FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > catch the wife

catch the wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ue and rob OP   Couple  over a year ago

ware

I really want to come home from work and find some dirty bastard shoving his cock up my wives pussy, first ill pretend to be annoyed then tell him to carry on fucking her tell him when to go fast then slow make her suck his cock right in front of me order them how to fuck and tell him when and where he can shoot his load then tell him to fuck off while I fuck her only to find he has sneaked round the back and into the house and hes watching us cock in hand so I tell him to join us and we both fuck the slut and spunk in her face.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Am free mmmmm

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Exactly the same fantasy I (carl) has.

ware

"Exactly the same fantasy I (carl) has. "

shame your not nearer we could sort each others wife out !!

Trust you two lol shame another girl is not need either boo hoo lol

ware

"Trust you two lol shame another girl is not need either boo hoo lol "

you two are welcome anytime you know that xxxxx

Mmmm this sounds fun - I am a dirty bastard and would love to help out.

have done that, we are swingers, so I knew she was meeting a guy, when I come home she was being gangbanged by 3 guys so hot too joined in with them,,

she has also come home and found me with a guys cock hard up my arse to, good fun

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

caught my exwife years ago after she came home she was about 35 then she brought home her best mate from work who was 30 and blonde and leggy I always fancied her and she knew it ....both d*unk and downstairs chatting ..they were both so hot an august nite and took off their dresses I came to top and stairs and knelt down hearing them. My mrs was saying that my cock was great and he rfriend said how big ? she said 7 inches but thick....her friend said yummy ...her friend said what would happen if we both got into bed with me...OMG my cock was rock hard ...my mrs said not sure !!! Her friend then said let me go upstairs to loo and will see if he is awake ...omg I quickly returned to bed ....

heard her use loo and then heard her tip toe in bedroom ....she was carrying her yellow panties ...she put them on my face I was pretending to still be a sleep ....it aroused me ...she left them on bed .....omg she went downstairs ...heard her say he is fast asleep ...I got her knickers they were moist and smelt like heaven ....downstairs I heard the two of them getting horny ...my wife kissed her full on ....her friend was shocked it got me so aroused I dropped her knickers on stairs ...they heard me ....come on James come down and join us I was wearing just boxers and her friend clearly saw my rock hard cock and came over and unleashed it ..she aske my wife ....wow would love that in my mouth can I ...she said go on then and as she took into into her mouth she laid down and then my mrs started to part her friends bum checks and started licking her ....saying I been wanting to do this all night ..I quickly exploded in her friends mouth and I could see her friend loving being rimed so I moved over nad started rimming my mrs ....its was very noisey and both women stopped and let me fuck them I got her friend to lick my cum from my Mrs ... she stayed overnight and we all slept in the same bed ...in the morning her friend was up first I went downstairs to join her for coffee ..she said did I enjoy myself she said she was so d*unk cannot remember too much ...I told her what happened ..she went so red in the face....omg I didn't did I ...I assured her she did ....she went upstairs and spoke to my mrs to see if I was lying ....we never did it again such a shame

sounds good too us xxxx

I would love to be involved in that.

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Caught my wife in my mates car(caddillac) a few years ago. He was fucking her doggy style on the back seat. Initially I was angry and very hurt, but also realised that for some reason I had a huge errection as well!! Couldnt take my eyes off him fucking her and watched him fill her full of cum. I got home before her and to this day, she dosent know what I saw

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

That's how I 1st got into swinging, caught amy then girlfriend. Was at a small party,friends of friends type thing, social drinking, about 10 people. Been there a couple of hours & as numbers dwindled, thought it was time to leave, went to get g/f, not in kitchen, not upstairs, not out in garden? Went back in the house and the host, carol was talking to what appeared to be the last 2 guests, I joined the conversation & asked if she'd seen Liz (g/f). No came the answer. Looked round the house again, still nothing, back out to the back garden, no one there. I stood in the garden for a minute or so, thinking had she gone home without saying? Then I heard a noise from down the side alley to the house, I looked into the darkness & I could see 2 people. As my eyes adjusted I could now see it was Liz & Ken, Carols husband. They were up the wall kissing. I 1st felt angry, but I couldn't take my eyes of them kissing and felt aroused by it, starting to get a semi. As I watched I saw Liz drop to her knees & could now see she had his cock in her hand, wanking him, she now started to suck his cock. I couldn't believe how horny this made me. I now had a full stiffie and couldn't stop watching. At that point the kitchen light came on to full brightness and I moved back from the corner in case I was seen. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to carry on watching but I knew I could be seen from the light in the kitchen.

