FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time anal

First time anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been married for a few years and sex had became a little bit predictable so I never held out much hope for anything out of the ordinary this weekend. We'd been staying away just having a little bit of us time and the drinks had been flowing we went back to our room and started playing.

After I have my wife some oral pleasure something we both really enjoy my wife said to me take me from behind, as she bent over she said don't fuck me doggy I want you in my arse. I was stunned to say the least but this was something I'd wanted for so long I thought I must be dreaming but no she asked me again.

OMG it was fantastic the enjoyment we both got was out of this world we both came better harder and quicker than we ever have before. She loved it and wants to do it more often I thought she was d*unk but even on the drive home today she told me she wants me in her arse again. I just can't wait!!

It's not a fantasy, and not even really a story just something I wanted to share (and its got me hard and wanking just thinking about it!!h

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm feeling very much that way, we have anal sex on a fairly regular basis. Once a week/fortnight, but at the minute I want it every time we have sex. Had it yesterday, the day before and I will be having it tonight when he gets in

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm feeling very much that way, we have anal sex on a fairly regular basis. Once a week/fortnight, but at the minute I want it every time we have sex. Had it yesterday, the day before and I will be having it tonight when he gets in "

I'm really hoping that she won't change her mind it was without doubt the dirtiest horniest sex we've had in years. I was even able to broach the subject of her maybe using mine!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

many eyars ago, I fucked my wifes arse, and she had one of the biggest cums ever, it was then i said about trying anal to and started working toys and then cocks in my butt, anal orgams are one of the best ways to enjoy any sexual fun, the orgasms are more intense than cock cums too,, let shope you get to fuck her arse a lot more

» Add a new message to this topic