FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fuck in a truck

Fuck in a truck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornythickcock OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

I love to meet up with a couple and fuck the lady in my truck whilst her hubby stands outside and listens to his wife getting a good service or he sits in his car and listens to us on the cab phone.

Are there any couple that want to do this or have done this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Me n Mrs W have had many a f.i.a.t.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have one this 4 or 5 times after flashing on motorway

Hubby once organised a meet for me the mrs so the guy picked me up from work drove to a quite country road n fkd me silly while hubby listend on fone it felt so dirty n naughty knowing hubby was allowing this to happen and him listening on fone to this guy screwing me I then got dropped of home no 1 was home so I went up for a lie down pussy still dripping wet and throbbing it had been a eventful day so I lay on bed n then I heard some 1 come up stairs it was my hubby to hear the juicy story what I had been up to he was so turned on at what I was telling him b 4 I knew it he had me naked playing with my already cum dripping pussy n we had the most fantastic sex that day

I am also a truck driver and have had many a dirty female in my cab. some with hubby sat in front watching while we go for it on the bunk or just sat outside in his car waiting for her to come back back to him well used and fucked....anyone fancy that please leave me a message and sure I could help out sometime

"I am also a truck driver and have had many a dirty female in my cab. some with hubby sat in front watching while we go for it on the bunk or just sat outside in his car waiting for her to come back back to him well used and fucked....anyone fancy that please leave me a message and sure I could help out sometime"

Lovely, i have sat in the front of cab while my wife was fucked in the bunk, was in a lorry park some yesrs ago now though, lovely time.

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

We met a fellow trucker off here, and had a threesome in his cab in a truckstop , that was a good night

» Add a new message to this topic