FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cannal flashing

cannal flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hiya ladies and gents.

i went on a 30 mile bike ride down the cannal over the weekend has any body ever flashed or had fun with people on the cannal or the beer gardens on it?.

my only hight light as was a young couple in front of me down a dark tunnel and they did not hear me. and the guy was grabbing her arse and trying life her skirt a bit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ay midlands guyMan  over a year ago

leicester

Yes have fucked on a canal lock gate then made her walk back to the car dripping

Nice mate

[Removed by poster at 22/07/13 11:49:25]

nope one else?

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

We live on a canal, never seen anything when we ride up n down the towpath, it would be great to tho

By *e ja vue 2Couple  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

yeah got pics on our profile alongside the canal

So u have

I was going down your bit of cannal I was about ten miles from Tamworth way I belive.

MANCHESTER

"So u have

I was going down your bit of cannal I was about ten miles from Tamworth way I belive. "

No it was Manchester near hyde

By *oftyladnloftyladyCouple  over a year ago

worcester

fella nearly fell off his bike doing a double take at the misses who was sat down her feet over the side and her top down I was the other bank with the camera, he cycled around me then ended up having a large wobble and putting a foot down to save total dismounting whilst looking back, the misses just calmly pulled her top back up laughing.

Haha why could that not of happend

To me. Only couples i saw where all coverd up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we did a bit of flashing on the bank by

hopwas woods a couple of weekends back.

not heard of it i mite be down there again at the weekend depending on if i am at work etc and the weather

its just outside tamworth on the way to Lichfield.we are away the weekend

Awww cool

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

not on a canal towpath but have travelled naked in my car so lorry drivers can see me from up in their cabs, makes their day sometimes rain mac keeps it discreet until time to flash

as a truck driver may i say thank you . have seen many pussys being show when a lovely lady in the passenger seat of the car going past has given me a flash on the m5/m6 around birmingham. it really cheers up a boring evening of driving. best on was on the A19 going up to middlesborough a girl gave me the flash then there car pulled into the layby ahead making it obviouse they wanted me to follow. she got out the car and climbed into my cab leaving her husband in the car. she let me stroke and lick her pussy. gave me a great bj kissed me then got back in the car and her husband drove her away. leaving me with a hell of a smile on my face,

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

Not sure what cannals are maybe canals though lol

Dudley/Telford

"as a truck driver may i say thank you . have seen many pussys being show when a lovely lady in the passenger seat of the car going past has given me a flash on the m5/m6 around birmingham. it really cheers up a boring evening of driving. best on was on the A19 going up to middlesborough a girl gave me the flash then there car pulled into the layby ahead making it obviouse they wanted me to follow. she got out the car and climbed into my cab leaving her husband in the car. she let me stroke and lick her pussy. gave me a great bj kissed me then got back in the car and her husband drove her away. leaving me with a hell of a smile on my face,"

m5 and m6 could have been me he he he

well must admit did not notice face but was a very tasty looking pussy and after looking at your profile could well have been. do you remember a driver drooling out the window of a stobarts truck.

"not on a canal towpath but have travelled naked in my car so lorry drivers can see me from up in their cabs, makes their day sometimes rain mac keeps it discreet until time to flash"

Think I need to traval down the motorway more often. Never seen nothing yet just a of smile of a ladies.

Atherstone

I ( Mr W) have been a truck driver for over 25 years, and have only been flashed by women 3 times 1 coachload of girls flashed tits ( that was nice !

4 transvestites, and countless men wanking

Dudley/Telford

"well must admit did not notice face but was a very tasty looking pussy and after looking at your profile could well have been. do you remember a driver drooling out the window of a stobarts truck."

always make more effort for the stobbart trucks lol

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

"I ( Mr W) have been a truck driver for over 25 years, and have only been flashed by women 3 times 1 coachload of girls flashed tits ( that was nice !

"

hahahaha

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I ( Mr W) have been a truck driver for over 25 years, and have only been flashed by women 3 times 1 coachload of girls flashed tits ( that was nice !

"

Oops that might be me? (In ether mode?) xxx

Atherstone

Oops that might be me? (In ether mode?) xxx

"

That settles it I becoming a trucker haha

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

We've had fun on the canals several times - and got the photos if anyone is interested (give us an email).

Had a 4some on the Mon & Brec towpath a few years back. Beautiful day, nobody in sight, we were just playing around completely nuddy and posing for photos.

Then suddenly a large lady on a horse just appeared through the bushes. She saw what was going on, said in a very posh voice "Don't mind me, just carry on" and trotted of down the towpath.