I decided to go back into the house & Carol was in the kitchen, did you find Liz she asked, I said yes she's in the garden with Ken.........

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"That's how I 1st got into swinging, caught amy then girlfriend. Was at a small party,friends of friends type thing, social drinking, about 10 people. Been there a couple of hours & as numbers dwindled, thought it was time to leave, went to get g/f, not in kitchen, not upstairs, not out in garden? Went back in the house and the host, carol was talking to what appeared to be the last 2 guests, I joined the conversation & asked if she'd seen Liz (g/f). No came the answer. Looked round the house again, still nothing, back out to the back garden, no one there. I stood in the garden for a minute or so, thinking had she gone home without saying? Then I heard a noise from down the side alley to the house, I looked into the darkness & I could see 2 people. As my eyes adjusted I could now see it was Liz & Ken, Carols husband. They were up the wall kissing. I 1st felt angry, but I couldn't take my eyes of them kissing and felt aroused by it, starting to get a semi. As I watched I saw Liz drop to her knees & could now see she had his cock in her hand, wanking him, she now started to suck his cock. I couldn't believe how horny this made me. I now had a full stiffie and couldn't stop watching. At that point the kitchen light came on to full brightness and I moved back from the corner in case I was seen. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to carry on watching but I knew I could be seen from the light in the kitchen.

I decided to go back into the house & Carol was in the kitchen, did you find Liz she asked, I said yes she's in the garden with Ken........."

your girlfriends name changes from Amy to liz

My ex wife had a good fucking off her mates hubby, and to this day they dont know i knew, very horny..

Wolves

"That's how I 1st got into swinging, caught amy then girlfriend. Was at a small party,friends of friends type thing, social drinking, about 10 people. Been there a couple of hours & as numbers dwindled, thought it was time to leave, went to get g/f, not in kitchen, not upstairs, not out in garden? Went back in the house and the host, carol was talking to what appeared to be the last 2 guests, I joined the conversation & asked if she'd seen Liz (g/f). No came the answer. Looked round the house again, still nothing, back out to the back garden, no one there. I stood in the garden for a minute or so, thinking had she gone home without saying? Then I heard a noise from down the side alley to the house, I looked into the darkness & I could see 2 people. As my eyes adjusted I could now see it was Liz & Ken, Carols husband. They were up the wall kissing. I 1st felt angry, but I couldn't take my eyes of them kissing and felt aroused by it, starting to get a semi. As I watched I saw Liz drop to her knees & could now see she had his cock in her hand, wanking him, she now started to suck his cock. I couldn't believe how horny this made me. I now had a full stiffie and couldn't stop watching. At that point the kitchen light came on to full brightness and I moved back from the corner in case I was seen. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to carry on watching but I knew I could be seen from the light in the kitchen.

I decided to go back into the house & Carol was in the kitchen, did you find Liz she asked, I said yes she's in the garden with Ken......... your girlfriends name changes from Amy to liz "

My God!! Amy is my daughter..... Definitely Liz who got me into this.

I would too but also catching her with another fem

Wolves

I decided to go back into the house & Carol was in the kitchen, did you find Liz she asked, I said yes she's in the garden with Ken......... your girlfriends name changes from Amy to liz "

Now I have time to re-read it, it should have said my then girlfriend Liz.

this is why I want to be part of a couple, and I don't mean fb relationship!

Wolves

Doing what Carol asked? She's just having a crafty fag, she thinks I don't know she smokes. Several minutes later they both came back into the house, we said out goodbyes & left.

On the drive home I couldn't get the image of seeing Liz with another mans cock in her mouth and how horny it made me feel. I thought how do I bring it up? Just ask outright? Or not mention it at all? You were in the garden a long time I said to her, I was looking for you for a while. Oh we were just chatting she replied. I know. I saw you "just chatting". Silence! She mumbled a few words & I said stop. She looked at me - nervously, I think expecting full blown row. I said to her it made me feel horny, I don't know why? I saw you sucking his cock & I should have been angry, but it gave me a hard on. She look at me, put her hand on my already going hard cock. She said nothing, unzipped my cock and put her he's d in my lap taking my cock deep in her mouth. With a little adjustment to how I was sitting to drive, this is where she stayed for the rest of the drive home.

I had to pull over just before arriving home - it's bloody hard to drive when you're about to have an explosive cum!

At home we discussed it & she told me she' d been seeing Ken for sex before meeting me & he had introduced her to dogging.

So in one night I found out I liked watching my woman suck another mans cock, it gave me the horn and a thing called dogging existed. Liz & myself had some good time together, but that was 24 years ago. I still think of her..... Dirty little cow has a lot to answer for.

» Add a new message to this topic