, put a pic or two of your ass on your profile - that might stir some interest.

» Add a new message to this topic