FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught!

Caught!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlacumhard OP   Couple  over a year ago

Latex

This is a very recent true story, which was slightly mortifying but had me very turned on....

I've been working away from home all week at one of the companies newly built offices. They weren't quite finished and most of the time I was the only person there with exception of a temp receptionist, a cleaner and a couple of electricians.

I worked late there most evenings trying to get things off the ground so that I could get home for the weekend, and I quite often found myself getting horny as my mind wandered.

The second evening I was there I was chatting to Steve via MSN, it was about 9pm and the building was empty to my knowledge. I started to feel very horny and soon the conversation over MSN was getting steamy and i had an overwhelming urge to orgasm. Within seconds of telling Steve how wet I was his cam was on and he was massaging his thick hard for me. I couldn't resist the urge any longer, I had to play... I slipped my tight pencil skirt up round my waist and removed my tiny g-string, exposing my now soaking wet pussy. Being now half naked in the office had me even hornier, it was open plan and the although the office I was working in was self contained and to one side it was completely glass walled and so I could see the whole floor with exception of the reception area and a couple of walled off sections that hid kitchenettes and printers. Convinced I was on my own I set myself up to play... I set the laptop on the desk with the screen pointing slightly down, still watching Steve massage his now throbbing cock, I sat in a chair directly opposite the laptop, put my feet on the desk and opened my legs as my fingers started to explore. I flicked my cam on and started to show Steve exactly how horny I was, and he could see everything... My legs, my pussy, my boobs which were now pushing out over my bra with my blouse half open and of course my fingers, of which I now had 2 buried inside myself. Typing wasn't going to be an option so I switched on the mic and put the volume up, to hear Steve panting as he worked his cock for me. Within seconds we were talking filth in between the moans and groans as we pleasured ourselves. I asked Steve to direct me, I wanted to give him a very naughty show! He instantly started by telling me to stand up and strip naked, everything had to go except of the killer heels, in which he had me stand for a while as my hands explored my whole body. 'Bend over in front of the cam' he demanded, which I did, moving myself in close so he had a perfect shot of my tight holes. 'Now work them both' he said in a commanding voice as my fingers started to move the juice from my pussy to my arse. My middle finger started to rim my arse gently before i slid it in as deep as I could get it. My other hand followed suite and two fingers were inside my pussy, pushing against my pussy wall so that I could feel the finger in my arse moving in and out against them.

I couldn't see Steve but I could hear him pleasuring himself to the view, his hard fast breaths and deep moans, broken up by the sound of his now lubed rock hard cock being worked hard and fast, god how I wish I had that inside me right now.... he told me to turn and sit, which I did instantly, opening my legs wide for him. 'How do you taste' he asked inquisitively, I knew what he meant and instantly rubbed my fingers over my soaking pussy before taking my juice to my mouth, wrapping my tongue round both fingers, as the taste of my own juices engulfed my mouth. 'You dirty slut' Steve groaned out as i started to lick and suck my fingers wishing it was his cock as my other hand instantly started to rim the outside of my arse again before sliding deep inside. Steve was getting louder and the knowledge that he was enjoying watching me so much soon had me growing close to a huge orgasm. I dropped my spit and pussy juice covered fingers back from my mouth to my swollen pussy and slid three of them as far inside as I could get as I stimulated my clit with my thumb. I couldn't hold back and started to groan louder and louder as i felt an orgasm build. My fingers were now woking both holes fast and I knew it was only going to be a matter of seconds before I exploded, and with each second my groans became screams, getting louder and louder as I reached the point where my back arches, my body tenses, my eyes close and the sensation running through my body feels so amazing that I can't hold back any longer! That was it, I was there, I let out an almighty scream and I felt juices cover my fingers as my pussy tightened and body convulsed. I screamed out I'm cumming, oh god babe I'm cumming and with that heard Steve give a huge groan as he shot his cum everywhere. We both slumped in to our chairs completely satisfied, for now!

With that we said goodnight and I slipped back in to my clothes before leaving the office for the night.

The next day I returned to the office about 9am and the only other person there was the receptionist. She was a cute young twenty something, fresh out of university, very pretty and had a lovely curvy body. Upon seeing her with a tight low cut top and gorgeous cleavage I found myself thinking how i wish she caught me last night. With my mind wandering I headed for my office and found the door open. I knew someone had been in, the bin had moved and was empty so the cleaners had obviously been in early, but I also noticed that a carpet tile was missing exposing an access point to some wiring, so clearly the electricians had started early today too. I moved today my desk to put down my laptop when I noticed a post-it sat in the middle of my desk. At first I thought the receptionist had taken a message for me, although it's weird she didn't tell me on the way in... Not thinking much of it, I set down my laptop and started organising myself for the day at the edge of the desk. A few minutes passed before I moved to read the post it note, and what I found was not what I expected! The note was scrawled in red pen, slightly messy but still legible, and I couldn't believe what I was reading...... "Amazing show last night, it's all I've been thinking about. I hope you don't find this weird but I couldn't help but watch x".

