FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time ... Part 2 ....

First time ... Part 2 ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 2......written by Jane and following on from the first part earlier this week

Driving down the motorway my heart is in my mouth.....a mixture of pure adrenaline and trepidation. I have so many what if this and what if that scenarios running through my head.

I need to pull myself together, after all I am with a man who adores me and whom I know would never let anyone impose on our relationship. We both have a feeling of security in each other that we need to play our games so nothing can damage us.

I ask nick to stop at the services, I need to give myself a slap and then check my kinky little dress had not slipped too far! He just looks at me, tells me whatever I want to happen is the limit and for now at the very least it is just about us. No pressure from anyone else just us. I lean over and kiss him very hard and say....'that is why I love you so much...! '. He just smiles and tells me to stop my foolishness.

We arrive at the club car park....from the outside it looks like an old pub on the main road with its names lit in red neon. No mistaking the place then. One last check in the mirror, a kiss on the cheek and its playtime! Walking across the street to the entrance I imagine every passing motorist knowing our secret and it makes me feel both somewhat as a wanton slut but also a little embarrassed. At the door, we are met by the door staff, one of whom recognises nick from when he had been years before and Nick had become good friends with him and his wife. He greets him with a big man hug and says it has been far too long, turning to me he said ...'and you must be the lovely Jane who has straightened this deviant out!' Nick punched him playfully on the arm and I said that ...'yes, i am Jane and yes I had got him in good order now!'

Laughing he opened the door and wished us a good night.....walking in it was not what I expected, it was not full of dirty letching men, but mainly couples sat around tables just chatting and being normal. Suddenly, I hear this raucous laugh aimed in our general direction shout ' hey sexy man, have you come to keep your promise!' Nick went red in embarrassment and explained that the lovely bubbly and incredibly large breasted woman was the wife of the doorman. He introduced me to her and she leant over and kissed me on the cheek and whispered....'you lucky bitch! I have wanted to do him for so very long, you must tell me how you managed to get together!'

I turned, smiled and whispered ....' I have him because I suck his cock so well he calls to God and begs me never to stop..oh and he and I just love each other beyond words'. She snorts and says....'at least you are honest about it!' We get a couple of drinks and head towards a corner seat in an alcove where we can watch what is happening. Having placed our drinks we head to the changing room to put our stuff in the locker. Walking in I become aware of a huge hot tub with people naked and laughing in....guess I am not in Kansas anymore!!

Heading back to the table wearing the same special dress that is shown on our profile pictures I am very conscious of the looks and smiles we are getting from people. Nick whispers in my ear....'you are so damn sexy everyone in here wants to know you!' I needed that as I was feeling little uncomfortable as it seemed everyone else was so much more experienced than us. Knowing I was turning him on and that I looked good and felt sexy was a huge turn on. I kissed him back and said I was feeling ok and to tingling with excitement. I did for what seemed like the tenth time make him promise not to leave my side at all tonight.

More to follow.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds what i hope my first time will be.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic