FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time ....

My first time ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walk in the door, you look up smiling. I smile back, give you a huge cuddle and kiss you with all the passion I have missed you with. You look at me and say, ‘What are you smirking for?’……….to which I smile even more and say………..’Saturday night………show off my slut time!’

You take a sharp intake of breath, knowing that I have a plan…………what could it be? You ask me to explain, so in a very dominant manner, I explain the agenda for the weekend. With no children around, Saturday night becomes a play night, I tell you I have a want to visit a club, just to watch and be aroused. I tell you I want you to wear your special dress, and the sexiest black fuck me shoes you have. You bite your lip…….’Shit, that time has come! You dared him – we had spoken about how the thought of it turns you on too. So you said you would do it, as you knew how much it would turn me on, and now bluff called! Shit!!!!!!!’

Questions run through your head, God, do I feel secure enough to do this? Do I want to do this? Am I confident enough to do this? Does he really only want to play with me? I cannot answer the first three, but the latter one is simples, absolutely, without any doubt the only fun I want is with you, horny and sexy and having people see how much I am aroused by being with you turns my cock rigid at the thought. Guess there is some discussions to be had!

We spend Friday night talking about the details, and the fantasy, and have the most intense sex and dirty fucking, all on the back of you knowing how aroused I am by the thought of it all. We start again on Saturday morning, with you being woken up with a special finger touch until you shudder and come hard, and I just want to repeat that again and again.

Come lunchtime, the kids head out for sleepovers. We come home, and you start to think about can you go through with this. There has to be rules, ground rules, and alarm words to call it a day immediately if needed. Some of you is so aroused knowing that you would be fulfilling part of my biggest fantasy, just by going with me to a club…….to watch other people having sex and knowing that you have me completely devoted to you, in every way that no person in there would be able to distract me from pleasuring you. You think about it, then decide ………’Fuck it, why not?’ The rules are simples, your rules. No one else, no intentions of playing, and if you call the code word, we just leave, kiss and come home to each other. Suddenly, you feel very aroused, and empowered knowing it is all about my commitment to you, and you want to please me. So what if people are fucking in front of us, so what if I get aroused by watching them playing? Maybe watching group fun and even girls playing will be something new that in the moment raises your horniness too, especially seeing how much it excites me. Maybe you might even stroke my cock as we watch them, and you can see how aroused I get. Well, that would be even more fun having me so turned on.

You tell me yes…………I cannot believe it, and you show me how serious you are by sucking my cock until I explode, whilst you milk and tease my balls. To really demonstrate your control you make me cum deep in your mouth, and take every shudder of my cock and in turn every drop of cum in you. As I come to kiss you, you push your tongue in my mouth, holding my hands high above my head so I am forced to take the spunk I have shot in you………….your rules tonight, you call the shots. You think about how nice it would be to make me lick your hot wet glistening pussy after it is filled with cum……..and then you know that I will have to kiss your clit and tummy as I fist you into wave after wave of amazing gushing orgasms.

So after some food, which you did not think you could manage through all your nervous anxiety, you take me upstairs and let me help you get ready……….everything will be as sir demands………or so he thinks! You take a long hot shower, making sure you are shaved smooth ready for the amazing licking and sex we will share for sure that day and most of the night! Knowing how horny I am, you put on your favourite perfume, it will turn me wild smelling your scent as I kiss, stroke and lick you during our session. You take special care to put extra scent on your breasts, back of your neck and your inner thighs………not forgetting your buttocks for when I am fucking your ass like the dirty slut you are going to be and the body heat releases the aroma of your perfume as I pull your hips deeper onto my cock.

It gets to after 8pm and we head out the door……….too late to chicken now, well not without feeling you let me down a little. Actually, some of you wants to play now, as you know that the arousal level will be though the roof, and God only knows what intensity we can achieve. AS we get onto the motorway, we talk about how much this is a gift of trust on your part, and that is very much a one off at present with no promise of a repeat. I am driving with a shudder of excitement throughout the journey…………tonight is going to be memorable to say the least…………………

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

More please im horny as hell x

By *emanandsheraCouple  over a year ago

castle Greyskull

get in there! wot a start...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm and off you go....