Oh my god I was mortified, someone had seen the whole thing and I didn't know who. Was it the receptionist, did she come back to the office for something? Was it the electrician or the cleaners, were they in fact in work late and not early as I first thought. Either way I was intrigued, and although slightly mortified it was very very horny.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Omg that's bloody horny got me wanting to play mmm

Very horny. But the big question is......did you find out????

I would defiently loved to of been the person watching you!!

so did you find out who it was?

Wow. well horny now.

By *pentoanythingMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Brilliant story. I just hope next time I get an invite and watch just as that person did xx altho they were not invited xx

Latex

So I sat at my desk all morning contemplating what to do, do I challenge people to see if they were around at that time, but then if they were what do I do?

I decided the only thing to do was put on another show for Steve at the same time and hope they are there and show themselves. This time though I was going to up the game. I nipped in to town to do some shopping before heading back to my hotel to change... I needed to make an impact when I went back to the office. I returned about 2pm when I knew everyone should be back from lunch and strutted in to the office in my sexiest platform heels, lace top back seamed black stockings with suspender belt, a tight short black mini skirt that only just covered my stocking tops and a very tight white blouse that was open enough to show off all of my cleavage. I did my makeup as I would for a night out and had my handbag packed with toys from my shopping trip.

I sat at my desk, flashing enough stocking top to make anyone aware who was watching that I meant business.

I told Steve to be ready for the show of his life and to make sure he was online at exactly the same time as the previous night. The hours passed and eventually I got the usual call from the receptionist to say she was leaving, I told her I was staying for a few hours as I had stuff to do, hoping that she'd take the hint if it was her. Eventually it got to that time and Steve popped up on MSN, no hello or how are you, just a message, "I am massively horny". That was enough for me, I sent one back that was very direct, "sit down, get your cock out, don't say a word just enjoy the show".

I picked up my laptop and bag of goodies and moved out of the office to the open plan desks. There was more room and I felt it made me more approachable. I set the laptop down facing an open space and an external window, blew Steve a kiss and took a few steps back. I didn't waste time, I started to unbutton my blouse to expose my breasts, packaged in my new bra that made them look so good, letting my hands wander over them, down my belly and to my skirt where I reached for the zip at the back. I turned my back to the camera as I slid the zip down, bending slightly as I pushed the skin tight material over my arse to expose the fact I had no knickers on, just a black lace suspender belt and eventually my stocking tops, showing Steve everything as I bent further to take the skirt to the floor. I heard steve let out a gasp as my fingers slid over my wet pussy whilst i was still bent down. I stood up and strutted around for a while, letting Steve take in my body and the remaining outfit, losing my bra as I walked. I moved to the window and told Steve that the thought of someone watching me turned me on as I started to play with myself in front of a full height window overlooking other buildings. I was hoping that if the person was in the office it would let them know it was OK to watch.

With that I heard a faint noise, it could of been a door, could of been someone moving, or could of just been a building creak. Either way I knew it was time to really get the show going... I'd picked a long desk and positioned the laptop at the end, the reason for this soon became clear to Steve as I reached in to my bag and pulled out a 3 pronged rabbit before lying on the desk, legs wide open, heels still on with my pussy facing the camera. I hadn't tried the toy yet and couldn't wait to get it inside my holes. I pulled out a small tube of lube and put some on to my finger which I then worked in to my arse to ready it for one of the rabbits fun looking probes. As my finger slid in my arse I put the vibe in my mouth and proceeded to motion a blowjob, telling Steve I wished it was his gorgeous cock. With that I was ready, the vibe was covered in my spit, my arse was lubed and my pussy soaking. I moved the toy between my legs and slid it in, letting out a long gasp as it first entered my pussy, and then one of the probes slipped in my arse as the rabbit ears pushed against my clit. God that feels good I groaned as I started to work through the various vibration and motion settings. I found the perfect setting and proceeded to fuck myself hard and fast, I wanted to cum harder than ever, I was so turned on, i could feel my juices running from my pussy to my arsehole as my first orgasm started to build. My moaning got louder and my body started to quiver, it felt so good, and so naughty doing this in the middle of the office with people potentially watching. I started to feel a sensation build, one that wasn't a normal orgasm, I knew I was going to squirt and knew that would push Steve over the edge. I let it build harder and harder, telling Steve I was going to gush for him, and with that I felt it start, quickly pulling the vibrator from both my holes as my pussy juices covered the desk and laptop screen. I heard Steve lose control, the satisfying gasp and 'fuck yes' i was so familiar with as my gushing slowed. I slid the toy back in myself to finish what I had started, and seconds later I was screaming very loudly as I started to orgasm intensely, my body shaking and my pussy throbbing as I lost complete control. I slid the vibrator out and lay there for a second quietly to regain my senses. As i did so I heard a noise, a noise I knew, the familiar noise of high heels on a hard floor. I sat up quickly to catch a reflection in one of the office windows of the receptionist leaving by the front door, and she wasn't alone. It seemed i'd had an audience and I loved it x

