FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > King's Park fun

King's Park fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Spent the morning in the gorgeous Kings Park. The sun was out and so were the teens in all their flesh showing clothing. We were laid next to the Japanese Garden enjoying a Costa enjoying the views as some gorgeous people young and old strolled past. After a while I was almost asleep in Dan's lap when I felt something stirring lol. I rolled over thinking to take advantage of this stirring as I did I saw what had caused it. At first I was a little disappointed that I was not the cause but as I watched I became aroused too. Two beautiful teen couples had arrived unknown to me and were in the process of getting very friendly. One top heavy blonde was astride her guy moving rhythmically her tight ass almost busting out of her denim hotpants. The other couple were laid beside each other and it was plain to see a slim tanned bob haired brunette stroking her man through his shorts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow I bet that was a beautiful view, please tell us more.

Vid x

Did you join in with the fun Em? x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The girls of today are very forward lol they were definately in control. After a while the lad below the blonde sat up and whispered in her ear, she turned to look at us and winked "enjoying the show" she said as she whipped off her t shirt to reveal a bikini top that barely kept her breasts in never mind hidden. I thought wow what I wouldn't give to have a pair like that and Dan must have agreed as his cock gave an appreciative twitch. The other pair had swapped roles and the brunette was now lying back with her mans hand roaming over her flat tummy before it dipped into her shorts not to return. We felt quite pervy by this stage but Dan wouldn't leave as his excitement would have been clear to see lol. Shortly after the dark haired girl checked her phone, and loudly stated her parents would be gone out by now. All 4 of them moved at the speed of light toward the park gate, with only blonde giving us a second glance. I wonder where they were going lol.

No we never joined, as fit as they were they could only have been a handful of years older than our daughter. Fuelled a great blow job for Dan as we drove home though and he admitted to fantasising that I was blonde.

We were in Rushcliffe Country Park today and it was much the same. The sun defo gets these youngsters even more revved up than usual.

Not that we are old of course. Gaz got a blow job too lol

Loved reading that.suckedmy first Cock in that corner of the park, great place to go!

Nothing better than sun-fuelled voyeurism.....

Kim, if you are ever up for a play at Rushcliffe park, give me a shout!!

» Add a new message to this topic