FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex with an ex?

Sex with an ex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob_bie OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath

Is it me or is sex with your ex more exciting and fulfilling when they are an ex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have had sex with an ex quite a lot

Its seems more exciting cause its wrong.

Well in my case anyway

Bath

Ha ha very true!

Similar situation, one second we are arguing over a house, the next second we are naked having the roughest sex ever!

Lord are you my ex!!!!! .

We hardly spoke for yrs but one day something happened.

And it was bloody brilliant....

Bath

By the sounds of it I wish I was your ex...

No limits and boundaries seem to be lowered....plus this certain lady was open to stuff that she would never do in our relationship! Such a turn on!

I was the same me and my ex didnt talk for a while then met up and wow it was amazing. We both knew all we wanted was sex so it was simple none of the old issues just the sex with extras we never did in the relationship it was great needless to say it wasnt a one off

[Removed by poster at 13/07/13 22:05:25]

"By the sounds of it I wish I was your ex...

No limits and boundaries seem to be lowered....plus this certain lady was open to stuff that she would never do in our relationship! Such a turn on! "

ha ha

Bath

"I was the same me and my ex didnt talk for a while then met up and wow it was amazing. We both knew all we wanted was sex so it was simple none of the old issues just the sex with extras we never did in the relationship it was great needless to say it wasnt a one off "

Your right it is simple , sex is sex, I wonder how far your ex would go?

By *olourfulTearsWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I would dearly love to shag my ex again, just to see if he's as good as I'm remembering him to be..

Had sex with and ex a few times and it seems different and more exciting

On the odd occasion she will send me a pic getting fucked or playing with herself. I of course return the favour

thats what got us into swing, many years ago, I had sex with my ex gf, and my new gf found out, she then went out with one of my mates and fucked him, but instead of upseting me i was o turned on, and told her to fuck him again, she did of course, and each time I would eat her out and fuck her hard, then of course we started swing, was so hot seeing her being fucked

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

We got divorced in 1993 but had sex with the ex many a time since , dont know what the thrill is ?? but we had more fun and more risky sex then we did when we were married

Had sex with my ex wife the day after we were formally divorced...went to pick up my daughter but she was still at a friends house....

me and ex had most dirty animal sex we had ever had...no foreplay just a cpl going for it...

fucked her face fucked her pussy and then told her i am going to have her ass....when married she had always refused that... this time she just bent over and told me to use her ass anyway i wanted...

carried on fucking her for 3 months after we divorced and fucked her twice after she remarried

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

I cant ever imagine have sex with my ex wife, we tolerate each other because of the kids and thats fine with me. As for a couple of other ex's given the chance I'd love a romp with them.

» Add a new message to this topic