FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Been asked for another one

Been asked for another one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walked into our bedroom a few night ago, to find wrist restraints, blindfold, whip and a number of toys laid out on the bed. I was instructed to get naked and lie down, he then tied me up and blinfolded me and did nothing. There was no noise then I felt it, he had the whip and was alternating between tickling and whipping various parts of my body, occasionally I'd get a sharp one on my pussy, which he knows drives me wild. Then it stops and everything goes quiet again, I felt him move, he straddled me and I felt his cock touch my lips, I opened my mouth slightly, licked him, and he slowly pushed it to the back of my throat and out again...... Let me know if you want the rest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

god yea x

By *resh princeMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"god yea x "

that sounds super hot.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

More please x

I was lay there waiting and he pushed his cock in again and held it there, I was completely in his control. He carried on fucking my face, getting faster and faster then all of a sudden his cock was in my pussy and he was pounding away, only for a couple of minutes though then it was back in my mouth making me taste my own juices, he told me to lick all of me off him. He then untied me, took the blindfold off and made me sit up, he stood on the bed, told me to open my mouth, and fucked my throat, it was so hot and while he was doing it my pussy was throbbing. He held my head and forced his cock down my throat and held it there again and again, my eyes were watering but I was loving it and was doing exactly as I was told. Then he fucked me, more?........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell yeah

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Fantastic story!

He got me on all four and slammed his cock into my pussy, fucking me that hard I ended up being literally pounded into the bed, he pulled out and this is where the toys came in. He slid my dildo into my pussy, along with his cock and beads into my arse and resumed fucking. The feeling of him and a dildo in my pussy was amazing, I was in ectsacy, then he flipped me onto my back, took the beads out of my arse, put the dildo in my arse and continued to fuck me, I was about to cum but that's not what he wanted. He got me sit on my vibrator, he turned it on full and had me sucking his cock till he shot his load in my mouth, I swallowed every drop then had a very loud very intense orgasm and collapsed in a useless pile on the bed. I love my sex life

By *resh princeMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"He got me on all four and slammed his cock into my pussy, fucking me that hard I ended up being literally pounded into the bed, he pulled out and this is where the toys came in. He slid my dildo into my pussy, along with his cock and beads into my arse and resumed fucking. The feeling of him and a dildo in my pussy was amazing, I was in ectsacy, then he flipped me onto my back, took the beads out of my arse, put the dildo in my arse and continued to fuck me, I was about to cum but that's not what he wanted. He got me sit on my vibrator, he turned it on full and had me sucking his cock till he shot his load in my mouth, I swallowed every drop then had a very loud very intense orgasm and collapsed in a useless pile on the bed. I love my sex life "

Fantastic story. Fabulous

» Add a new message to this topic