Then more recently had fun on a canal boat in Worcester. I was doing a lock, wearing ultra-short shiny shorts, and a very nipply top. A poor cyclist nearly rode straight into the water.

We have an invitation for a day out on the Gloucester and Sharpness soon.

Janet

I'm near the Mon & BRec, will have to leep a watch out for this, also not far from 14 Locks, now there's a spot to think about at night.

"So u have

I was going down your bit of cannal I was about ten miles from Tamworth way I belive.

No it was Manchester near hyde "

Dunkirk lane? I ve Only just discovered this place.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"yeah got pics on our profile alongside the canal "

Ill be paying closer attention on the towpaths around E Mcr from now on. Love the last line of your profile made me laugh. ( rest is brill too!)

By *arkandjaneCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

a woman gave a lorry driver a good flash on the M6 nr Tebay a few weeks ago, he reported her and she has just been done and even put on the sex offender register, wtf is all that about.

"a woman gave a lorry driver a good flash on the M6 nr Tebay a few weeks ago, he reported her and she has just been done and even put on the sex offender register, wtf is all that about."

As much fun as flashing etc is it all depends on the guy he mite be happily married with kids etc.

Many years ago. Hadn't chosen the canal deliberately. We had just gone for a drink at a pub that backed onto one. We had started taking about sex and we'd got frisky. Then she came back from the loo knickerless and flashed me. So, we was off then just looking for somewhere, anywhere to go fuck . . . urgently!!!

It became a 'knee trembler' on the tow path up against the wall, pulling cloths off each other, her legs around my waist & tits everywhere!

As we're going at it like bunnies she looks over my shoulder and sees guys in a transport yard watching us over the wall opposite. Dirty bitch told me we had an "audience", giggled, waved at them . . . and just kept going - pushing back onto me even harder.

But then - what are friends for?

I live in Birmingham and had both an exhibitionist wife and an exhibitionist fuckbuddy. Both liked to get naked in the car and got so turned on when I slowed down while passing lorries - knowing drivers could see down into the car.

My wife liked to use a dildo and the fb her fingers and by speeding up and slowing down I could almost control when they would reach orgasm!

If I tell you although I have changed cars several times - I always buy a Volvo - you might know if you have spotted one of them!

We have just returned home after a week on the Norfolk Broads. My girl sat on the top of the cruiser a lot and gave me plenty of open leg flashes. She was also very selective in who else on the river got an up skirt. As she was wearing a thong and a short wraparound denim skirt every now and then she would "get comfortable" by getting on her knees and moving the towel she was sitting on. I'm certain I wasn't the only one she was displaying for. There's a couple of pics I managed to take now been uploaded.

By *iker_mikeCouple  over a year ago

kidderminster

"We have just returned home after a week on the Norfolk Broads. My girl sat on the top of the cruiser a lot and gave me plenty of open leg flashes. She was also very selective in who else on the river got an up skirt. As she was wearing a thong and a short wraparound denim skirt evuery now and then she would "get comfortable" by getting on her knees and moving the towel she was sitting on. I'm certain I wasn't the only one she was displaying for. There's a couple of pics I managed to take now been

uploaded. "

Now that looks extremely attractive!!

MANCHESTER

[Removed by poster at 09/08/13 21:07:36]

MANCHESTER

"yeah got pics on our profile alongside the canal

Ill be paying closer attention on the towpaths around E Mcr from now on. Love the last line of your profile made me laugh. ( rest is brill too!)"

cheers

MANCHESTER

"So u have

Dunkirk lane? I ve Only just discovered this place. "

yes started in Hyde by Dunkirk lane just by the Aldi and rode to Marple and back again stopped and fucked a few times and took a few pics after, nearly got caught a Cpl of times as its a busy canal but it just added to the excitement

"So u have

Dunkirk lane? I ve Only just discovered this place.

yes started in Hyde by Dunkirk lane just by the Aldi and rode to Marple and back again stopped and fucked a few times and took a few pics after, nearly got caught a Cpl of times as its a busy canal but it just added to the excitement "

I bet it was exciting. Nice pics by the way

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

flashed at the canal, when i was changing lingerie for some outdoor pics. A cyclist had a great view, said that I made his 15 mile bike ride worthwhile.

I flash truckers at night, when the roads are quiet. I'll drive along side the lorry, switch the interior light on and flash my boobs or stocking clad legs.

What a lucky bike ride he had that day.

» Add a new message to this topic