FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > so..

so..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Meet last night with a guy I knew from school (he didnt know me, I admired him from a far) and he was the perfect gent eventhough I was given off all sorts of signs, he went to the loo I popped my legs up ob the sofa and he came back said I could lay my legs across him - more than once I felt his hard on and rubbed it and by his reaction he enjoyed it haha but I wanted to go further, everytime I went in to kiss or like made a cute comment about him he would randomly retort it and like not kiss me... wtf! Is it just me over thinking or what would others do? I didnt wanna jump him cause I dont jnow him that well and mever spoke about it -yet. Haha tell me its mot my mucked up mind! I used to fancy him back in the day and wanted to be fit if we met up (in as fit as im getting just now!) Not sure its in the right column

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's probably not the right place but.....

If you came on to me you wouldn't get knocked back. Treat it as his loss

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol thank you and ima try him again, he texted this mornig/afternoon when he got up and I put in my reply that im sorry I was so handsy but was just having a feel haha he was like ya thinking it could come in use? Haha mate iv not been laid in a week... Yes!

» Add a new message to this topic