Outstanding and a great twist at the end

That is such a turn on.... Can't wait to hear the rest

Great story am a spark and you can only dream of this fantasy happening x

OMG such a horny story I'm sat here with my hard cock in hand stroking myself wishing it was me that had watched you, more please!!!!!!!

By *eadytoplayMan  over a year ago

London / Midlands

Fantastic story, it has me so horny!!

do you like a audiance on cam too lol

We want more! we'd ve your audience but we nay have to join in x

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Fantastic....... given your pics I'd pay a lot to be that audience......

More please......

great story and even better body love to see you put on a show

By *etsdance1987Man  over a year ago

Runcorn

What a sexy story. Love to hear more

One of the best stories I've read on here! Wow!

By *ake-it-passionateMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Wow, that's incredibly horny!!!

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

More please x

Bbe ur a stunner

Am out of breath as it is

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

loved that story

By *pentoanythingMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Is there a part 3? Spoke to my fb. She isn't on here and she is going to act the whole thing out for me. She's read Thr stories and while the boss is away next week she has the keys

Oooooft!

great story got me so horny!!

Hope there is more! xxx

great story, im so horny right now. will there be a part 3 to the story?

By *ilanCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

fantastic story there must be more?

I am so wet after reading this. Unconsciosly started playing with myself halfway through and by the end my fingers were working my pussy and clit to a very satisfying orgasm. Thank you xx

By *hy-guy-covMan  over a year ago

coventry

wow i love this story and ur pics are amazing please put more

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Bloody he you'd get sacked at our place for just turning the webcam on

Hmm that gives me a thought got any jobs at your place. Of rim your arse as Steve watched

Horny story....now starting the day with a smile

coventry

still want the rest of this story so much x

Yes please let there be more!

Horny story, couldn't help but have a play myself and use my anal beads

I do hope there will be more added to this

Please carry on x

This is the best one I have ever read I love it!

This caused me to have a play with myself the other night reading it, I posted my story in the forum

so what happened next Carla?

mmmmmm wish I was working in that office with u late that night

By *stmateMan  over a year ago

Notts

What a story! X

Latex

Seeing as though everyone clearly wants more ill write it this weekend xxx

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Look forward to it

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

loved it

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

Love this!

I once got caught runing naked throu my mates moms laundry

Waiting til the weekend lol x

Wow very horny

Can't wait for more

By *ameshMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Bath

Definitely want to hear more of this horny story

A fantastic story-loved it! so far,lol.

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

Wonderful tale!

coventry

still in need of this story x

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

No wonder you had an audience your a stunner, I was reading your story at work but just had to go to the loo to relieve myself my cock was that hard I just had to spunk. Just wish I could have watched you pleasure yourself and wank for you.

Thanks very much. Denise. Xxx

This is by far the best story. It's something I would love to do, have some naughty fun at work. Going to have to relieve myself now!

Latex

Giving this a bump as someone was trying to find it x

Is there any more Carla? X

Love this story

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Being an electrician my money was on the sparks watching your show, he was probably shaging the receptionist as he watched you.

It was me who left the note

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I love being watched by anyone...

I love to watch

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

More more please. Part 3 hopefully sooooooon

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Mmmmm very horny story would love to read more and would love it even more if I was the receptionist watching you, my pussy is soaking

Mmmm nice x

What happened to psrt 3 im ready to explode here x

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

seen this story before !!!!! ?

Latex

I originally posted it about 6 months ago. Someone commented on it, that's why it's come back up the forum x

Seriously sexy story

By *ugarcuntCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Wooooow. That was seriously good. I have many ideas of what I would have liked to have happened next! - girl half of _ugarcunt

coventry

i still realy wonna no what happend in this if u could finish it that b great x

» Add a new message to this topic