FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sit on my face, Please!?!?

Sit on my face, Please!?!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh just have to tell you that....

I love the feeling of a Woman slowly lowering her pussy on my face....the first smells and then that first salty taste...

then being distracted as my hubby or another man slides into me and slowly fucks me.

If I am really lucky she is somewhat Dominant and likes the feeling of power she has over me....and slides forward to get her salad tossed too...

OH DAMN!!!! I am wet...and horny now...that thought flashing through my head....

(I am sure I am just kinky....but would be nice to think I am not the only one on this site...LOL)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eter2477Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Oh just have to tell you that....

I love the feeling of a Woman slowly lowering her pussy on my face....the first smells and then that first salty taste...

then being distracted as my hubby or another man slides into me and slowly fucks me.

If I am really lucky she is somewhat Dominant and likes the feeling of power she has over me....and slides forward to get her salad tossed too...

OH DAMN!!!! I am wet...and horny now...that thought flashing through my head....

(I am sure I am just kinky....but would be nice to think I am not the only one on this site...LOL)"

Love a woman sitting on my face to

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I'd like a woman to sit on my face as her fella slid into me too

By *ive it a goCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I have sat on two guys faces so far and I get so wet and drip into their faces ..a big turn on for me xx

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

"I'd like a woman to sit on my face as her fella slid into me too"

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Would love it west Mids ladies get in touch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

one of my favourite things, i'm not even sub I just really like it. Quite easy to get the girl into it if she already likes to 69, just have to hoist her up a touch.

» Add a new message to this topic