FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > setting wife up

setting wife up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

with my first wife when we were first married. we used to go to a village hall disco. there was a guy there who kept coming on to her. was not sure she minded too much. but she told me all about it. i said to her next time he asks you to go outside with him go along with it play with his cock and let him have a feel of you. then i will come outside and scare the life out of him. well later on whilst at the bar looked back and saw he was talking to her. so gave her the nod to go with him. 30 seconds later went out to see them going into the church yard next door. followed slowly just in time to see him slip his hand up her mini skirt and other hand into her shirt. i hid behind a grave stone where i had a good view. she unziped his jeans and i was amazed to see the size of the tool in her hand. well was enjoying what i was watching after a while she was pulling on his 10 inches like mad his fingers were working fast on her heard her groan then look around the church yard to see where i was. not seeing me there she droped to her knees and started licking and sucking his cock soon he lifted her onto a grave stone and plunged his massive cock into her making her almost scream they both had a joint orgasm. i sliped away back into the disco so she would find me there when she came back. she came in and said thought you was coming out to save me from him. i said i followed but could not find them when i got outside. she said well it was lucky that all he did was try to kiss her and she told him to sod off. when we got home i had the best fuck we had ever had then told her i had seen everything after a couple of hours of sulk she asked when she could do the same again. we were at the village disco again the next month and many more times after that,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds amazing x

I'd be living at the disco!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well it was just the start of her love of strange cock. got even better later when she found she also loved pussy,

Mmmm sound very hot and fun, love idea that she said she only kissed him, sure my bf would love me doing that too, great post guys xxx Helen xxx

Something similar with us as in when young and recently married, we also frequented a disco or two but not village ones.

My wife also hada couple of male admirers with whom she flirted a little with and things went further with one of them after me having encouraged her to feel free to act on any atractions she felt towards other guys.

She ended up in an alleyway with a guy and gave him a blow job, he fired on her tits etc, they did not fuck but that was the first of her indulging in this type of scene and set us up for further scenarios.

Thing is at the time she had said nothing would ever happen further than her maybe kissing with some guy. Lovely when things change from talk to reality.

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Very naughty me and hubby have spoken about this loads not done it tho ....... Yet xx

By *exybhamcplCouple  over a year ago

worcester

Love this!

» Add a new message to this topic