FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > oh where to start,,,,lol

oh where to start,,,,lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just thought i would let u in on my biggest fantasy not sure if im brave enough to do it tho,,,lol but being a sub i would do as i was told ....mmm

i would like to be blindfolded taken to a party or house somewhere , tied to a bed and just used and abused by anyone male or fem ,i dont want to know who they r or how many ,,,,,mmm i want to be used like a total slut ,, god im horny as hell now ...lol bye xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i gotta say i would join in lol i love to see some 1 do that

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

I'm getting a gang together as I type

sounds wonderful

By *e_want_moreCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

mmmm that sounds good

well this week saw my man making my fantasy real and it was amazing. when we met up i promised i would make his cock glisten with my spit. working his cock and balls with my lips and mouth just the way he likes it. then he began blindfolding me. Mmm i was getting wetter and wetter and he hadnt even touched my pussy.

next he told me to take off my g string and lay down, arse up and face down. he then took out cable ties and secured me to my bed by my ankles and wrists. By now i was as horny as hell. then he began playing with my body. all my senses closed off so his touch was amazing. licking, touching me all over. then he started stroking my skin with another cable tie. my hips were rolling and i was getting wetter and wetter wanting him in me more and more. god it was beyond fantasy sex. then he started tipping hot candle wa over me. it felt like ultra hot cum splashing onto me and i loved it. throw in a little spanking and then i was ready for some serious anal. slowly he entered my arse, going deeper and deeper and getting faster and faster till i felt his cum eplode into me. ladies and gents this is how sex should be. cant wait for next time ; )

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"just thought i would let u in on my biggest fantasy not sure if im brave enough to do it tho,,,lol but being a sub i would do as i was told ....mmm

i would like to be blindfolded taken to a party or house somewhere , tied to a bed and just used and abused by anyone male or fem ,i dont want to know who they r or how many ,,,,,mmm i want to be used like a total slut ,, god im horny as hell now ...lol bye xx "

I know somebody who met 2 men at a hotel (for safety). She did not know what they looked like but had chatted to them online for a while. When she arrived at the hotel a blindfold had been left on the door. She put the blindfold on and entered the room. She was then fucked, sucked, licked etc for about 5 hours. She then left the room and left the blindfold on the door. She still does not know what they look like.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

oooooo this would be a dream cum true mmmmmmmm

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Milly has the same fantasy. I suspect it's not uncommon , who knows maybe one day I'll make it happen for her

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

"Milly has the same fantasy. I suspect it's not uncommon , who knows maybe one day I'll make it happen for her "

defo not uncommon ive always had a fantasy of been b/folded, tied 2 a bed and licked by both male and female then guessing which is which mmmmm

Shaz also has the same sort of fantasy, it's probably why she likes the grope box in x-tasia so much as she can't see who owns the hands that are on her.

She also likes being sub to

Tony

was lucky enough to be involved in a fantasy scenario, like this a while back with a couple was just 3 of us tho. The lady in question was tied to bed blindfolded on my arrival lying there looking stunning in a basque and stockings me and her husband then proceeded to tease and please her for several hours, before i left. her at no point knowing who the other guy to fuck her was lol tho apparently hubby still gets quizzed from time to time.

I love this! Had this scenario twice and STILL don't know who helped Mr B fulfil this fantasy! See profile pic lol x

he he wasnt me x but seeing you in that blindfold lol wishes it was lol x

mmmmmmmm...very horny fantasy...xxx

By *eadboysdontlieWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

i would love to do this! be tied with my hands behind my back and blindfolded and forced to fuck and suck multiple guys and be used and abused all night long at the wish of the men in question, would like to have a male friend there to guarantee my safety of course but i expect he would be the worst offender going by experience! lol xxxxxxxxxx

im in!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *eadboysdontlieWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

if you were closer!

i went to a club once with my now ex and went into the play room there. there must have been about 20 people in there easily my ex made me lie on the bed area and blindfolded me, and then let anyone that wanted to come and fuck me lets just say i was soon getting filled, no idea how many there were though but was amazing!

By *eviantDelightsMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I would love to help make a fantasy like this a reality for someone. Think it would be great fun.

» Add a new message to this topic