FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A wife need help??

A wife need help??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erbycouple7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

derby

I have had this fantasy of watching my hubby with a another woman and sharing him...but so many people think it just a male who made a fake profile but its not...i am the fem of this couple if your a fem or couple that can help with my fantasy please mail us open to yours fantasy in return too..thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck. Have been trying to get this aswell.

I'm told by the people who read these's forum I have more chance winning the lottery. S

derby

i no. i dont understand how ppl cant see they no differnt then it being the other way round we should make room for just what we looking for

"i no. i dont understand how ppl cant see they no differnt then it being the other way round we should make room for just what we looking for "

I agree it is no different!

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

I (minnie) have been trying to do this too

So difficult as all the ladies we contact just think it's Mickey trying to play behind my back when in fact it's a huge fantasy of mine to watch him play with a sexy fem

Id love for him to meet on his own to but thats proving just as difficult xx

derby

i no what you mean they think it bf and its not it always me(gf) trying but i think they needs to be a safe room for fems that want to meet couples...its like we had loads of message saying we need to change our preffence but why should we,we no what we looking for and that should be change just someone else says ?

derby

bump

We've been successful in meeting a few lady's interested in this and are now friends as well. I think it helps that we have a couple of verification as a couple. Also we both send messages and its obvious that we are two people as our writing styles are different.

we have been lucky to have found a couple of fems that have met us for this type of fun, and hopefully will meet a few more

By *uckoldmaker.guyMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Here goes a trick... lots of work... but it brings results...

Go into general internet chatrooms and look for chat rooms for swingers / couples.. say you are a couple looking for couples... ask for their MSNs.

After that...you get the MSN and enter in the MSN website to see their list of friends...

From their list of friends, add the single girls you find.

Start chatting to the single girls you added, and one of them will be interested in meeting.

This really works, as you are adding single girls who have an interest in swinger couples.

As a thank you... add me as a friend and let's keep in touch.

this is mike here and we havnt had any single girl on here wantin to play but I have met a few girls while out for drinks and played separately and wen asked after a few months they both jumped at the chance, we have since been on hols with 1 of them

We have managed to meet a couple of very nice single girls who've joined us in the past - they do exist, just have to keep looking and keep talking to them one of them will be a genuine girl wanting to play and not a guy pretending (of whom we also found - and blocked- many)

Good luck!

I wont be speifically talking for the website but more for the bar-club-holiday meets.

Just an example:

If you can start chatting with a single lady at a suitable place where couple of drinks have already been d*unk, after some time you can tell her that you like your photos being taken during action and if she can do that without any pressure. I do not know many people who would not like to watch a couple in action. If she comes, probably she will be turned on. If she doesn't, you would just have a night of having sex with your bf-gf, being watched.

I like putting my head down on the scenarios, this is one of them

We have managed to have a few meets where I have been able to sit back and observe Silk in action it is my favourite type of meet. There are people out there just perservere and stick to your preferences.

MissD

"I have had this fantasy of watching my hubby with a another woman and sharing him...but so many people think it just a male who made a fake profile but its not...i am the fem of this couple if your a fem or couple that can help with my fantasy please mail us open to yours fantasy in return too..thanks x "
I love this done it with one girl want to see him with more! Turns me on so much

Come on girls use my hubby

» Add a new message to this topic